• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ULTRA 2015 Electronic Music Festival |OT| Stay classy, Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly

I like Armin as much as the next guy, but did they have to give him a 2nd stream slot? Was there no one else? Isn't Porter up now-ish?
To be fair the Armin set today is much much different than yesterday's. But yeah Porter would have been awesome

Chris R

Well, have a good night, I'm out :(

edit; can't wait for Spotify to have the entire ASOT stage sometime later this week...

AcridMeat

Banned
Man I wish they had multiple stage live cams like last year. Wanted to see Royksopp Friday, wanted to see Porter Robinson tonight. :/

Ultra (and really any promoter/fest) could make a decent fortune if they charged a nominal fee for multiple streams. i'd certainly pay $5-10 for the ability to switch to other stages.

edit: oh my god at stopping the music ENTIRELY to talk!

edit 2: ALLEIN ALLEIN (look Dave this doesn't legitimize your set)

Cidd

David Guetta is boring imo, he should just play his hits and move on. Although I'm not looking forward to Skrillex uhg...

Skrillex's dumb songs is the reason I got super into dubstep, and eventually edm... so I'm super excited for his dumb set.

Me too, don't let anyone tell you Skrillex isn't a blast to listen to. For being terrible he hasn't fallen from the top yet and that Jack U album was straight fire.

Was it even nips? I wasn't watching but I had it on the big screen and I would occasionally look and I saw some pasties. Which is very standard at festivals... actually even tits are but hey.

Hurry up Kygo we only have 10 minutes!

Was it even nips? I wasn't watching but I had it on the big screen and I would occasionally look and I saw some pasties. Which is very standard at festivals... actually even tits are but hey.

Yea she was jumping and her boobs came flying out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom