• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2 direct feed screens

EktorPR

JB1981 said:
I would really like to see the enemy hit reactions improved and the gun feedback to be more powerful. Shooting in the first game (even though I loved it) had this empty quality about it and I'd like to see that fixed in the sequel.

M-E-H.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
The site article and the hotlinked screens just disappeared. This is the second time an Uncharted 2 screenshot batch has leaked out. :lol

Takuan

The IQ is *way* too nice for me to believe it'll look this clean in reality. If the end product looks this good, I'll be extremely impressed with Naughty Dog. Uncharted was nice, but this... wow.

JB1981 said:
I would really like to see the enemy hit reactions improved and the gun feedback to be more powerful. Shooting in the first game (even though I loved it) had this empty quality about it and I'd like to see that fixed in the sequel.

I rather liked the reactions being on the cartoony side (shotgun backflip ftw). I think it fits with the old school pulp adventure vibe. But yeah, sometimes it was a bit over the top and maybe could use a bit more weight.

Takuan said:
The IQ is *way* too nice for me to believe it'll look this clean in reality. If the end product looks this good, I'll be extremely impressed with Naughty Dog. Uncharted was nice, but this... wow.

These are obviously supersampled. But its probably a pretty close approximation of what your eyes will be telling you when its actually in motion.

Top Bottom