• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corto said:
reverse-climb.jpg

3392163464_d2298f33d5.jpg

Maybe?

W1SSY

I cannot wait for this game. Uncharted imho is the best series this generation and one of the best ever. For Uncharted 2 I had my roommate begging me to not play until he was able to watch. Naughty Dog can add one more copy sold day one.

Elios83

Can't wait until saturday (actually it's sunday morning for me).
I hope we'll see middle east cities in the game as in Assassin's Creed 1 and Metal Gear Solid 4 (Act1). It would be nice to see populated, civilized environments in the game.

thcsquad

Misterinenja said:
Can't wait to slaughter 9000000 Middle Easters in cold blood.

This is what will make it sell like hotcakes in the US - the support of the entire right-wing. Naughty Dog just figured out how to sell 12 million copies.

Kandinsky said:
How is that trolling? you're so full of shit:lol
Let's recap again:

Kandinsky said:
Third already?, nice i guess:lol
Kandinsky said:
Will Uncharted 2 beat Uncharted 1 as the most overated piece of software here?!, time will tell.

Looks cool.
Kandinsky said:
Uncharted 2 or Brutal Legend: BL needs your money, go that way :O

thats what im doing anyway

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Kandinsky said:
How is that trolling? you're so full of shit:lol

Oh Kagari~!

For those questioning which games will be delayed next year
KAL2006 said:
Killzone 3- Early 11 definitely coming out
Twisted Metal- Jaffe announcing 11 release date soony
SOCOM 4- Delayed into 11 so definitely coming out
Resistance 3- questionable at this point
MotorStorm Apocalypse- definitely 11, been playable already
LittleBigPlanet 2- early 11, definitely coming out
NinoKuni- probably Japan only
Sorcery- questionable but most likely
Ratchet All 4 One- no idea
Plastation Move Heroes- what is this
inFamous 2- Mid 11, definitely coming out
Disgaea 4- dont know
Uncharted 3- definitely 11 early 12 but these guys are consistent
Last Guardian- biggest question mark. I don't see it happening anymore :(

So all the big hitters will be coming out next year, TLG and Resistance being questionable.

Fimbulvetr said:
Drake on a plane(that you have to run through as it's being shot down).
That sounds pretty awesome actually. You could have a parachute section at the end. He could be in freefall and still shooting at guys. :lol

But maybe that might be a little too Just Cause.

Empty said:
also, outrunning the sun to a temple.

NxiNE.png

?

Excellent news!

I would guess that the campaign would likely support Nate & Sully two player online co-op (since that seems to be what everyone is crying out for these days), and that in a final tragic act of uncharacteristic selflessness Sully will give his life to save Nate and Elena... or Sully will drop-kick Nate into a ravine and steal his woman. Maybe it will be for the players to decide, like the ending of the arcade game Double Dragon :lol

Sotha Sil

Suzzopher said:
Poor Crystal Dynamics, they are trying a re-boot and then Naughty Dog announce a new Uncharted :(

Yeah two third-person action games featuring treasure hunters will come out in 2011, one of them has to fail :(

revolverjgw said:
Why the edit? I figure you're right but I wouldn't mind the surprise, honestly.
Suzzopher said:
Poor Crystal Dynamics, they are trying a re-boot and then Naughty Dog announce a new Uncharted :(
Maybe the reboot means Lara is the new love interest of Nathan Drake (or would that be the other way around?).
webrunner said:
Unless they discover the treasure they've been hunting all along was.. each other. </movietrailer>
:p hey, you stole my idea!

webrunner

Sotha Sil said:
Yeah two third-person action games featuring treasure hunters will come out in 2011, one of them has to fail :(

Unless they discover the treasure they've been hunting all along was.. each other. </movietrailer>

Suzzopher said:

imo, Tomb Raider's appeal for some people are more exploration and puzzles compared to Uncharted's more straight forward action and simple puzzles. what would sucks for TR is if ND announce U3 will have more focus on puzzles and exploration, which basically steal any appeal TR might have for some people, other than female protagonist of course.

speaking abuot puzzles. I really do hope ND expand the puzzles. if they're afraid it'll hurt the pacing. they can just make selectable difficulties for puzzles. in normal, you get prompt to open the journal and Drake making comments to guide you step by step through the puzzles. and in hard difficulty, you have to check the journal manually and figure out how to solve puzzles on your own. that'd be perfect way to expand on puzzles for those that want the brain challenge.

Suzzopher

webrunner said:

Oh shit, exclusive PS3 content, "Import your Lara into Uncharted 3 for the complete story or Tomb Raider and Uncharted 3"

Nate and Lara are brother and sister, hidden from each other as their father is womanising, wise cracking, gambling addict Victor "Goddamn" Sullivan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom