• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Banned
meh

Desert is just about the most boring setting imaginable.

Nice bullshots though. No doubt it will be the best looking PS3 game ever when it comes out.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
If this is a Xmas title, lol: Last Guardian and Uncharted 3.

Yeef

The focus on Victor "God Damn" Sullivan is exactly what I was hoping for.

Now for the long wait until release...

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
already disappointed with the title.

Please ND, you can't have a naming convention for titles one and three and have a totally different thing for two. fucking amateurs.

Suzzopher

inFAMOUS 2, SOCOM 4, Killzone 3, Motorstorm Apocalypse, LittleBigPlanet 2, Resistance 3, Ratchet & Clank All 4 One, Move Heroes, Sorcery, TEAM ICO Collection, The Last Guardian and Uncharted 3, has any platform holder published that many(potentially) good games in one year?

Hag

my-body-is-ready.png

watkinzez

And lo, Greg Edmonson created more godly music that always began with "ba da dum dum dum".
Oh, and there was a game set to the music as well.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
This is unfair for the rest of the industry.

Rez said:

Please ND, you can't have a naming convention for titles one and three and have a totally different thing for two. fucking amateurs.

I disagree. It's an amazing title and has a great ring to it. Would be interesting to see what kind of deceptive role Drake plays.

Empty

secret desert temple city sounds like it could be cool. i'm not too worried about enviromental variation as i think

and has him searching for a legendary lost city that will ultimately take him to the Arabian Peninsula and the vast wasteland of the Rub’ al Khali Desert, also known as the Empty Quarter.

that implies a bunch of different places. it's just that like with the snow in the early media for UC2 they are playing up one theme for pr reasons to show whats new.

Solo

Rez said:

Its Nolan's Batman trilogy naming disaster in gaming form!

JB1981

Just the news I needed to get me excited about gaming again. All over it. HAHAH @ the title-bitching. It's a game, not a novel!!!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Here's how to fix multiplayer, ND:

Patch 1.04
No Down the Irons
No DtI Pistol Varient
No Situational Awareness
No Evasion
No glitches in the maps.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

And for singleplayer, more of the crumbling building gameplay style where the action happens AS the player is battling through areas. The crumbling building and Chleo and Drake having to break through glass to get into another building was probably the highlight of Uncharted 2's campaign for me.

Pooya

badcrumble said:
Still hope there are far more environments than just the desert. I still like my 'giant sinking ship' idea.
"...The execs at Naughty Dog walked us through one of the game’s levels, and while we can’t tell you anything about the locale (it actually wasn’t the desert), we can tell you that it was quintessential Uncharted.."

sounds like multi-player is going to be big for this one.

“We want to take on the big boys of the multi-player genre,” says Wells, no doubt alluding to multiplayer giants Call of Duty and Halo. “It has become something here at Naughty Dog that will become an important part to all our games.”

Wow so excited for this. Can't wait for the VGAs this weekend, new Bioware (please more in the ME universe) and Uncharted 3, couldn't be any better.

McLovin

Suzzopher said:
inFAMOUS 2, SOCOM 4, Killzone 3, Motorstorm Apocalypse, LittleBigPlanet 2, Resistance 3, Ratchet & Clank All 4 One, Move Heroes, Sorcery, TEAM ICO Collection, The Last Guardian and Uncharted 3, has any platform holder published that many(potentially) good games in one year?
Not sure but I hope it doesn't bring back that "year of the ps3" meme.

BowieZ

Banned
Rez said:

Just taking a page out of Nolan's Batman book.

edit - wow beaten easily

Dyno

Naughty Dog have done no wrong! U2 has awesome single player and the multi was quite novel and I got some good use out of it. They've got the winning formula and all they need to do keep on getting better and better with each iteration.

Can't wait!

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Suzzopher said:

Starhawk!

(Hopefully a 2011 release as well)

There are not enough months in a year to release all that shit :lol

Ah forgot Twisted Metal! Sorry Jaffe.

hatchx

Banned
Day One.

Could have taken place inside of a camels ass, I still would have gotten it day 1 for the joys UC1 and UC2 brought me.

Bring it on Naughty Dog, bring it on.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
TheSeks said:
Here's how to fix multiplayer, ND:

Patch 1.04
No Down the Irons
No DtI Pistol Varient
No Situational Awareness
No Evasion
No glitches in the maps.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

And for singleplayer, more of the crumbling building gameplay style where the action happens AS the player is battling through areas. The crumbling building and Chleo and Drake having to break through glass to get into another building was probably the highlight of Uncharted 2's campaign for me.
i hope you've had this on your control+v for the past few months ready for UC3 deployment

Solo said:
Its Nolan's Batman trilogy naming disaster in gaming form!
Yeah but Among Thieves is the more popular of the two, just like The Dark Knight. So the third game's title should have used Among Thieves in it. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom