• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 Spoilers Thread

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
LiK said:
Wario asked Arne on Twitter and Arne said that it constantly broke the game when they allowed cheats or any other things not part of the main game. Kinda sucks, oh well.
Which translates to time constraints, then.

Beam said:
I finished this game and there are a lot of things that made cringe. The thing that made me cringe the most was the repetitive Drake fake falling sequences, and him hanging at a ledge or bars at a ship etc... I mean how many time do we have to do the same thing? The spiders did not make any sense. Drake´s real name was not explained. The zombie like body in France made me think that there are super natural elements in the game. How did Cutter got involved in all of this? And why? Marlow´s past. The set piece were made just to show the tech of the game, and not to benefit the overall story. Why there are no cutscene videos when we finish the game. I always watch cutscenes when i finish a game. And finally the aiming did not work well.

Overall it´s a good game but i enjoyed U2 much more.

I always kept thinking that Cutter will betray Drake at any moment in the game. It´s nice that it was not predictable.

I agree with you on this one. The ending did not make any sense to me. There were clearly some deep division between Nate and Elena, yet they reconciled very easily. And when Sully points at the plane i thought it was Chloe and Cutter coming to pick them up. I am disappointed that they do not show Chloe and Cutter at the end.

I agree completely.

I'll try my best, illogical as the source may be, to answer some of these with my own theories:

1. It's a motif of this type of adventure - similar to a guy running from gunfire, only to have the bullets hit in a straight line immediately behind him, missing him.

2. Spiders were discussed here - a security system placed in the constellation temple that somehow made it out of the temple.

3. Drake's real name was discussed - Jarmel said it best I think. It's intentionally left unknown.

4. Zombie body was a dude (probably scouting the area) that was bitten by spiders, probably nothing more than that.

5. Cutter is still unknown to me, everything about him and how Marlowe/Talbot handle him is illogical and stupid. Pretty good character performance though!

6. I think that ND may have said that the story was written, then the set pieces and stages designed, and the story boarded to fit the stage design.

7. No cutscenes is super lame. Maybe time constraints or something?

Just finished it. Amazing game. The trippy bits were brilliant and I'm guessing a few people at ND have done some acid in their time. So many great set pieces. Thought the end fight with Talbot was awful though. ND still can't get final bosses right.

Kenshin001 said:
Just finished it. Amazing game. The trippy bits were brilliant and I'm guessing a few people at ND have done some acid in their time. So many great set pieces. Thought the end fight with Talbot was awful though. ND still can't get final bosses right.

boothisman.gif

Yeah, I think that the supernatural element of the game - Djinn fights too - were great and a good departure from the hard supernatural from the first and second games. UC1's plot twist was fucking badass, very cleverly done.

Beam said:
I agree with you on this one. The ending did not make any sense to me. There were clearly some deep division between Nate and Elena, yet they reconciled very easily. And when Sully points at the plane i thought it was Chloe and Cutter coming to pick them up. I am disappointed that they do not show Chloe and Cutter at the end.

I thought it was pretty easy to understand. Nate and Elena were married, but he was driven by his quest to find out more about Francis Drake and the final piece of the puzzle to find out what he was doing. She didn't want to keep playing 2nd fiddle to him looking for info about Francis Drake and also she was worried about him dying doing it, so she left so she didn't have to see it first hand. Now that he found what he was looking for and everything about Francis Drake was revealed, she believes that he will devote more time for her and he won't go on these crazy missions trying to find out the truth.

LiK

BoboBrazil said:
I thought it was pretty easy to understand. Nate and Elena were married, but he was driven by his quest to find out more about Francis Drake and the final piece of the puzzle to find out what he was doing. She didn't want to keep playing 2nd fiddle to him looking for info about Francis Drake and also she was worried about him dying doing it, so she left so she didn't have to see it first hand. Now that he found what he was looking for and everything about Francis Drake was revealed, she believes that he will devote more time for her and he won't go on these crazy missions trying to find out the truth.

yea, basically, he learned there are more important things than treasure and adventure. i liked when he said "i traded it (the Drake ring) for something better." it's a nice end if ND decides they don't wanna make anymore UC games.

BTW, Rub al Khali chapter where Drake was very thirsty, suddenly he had enough strength to shoot many people. Than he drinks after he kills many people.

I really liked horse riding chapter.
Ra1den said:
This makes no sense at all. What would be a setpiece they could have used that DOES benefit the story then?
Drake does not have to sink ships, destroy castles, crash planes for people to get the point. For instance Drake could have sailed the ship to the shore, not just end up there randomly and without any explanation.

BoboBrazil said:
I knew and i understood the situation, but the problems were not solved. Drake will still go treasure hunting, and she will bitch about it, therefor their reconciliation was too easy and without any major change/substance imo.

LiK said:
yea, basically, he learned there are more important things than treasure and adventure. i liked when he said "i traded it (the Drake ring) for something better." it's a nice end if ND decides they don't wanna make anymore UC games.

They have to continue the series. These games are so amazing. I would definitely love to see and Uncharted 4-6 on PS4. I think it should be the end of the series on PS3 though. Imagine what they could do on the PS4, assuming it has some powerful tech inside.

LiK

BoboBrazil said:
They have to continue the series. These games are so amazing. I would definitely love to see and Uncharted 4-6 on PS4. I think it should be the end of the series on PS3 though. Imagine what they could do on the PS4, assuming it has some powerful tech inside.

it'll be about Drake's daughter and we learn Drake's real last name is Croft...

Beam said:
BTW, Rub al Khali chapter where Drake was very thirsty, suddenly he had enough strength to shoot many people. Than he drinks after he kills many people.

I really liked horse riding chapter.

Drake does not have to sink ships, destroy castles, crash planes for people to get the point. For instance Drake could have sailed the ship to the shore, not just end up there randomly and without any explanation.

I knew and i understood it that, but the problems were not solved. Drake will still go treasure hunting, and she will bitch about it, therefor their reconciliation was too easy and without any major change/substance imo.

1. I'm not a green beret or anything but I would say that it's possible that he could, under adrenaline or something, fight off those guys to save his life. He'd be spent after that though, so it's good Salim's dudes saved him. He didn't look as if he was dying of thirst - which I'm sure the symptoms would have portrayed a much weaker Drake than what we saw.

2. I know right - however, some of these instances that occur from his poor judgment make for sweet action fights which makes the game funner... and less logical, haha. I mean, why the hell did Marlowe hand him over to Rameses anyway? Why'd Rameses make a fake Sully in that one ship, and then instead of shooting Drake, he tries to tie him up. What dumbasses.

3. Exactly - unless Drake does settle down and the action comes to him - Sully's past debts, a long time enemy of Drake's coming back for revenge, etc. Then it becomes less about Drake searching for treasure/etc but stopping somebody else from killing him or using him to attain it. I'd like to see a game start out with an older, bearded, alcoholic Drake mourning his dead wife Elena that got killed years ago and he's wanting revenge. Uncharted 4: Drake's Vengeance.

LiK said:
Drake's real last name is Croft...

Nathaniel Bandicoot

Beam said:
I knew and i understood the situation, but the problems were not solved. Drake will still go treasure hunting, and she will bitch about it, therefor their reconciliation was too easy and without any major change/substance imo.

As far as I know the Francis Drake treasures were the only ones to ever put him in any real danger. Atleast that seems to be what I recall from the beginning of Uncharted 1, but I haven't played it since it came out. Plus the Francis Drake treasures were the main things driving him. He became obsessed with Francis Drake. Other treasures didn't seem to have the same effect on him before.

LiK said:
it'll be about Drake's daughter and we learn Drake's real last name is Croft...
Nate Lara>Nate Chloe>>>>>>>>>>>>Nate Elena.

BoboBrazil said:
As far as I know the Francis Drake treasures were the only ones to ever put him in any real danger. Atleast that seems to be what I recall from the beginning of Uncharted 1, but I haven't played it since it came out. Plus the Francis Drake treasures were the main things driving him. He became obsessed with Francis Drake. Other treasures didn't seem to have the same effect on him before.
That make sense, but that means no more Uncharted if Drake does not go for treasure hunt.

BoboBrazil said:

Right, he's longing to connect himself to Francis. Those Francis treasures are nasty too - they were hidden because they would change the course of history.

He's driven by revenge in UC2 but eventually becomes like Francis in the end as he, in his own way, will change history by stopping evil.

test_account said:
Has there been given any explanation on how Talbot survived that shot? I thought maybe bulletproof west.

No, I think that ND wants us to believe that the shots fired by Cutter are from Cutter's point of view - he thinks that Talbot's been killed, but hallucinated it.

No kevlar vest on either, iirc you can see blood spurting out from him.

And this is all silly in comparison to the Tarot Card that made no sense as to it's reason other than Talbot is fucking around.

Mikey Jr.

I posted this in the U3 thread, but wanted to try it out in the spoilers thread.

I wished that the water had healing abilities. So like it fucked you up mentally for a little while, but it healed you if you were injured. So like when Talbot got shot, he drank some water and healed, and when Sully got shot, he drank some water beforehand from that fountain, so it healed him while he was dieing. You find out that this water heals you at the end of the game. It is vague throughout the whole game till the end, but when you replay it a second time, you start seeing it. Also, at the end of the game, you find out Marlow and Talbot aren't really THAT bad. They want to bring this water to the world but charge a huge amount of money to be able to use it. Maybe somehow use it to rule the world? They have to have SOME evil in them.

They would have to rework the story though because Talbot and Marlowe didn't find the water till the end of the game. Maybe they found a very small oasis in the desert or something that had those properties, and they wanted to find the source? And Marlowe is like 300 years old or something, lol, but she keeps drinking this water. So she has ties to Francis Drake and all that shit.

HAHA, just something I came up with.

Feels a little like U2 at the end, but mehh.

test_account

XP-39C²
we.are.the.armada said:
No, I think that ND wants us to believe that the shots fired by Cutter are from Cutter's point of view - he thinks that Talbot's been killed, but hallucinated it.

No kevlar vest on either, iirc you can see blood spurting out from him.

And this is all silly in comparison to the Tarot Card that made no sense as to it's reason other than Talbot is fucking around.
Yeah, i actually thought a bit about that as well, if he was still hallucinating. But all the others also watched him being shot (i think?), so i wasnt so sure.

Hehe yeah, i didnt quite understand the taror cards either.

Mikey Jr. said:
I posted this in the U3 thread, but wanted to try it out in the spoilers thread.

I wished that the water had healing abilities. So like it fucked you up mentally for a little while, but it healed you if you were injured. So like when Talbot got shot, he drank some water and healed, and when Sully got shot, he drank some water beforehand from that fountain, so it healed him while he was dieing. You find out that this water heals you at the end of the game. It is vague throughout the whole game till the end, but when you replay it a second time, you start seeing it. Also, at the end of the game, you find out Marlow and Talbot aren't really THAT bad. They want to bring this water to the world but charge a huge amount of money to be able to use it. Maybe somehow use it to rule the world? They have to have SOME evil in them.

They would have to rework the story though because Talbot and Marlowe didn't find the water till the end of the game. Maybe they found a very small oasis in the desert or something that had those properties, and they wanted to find the source? And Marlowe is like 300 years old or something, lol, but she keeps drinking this water. So she has ties to Francis Drake and all that shit.

Hell yes, I think you are onto something here. It would have really fleshed out the motives for sure.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
LiK said:
Wario asked Arne on Twitter and Arne said that it constantly broke the game when they allowed cheats or any other things not part of the main game. Kinda sucks, oh well.

Which, to me, seems to add further to the impression that this game was more rushed than previous Uncharted games. It just doesn't feel quite as polished, there are small bugs everywhere, etc. It's still an amazing game in many ways, but I wish they had another 6 months or so to iron these things out.

test_account

XP-39C²
Mikey Jr. said:

When Sully got shot, i thought that the game would take a turn to find something to bring him back to life.

RoadHazard said:
Which, to me, seems to add further to the impression that this game was more rushed than previous Uncharted games. It just doesn't feel quite as polished, there are small bugs everywhere, etc. It's still an amazing game in many ways, but I wish they had another 6 months or so to iron these things out.
What kind of bugs are these? Personally i have beaten the game 2 times and honestly i havnt noticed a single bug.

There is one bug in the game that kills you by standing on a roof. I experienced it twice in a row, before I realized what was causing it. It's the huge firefight section in the yard before you get to the plane hangar when you have to climb over the roof. If you climb on the roof without Elena you die instantly for no reason. Imagine my reaction when I killed all of those guys twice and climbed on the roof and died instantly.

test_account said:
Yeah, i actually thought a bit about that as well, if he was still hallucinating. But all the others also watched him being shot (i think?), so i wasnt so sure.

Hehe yeah, i didnt quite understand the taror cards either.

Tower Tarot Card.

Shadow Drake.

Maybe ND are Persona fans?

Here's what I think about the whole Tarot card thing - it's used a totem by Talbot to give to Cutter when he's whispering in his ear not to trust Drake. Talbot wants dissension within Drake's group so he messes with Cutter and gives him the card, sort of a device for hypnotism.

Of course this is all leaping speculation since the entire theatrical instance put on by Talbot is indulgent and fucking dumb.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
What are you supposed to do in the citadel where Drake needs to find the North Star? I've tried adjusting the camera so I can see the star, no reaction from Drake. I've tried pushing every button to have him use the scope to look at the star, no reaction from Drake. When I eventually just let the game tell me the solution (which I already knew, even if the game is obtuse at fuck and won't let me solve the damn puzzle), Drake still wouldn't shut the fuck up about having to find the goddamn North Star, and I couldn't find any way of getting out of the tower. Fuck this shit :mad:

LiK

Combichristoffersen said:
What are you supposed to do in the citadel where Drake needs to find the North Star? I've tried adjusting the camera so I can see the star, no reaction from Drake. I've tried pushing every button to have him use the scope to look at the star, no reaction from Drake. When I eventually just let the game tell me the solution (which I already knew, even if the game is obtuse at fuck and won't let me solve the damn puzzle), Drake still wouldn't shut the fuck up about having to find the goddamn North Star, and I couldn't find any way of getting out of the tower. Fuck this shit :mad:
He'll zoom in automatically when he sees it. I used journal and it was an easy puzzle.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
test_account said:
What kind of bugs are these? Personally i have beaten the game 2 times and honestly i havnt noticed a single bug.

Animation glitches, cutscene glitches (I had Nate and Sully freak out and change stances in a very weird way in one real-time cutscene - possibly because I was rolling when it started), climbing glitches (when climbing on the side of the large ship in the shipyard, I somehow missed a jump but was magically transported to the last "handle" on the left side of it - and on another occasion in that same area, one jump you have to make by swinging from a horizontal pole failed several times in a row for me, with Drake sort of glitching out and falling down to his death), clipping glitches (try jumping against the mid-height bookshelves in Marlowe's hideout - Drake will clip through them like crazy), sound dropping out on occasion, the SP aiming (much worse than in MP, so I don't see how this is not some sort of bug), etc.

It just seems a bit more rushed and sloppy than U2 to me.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
LiK said:
He'll zoom in automatically when he sees it. I used journal and it was an easy puzzle.

The puzzle is easy, but whatever I did he wouldn't acknowledge that he was looking at the star. I think Drake needs glasses because his eyesight has to be shit if he couldn't see the star even when I had him looking directly at it :p

Trying again, still no reaction *flips table*

Edit: Is Drake supposed to use the scope to look for the star? He just put it away once he got it from Cutter, and I can't get him to pull it out again

Edit 2: Solved it. Had to stand inside the circle with the symbol to get it to work ._.

LiK

The puzzle is easy, but whatever I did he wouldn't acknowledge that he was looking at the star. I think Drake needs glasses because his eyesight has to be shit if he couldn't see the star even when I had him looking directly at it :p
LOL

I tried staring at Cutter but no response. Would've perfect if he said something there.

Mudron

BoboBrazil said:
There is one bug in the game that kills you by standing on a roof. I experienced it twice in a row, before I realized what was causing it. It's the huge firefight section in the yard before you get to the plane hangar when you have to climb over the roof. If you climb on the roof without Elena you die instantly for no reason. Imagine my reaction when I killed all of those guys twice and climbed on the roof and died instantly.

Is this a confirmed bug? The same thing happened to me and I thought it was just the game failing you for leaving Elena behind.

test_account

XP-39C²
BoboBrazil said:
I dont think that it is a bug. The roof is probably just the boarder. If you dont save/help Elena by killing the enemies down there and cross this boarder, then you die.

Mudron said:
Is this a confirmed bug? The same thing happened to me and I thought it was just the game failing you for leaving Elena behind.
Yeah, i think that is the case, that if you cross that point/boarder, then Elena dies.

Mudron said:

Maybe so, but it gave no warning and you died instantly just because I didn't go talk to her after killing the bad guys and jumping on the roof. How am I supposed to know to go get her first? I thought she would follow me like the other people did the entire game. If it isn't a bug they should really do a warning first.

Trying again, still no reaction *flips table*

Are you getting the L1 prompt and going from left to right and down?

test_account

XP-39C²
BoboBrazil said:
Maybe so, but it gave no warning and you died instantly just because I didn't go talk to her after killing the bad guys and jumping on the roof. How am I supposed to know to go get her first? I thought she would follow me like the other people did the entire game. If it isn't a bug they should really do a warning first.
She does scream "dont leave me behind!" (or something like that) when you get close to the roof. Not sure if she does it every time though.

LiK

Anyone froze after Syria level? It froze on me at the start of the Chapter with Elena and Sully. I haven't checked if this can be reproduced yet.

Thing is this happened after I killed all the enemies. It's not like I tried to leave in the middle of the swarm of enemies.

test_account

XP-39C²
BoboBrazil said:
Thing is this happened after I killed all the enemies. It's not like I tried to leave in the middle of the swarm of enemies.
Then it might have been a bug indeed. Unless there was one "hidden" enemy left.

Mudron

BoboBrazil said:

When I croaked on the roof Elena shouted out something like "Drake don't leave me behind!" but then I dropped dead before she could even finish the sentence - I think this may be Naughty Dog intentionally killing you for leaving Elena behind, but the "warning" system of having Elena yell at you not to leave *before* you run off onto the roof seems to be messed up. BAH.

LiK said:
Anyone froze after Syria level? It froze on me at the start of the Chapter with Elena and Sully. I haven't checked if this can be reproduced yet.

Yeah, this happened to me. As soon as I moved the camera the game froze.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I also had a bug where, when the gameplay pauses to teach you how to aim-throw grenades, it simply wouldn't let me throw the grenade after pressing L1. Pressing the throw button did nothing. I restarted from the last checkpoint (which happened to be at the exact same place), and had the same problem agian. Then suddenly, after pressing the button a bunch of times, it just worked.

I'm thinking this (if it doesn't happen to everybody) might have something to do with me swapping the functions of L2 and R2, which I infinitely prefer.

LiK said:
SAME HERE. Guess it's a bug. Reminds me of freezing near the end of UC2.

...and the freezing bug when you start running toward the camera, away from the descendants, in U1. That one happens to me almost every time I play the game. Haven't had U3 freeze on me though.

test_account

XP-39C²
we.are.the.armada said:
Tower Tarot Card.

Shadow Drake.

Maybe ND are Persona fans?

Here's what I think about the whole Tarot card thing - it's used a totem by Talbot to give to Cutter when he's whispering in his ear not to trust Drake. Talbot wants dissension within Drake's group so he messes with Cutter and gives him the card, sort of a device for hypnotism.

Of course this is all leaping speculation since the entire theatrical instance put on by Talbot is indulgent and fucking dumb.
Ah ok, i see.

RoadHazard said:
Animation glitches, cutscene glitches (I had Nate and Sully freak out and change stances in a very weird way in one real-time cutscene - possibly because I was rolling when it started), climbing glitches (when climbing on the side of the large ship in the shipyard, I somehow missed a jump but was magically transported to the last "handle" on the left side of it - and on another occasion in that same area, one jump you have to make by swinging from a horizontal pole failed several times in a row for me, with Drake sort of glitching out and falling down to his death), clipping glitches (try jumping against the mid-height bookshelves in Marlowe's hideout - Drake will clip through them like crazy), sound dropping out on occasion, the SP aiming (much worse than in MP, so I don't see how this is not some sort of bug), etc.

It just seems a bit more rushed and sloppy than U2 to me.
I see. Personally i didnt notice anything of this. Maybe some of it was there, but i didnt notice it :) Not what i can remember at least. I know about the aiming, but i'm not sure that this is a bug. But it is something that i got used to. Beating the game on crushing was not THAT hard i think, and i didnt feel hindered by the aiming.

Hey this might be old, but pertaining to the Tarot Card thing:

Amy_Hennig said: If you watch closely, you can see that Cutter had three Tarot cards pasted in his journal - The High Priestess, The Magician, and The Tower. (When you get Cutter's journal later, notice that the Tower card is gone...)

When Talbot takes the journal from him, they remove the Tower card and slip it into Cutter's jacket.

You can also see notes in Cutter's journal about the other cards - The High Priestess = Marlowe, The Magician = Talbot.

The Tarot is full of Hermetic symbolism, which ties into what Cutter was saying in that one scene, about the ancient secret society. And how Hermetic mysticism is all tied up in it. So planting the card on Cutter is sort of an ominous, creepy warning to him and the others. Since it predicted his own fate - or at least the fate they orchestrated for him.

Try googling some stuff about Tarot and The Tower, too. (And the other cards) There's other symbolism there, too, it's just more oblique. Plus it's all payback for him duping them as Drake's "inside man", earlier. Fitting payback, since he's the one that has deduced all this. Sort of like showing him "oh you think you're so clever, looking who you're f*cking with"

I googled it and it seems that other boards were stumped on this.

test_account

XP-39C²
Interesting :) Speaking of symbols, does anyone know what the last symbol on the brass container is? You see it for like 2 seconds before the city starts to colapse.

Grisby

I wanted Sully to come back but after he did I kinda wished he would have stayed dead. That was an unexpected and welcomed moment in the game.

Also, the custom animations are insane. Anyone else love it when Drake had his fingers smashed by the window at the airfield and he wiggled them after? Good deal.

Grisby said:
I wanted Sully to come back but after he did I kinda wished he would have stayed dead. That was an unexpected and welcomed moment in the game.

Also, the custom animations are insane. Anyone else love it when Drake had his fingers smashed by the window at the airfield and he wiggled them after? Good deal.

Yeah, I was hoping he actually died and it was all in Drake's mind that he was there at the end - like Star Fox 64. But the ending we got was very good, so after the fact, I'm content :)

test_account said:
Interesting :) Speaking of symbols, does anyone know what the last symbol on the brass container is? You see it for like 2 seconds before the city starts to colapse.

Yeah, it's almost like they wanted you to recognize it in that shot of the lid. It looked familiar, like it was drawn on something in the game. I wonder what was inside; what the "Djinn" was. Just a bunch of powder, or maybe a gross-ass shriveled up conjoined twin mummy baby.

linzin

Neo Member
Edit 2: Solved it. Had to stand inside the circle with the symbol to get it to work ._.

This was one of the more annoying puzzles. Cutter hands me the scope. I want to use it to look at the sky. Well, usually using an item is triangle, so I press that. Nothing happens. I press select to see if maybe trigger the scope instead of the journal. Nope. I press up, since I want to look? Maybe L1? And now frustrated, I am pressing this and that, accidentally move over the symbol on the ground, and NOW the game gives me a triangle to use the scope.

Oh well. The puzzles that are in this game were still better overall than the past two games. This one and the rotating globe were the most annoying that I remember, because the game did a bad job explaining what to do mechanically. (With the globe, all they had to do was slap two rotating analog stick icons on the screen and I wouldn't have hated it. I didn't even know you could rotate it with both sticks until someone told me later.)

W1SSY

After Cutter breaks his leg and you are supposed to protect Sully and Cutter, are you supposed to get a gun when it loads into that section? I didn't have one so I had to wait for Chloe to kill someone close so I could get a gun.

Synless

we.are.the.armada said:
Hey this might be old, but pertaining to the Tarot Card thing:

Amy_Hennig said: If you watch closely, you can see that Cutter had three Tarot cards pasted in his journal - The High Priestess, The Magician, and The Tower. (When you get Cutter's journal later, notice that the Tower card is gone...)

When Talbot takes the journal from him, they remove the Tower card and slip it into Cutter's jacket.

You can also see notes in Cutter's journal about the other cards - The High Priestess = Marlowe, The Magician = Talbot.

The Tarot is full of Hermetic symbolism, which ties into what Cutter was saying in that one scene, about the ancient secret society. And how Hermetic mysticism is all tied up in it. So planting the card on Cutter is sort of an ominous, creepy warning to him and the others. Since it predicted his own fate - or at least the fate they orchestrated for him.

Try googling some stuff about Tarot and The Tower, too. (And the other cards) There's other symbolism there, too, it's just more oblique. Plus it's all payback for him duping them as Drake's "inside man", earlier. Fitting payback, since he's the one that has deduced all this. Sort of like showing him "oh you think you're so clever, looking who you're f*cking with"

I googled it and it seems that other boards were stumped on this.
It all makes sense now...

Zoibie

W1SSY said:
After Cutter breaks his leg and you are supposed to protect Sully and Cutter, are you supposed to get a gun when it loads into that section? I didn't have one so I had to wait for Chloe to kill someone close so I could get a gun.

I think I remember Drake saying at that point "got to get a gun", although that might have been at a different place.

Top Bottom