• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer |OT| Swinging To Victory

C4 and Mines are muy bueno on Island especially.

Anyone on gaf want to do some Uncharted MP?

Edit: I got the pistol and ak-47 challenge.

One daily challenge plus only getting 10 relics from wins? Guess I'm going back to the mobile game to grind the rest of that stuff out.

RS4-

Yeah my dailies are fucked. I had the 5 revives yesterday, then it gave me the 5 revives relic poitns again but they didn't add to it.

Now one of my games is stuck at 98% and there's no way to exit aside from closing the game. Wtf.

edit - yeah my relic points aren't changing even when I win.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
question how do I make custom loadouts? I have been playing for what seems to be a while and I believe I unlocked the sniper rilfe and the AK, I assume I unlocked them because I can get skins for them however those are locked. I have my pre-set loadouts but when I try to make a custom one the only thing I can pick to use is a pistol and everything else is locked

AKyemeni

question how do I make custom loadouts? I have been playing for what seems to be a while and I believe I unlocked the sniper rilfe and the AK, I assume I unlocked them because I can get skins for them however those are locked. I have my pre-set loadouts but when I try to make a custom one the only thing I can pick to use is a pistol and everything else is locked

You have to choose a pistol first then it will let you choose everything else. The pistol is mandatory.

So how do we get the 300 Uncharted points from the Libertalia Edition and stuff? I entered the code and redeemed everything but the points aren't showing up in game?

This glitched for me yesterday. I ended up waiting a few hours and the points eventually appeared.

Is there anyway to see your overall stats for MP? Or a way to check what ranking league you're in etc

There's Leaderboards and you can switch between TDM, Ranked, etc.

So how exactly do you earn the unlocks in the mp? Like the customization stuff. I noticed the store had 2 currencies. Can you use both? It's not surprising after uncharted 3 but in a bit disappointed and annoyed by the micro transactions.

You earn unlocks with weapons, gear, mysticals and sidekicks by using them. You can spend both Relics (earned via challenges and winning) or Uncharted Points (bought) to unlock chests.

What can I use in game currency for? Just cosmetics? Isn't there a hero weapon shop or something?

You can unlock weapon mods too. The Hero weapons are available to buy once you've unlocked your first, which is unlocked by getting enough downs with a certain gun. You can unlock all Hero weapons this way, or you can buy them in the store.

So I'm getting an error syncing player data and can't start MP. Any ideas on what I should do?

This happened to me yesterday. It eventually cleared itself up. Did you redeem any codes prior to this? That might be the reason why.

Ugh, the mobile app. 70 puzzles just to get Pink Drake. Well maybe not 70, but 40 at a minimum because you have to do all of the second set.

And adjusting the clock to do the chests didn't work for me.j

edit - nm I think I had to change the clock, then go back to the real time.

Please explain how to do this!

Damn it, it seems my daily challenges are bugged. Two of them have been remained in the completed state for three resets now (Monday, Tuesday, and today). Only one of them is cycling. Doesn't seem like ND has a support Twitter either so I'm not sure where to contact them about this. Blah.

Lol, why do I only have 1 daily challenge.

Yeah my dailies are fucked. I had the 5 revives yesterday, then it gave me the 5 revives relic poitns again but they didn't add to it.

Now one of my games is stuck at 98% and there's no way to exit aside from closing the game. Wtf.

edit - yeah my relic points aren't changing even when I win.

Once you complete your first three Challenges, you only get one new one per 24 hours. There is a glitch where it repeatedly tells you you've unlocked a Challenge, hopefully that's sorted soon. But the 10 Relics for a win should be adding up--they are for me.

If everything is still locked then you haven't completed the requirements yet, even if you've won the item using a chest. Go to the weapon and it'll tell you at the bottom what's needed to unlock it--50 downs, 100 downs, etc. Also, what AKyemeni said.

Zomba13

Wait. You only get one challenge a day? Really?

I actually thought the progression/random unlock stuff wasn't so bad with the challenges. Seems it is just as slow and shitty as every other F2P unlock thing.

Wait. You only get one challenge a day? Really?

I actually thought the progression/random unlock stuff wasn't so bad with the challenges. Seems it is just as slow and shitty as every other F2P unlock thing.

The thing that bothers me the most is in the beta you could pick up Relics on the map, but that seems to have disappeared. I wouldn't mind 10 per win being low if you could also pick them up.

It is so fucking frustrating when people don't revive you :/ been in so many games today where I was literally downed beside two or three people and they just run past.

Also what do the one use boosters do? Are they pay to win?

Multiplayer is great and addicting. I'm struggling with playing single player because the itch to play MP is greater right now. OT should have been called It'l rope you in, heh.

RS4-

Please explain how to do this!

Once you complete your first three Challenges, you only get one new one per 24 hours. There is a glitch where it repeatedly tells you you've unlocked a Challenge, hopefully that's sorted soon. But the 10 Relics for a win should be adding up--they are for me.

All I did was go to the screen where you unlock the chest, go to system time, changed that manually, go back to the game, then back to system back and change it to normal, then back to the game lol. Only way it worked for me. It stopped working after 10-15 keys, I haven't tried since. Only thing worth getting was relic points.

And thanks, didn't realize you only get 1 daily per day, that's pretty bad.

Multiplayer is great and addicting. I'm struggling with playing single player because the itch to play MP is greater right now. OT should have been called It'l rope you in, heh.

Same for me. Ands im usually a SP kinda guy first before I get into MP. Anyone know how to get coins beside buying them?

Same for me. Ands im usually a SP kinda guy first before I get into MP. Anyone know how to get coins beside buying them?

Same here, especially with Uncharted games.

The only way to get them is to buy them. You can get relic points though which do the same as coins by winning matches, doing daily challenges and completing the Trials. You can also earn some by playing the Uncharted mobile game, if it'l work for you, some people can't log in, I'm getting booted to the home screen after the intro.

Though relics are random unlocks, unlike coins.

I keep getting searching for players but it's not finding any games. Strangely enough, I can get into the store.

Is matchmaking down?

All I did was go to the screen where you unlock the chest, go to system time, changed that manually, go back to the game, then back to system back and change it to normal, then back to the game lol. Only way it worked for me. It stopped working after 10-15 keys, I haven't tried since. Only thing worth getting was relic points.

And thanks, didn't realize you only get 1 daily per day, that's pretty bad.

Yeah someone else told me how to do it--thanks! But it's wired, my unlocks are pending transfer. Are they only going to transfer over on the days I set? If so epic fail because I was screwing around and moved the date to October for the last few!

TP-DK

So far the multiplayer has crashed to os, froze and shown nothing but a black screen in the span of four games :(

Never had that happeb to me in the beta.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I just had a guy bitch at me for 5 min because I had more KO's than downs...He didnt grasp the concept we were playing command where kills dont matter and Objective points do (which i was top of leader board mind you), I also said if I find someone downed ill finish them off if I have to because they could get revived and get momentum and make a comback if they get their shit together. 2016 and people are still concerned about their K/D, SMDH

f@luS

More than a member.
Same. Should have waited to go multi. I'm at chapter 11 sp and mp is calling me so hard

How much are the hero weapon chests? Thinking of just saving my relics for those because the grind for each weapon to get all of the add-ons is a pain. Figure it would be easier to just unlock one hero weapon and then try my luck for other guns.

Grisby

I knew it'd be too easy. :/

Just one? That totally sucks.
I've done the first two full level on mobile and half of trials I already unlocked all characters and many things. Easy
Sigh. What is this mobile thing and does it run on an Iphone 5c?

Raxus

I am getting a little tired of playing solo, my PSN is College_boy if you ever want to play.

I'll be in the bunny suit.

aravuus

Kw8YjsN.png

GJ team. Seeing how I've never played U2 or U3 online before, this was literally my fifth Uncharted MP game ever.

Well, at least we almost got 30 points. Most of the games have been ridiculous, the losing team's score in single digits etc. No idea what's going on in here but I hope it evens out a bit soon.

Kinda unbelievable how many people that hornblower managed to kill with a sniper rifle. You can roll in the game, ROLL.

BUT otherwise I'm really enjoying it, like a lot.

Once you complete your first three Challenges, you only get one new one per 24 hours. There is a glitch where it repeatedly tells you you've unlocked a Challenge, hopefully that's sorted soon.
Oh wow I had no idea. Well that clears that up, then. Disappointing that it's only one new challenge per day, though.

Slaythe

Can someone help me with the customization ?

I see those "presets" outfits that have unique colors, clothes, or hairstyle, and I can't replicate that anywhere.

Does that mean you're locked into one preset outfit and that's it ?

Can you change the color ?

How would you get Rafe with the bangs on his other costumes for instance ?

Thanks !

Beware the pistole.

And shoutouts to Chronospheric, Kilgore, and Nathan_Drake04.

Fun playing with gaf and friends.

Yeah good games. I had fun :)

I'll be on tomorrow. I'm going to be playing Battleborn, Overwatch and Siege but I think Uncharted 4's multiplayer will be my 'main game'. It's a blast.

Rudiano

Banned
So I added a silencer to my AK-47 and the damage seems to have been reduced although the gun stats dont reflect that :-\ this multiplayer has many flaws that I hope ND can fix. RPG sucks major balls, when someone is behind cover and you shoot right next to the edge of the wall the enemy should be down, but nooo...they always survive

PowderedToast

still getting to grips with this, I like the super power additions but disappointed by the lack of verticality. generally the maps seem kind of poor and slightly too large. I wonder what it'd feel like to try U2 maps with these mechanics

also the machine toting sidekick is already proving a lot more useful than the others. sniper definitely needs a buff, maybe to mobility

Does anyone know what mutliplayer content the strategy guide covers?

Kw8YjsN.png

GJ team. Seeing how I've never played U2 or U3 online before, this was literally my fifth Uncharted MP game ever.

Well, at least we almost got 30 points. Most of the games have been ridiculous, the losing team's score in single digits etc. No idea what's going on in here but I hope it evens out a bit soon.

Kinda unbelievable how many people that hornblower managed to kill with a sniper rifle. You can roll in the game, ROLL.

BUT otherwise I'm really enjoying it, like a lot.

Neat, looks like you pretty much carried them.

For future reference though, show the combat tab on the results section, it's much more interesting and relevant in team death match.

Lelcar

Maaan, the amount of people just leaving games is crazy, even in ranked matches. I've already seen so many matches where at least one person is idle and multiple people leave the game. I had a match where the entire enemy team left and we won my default. It's a very fun MP, but the people playing this game right now is a bummer.

The randoms in this game.. are something else.
Maaan, the amount of people just leaving games is crazy, even in ranked matches. I've already seen so many matches where at least one person is idle and multiple people leave the game. I had a match where the entire enemy team left and we won my default. It's a very fun MP, but the people playing this game right now is a bummer.
Yep exactly.

Top Bottom