• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer |OT| Swinging To Victory

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
one more question how do you acquire more gold coins, I seem to have it 200 and havent gained anymore for a while

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, one question, how do you unlock extra characters? Is it with normal progression, or do you have to use the gold coins?

Maaan, the amount of people just leaving games is crazy, even in ranked matches. I've already seen so many matches where at least one person is idle and multiple people leave the game. I had a match where the entire enemy team left and we won my default. It's a very fun MP, but the people playing this game right now is a bummer.

Agreed, hopefully the next rank will have less quitters.

Kazooie

Banned
one more question how do you acquire more gold coins, I seem to have it 200 and havent gained anymore for a while
So the Uncharted Points (gold coins) are available to purchase using real money. With these UP your can buy any Skin or accessory you want. Alternatively you can use the purple currency which you get for doing Trials and Daily Challenges to purchase the vanity chest, which will give you radom unlocks including characters, skins and accessories.

What I did was spend £7.99 on UP because I wanted the casual Elena skin and everything else I am just using the purple currency.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
So the Uncharted Points (gold coins) are available to purchase using real money. With these UP your can buy any Skin or accessory you want. Alternatively you can use the purple currency which you get for doing Trials and Daily Challenges to purchase the vanity chest, which will give you radom unlocks including characters, skins and accessories.

What I did was spend £7.99 on UP because I wanted the casual Elena skin and everything else I am just using the purple currency.

ahh thank u

Wish they'd bring back the custom characters for the villains side at least. Eddy Raja is the only likeable character on that side.

Check i`d rather play as a Sidekick.

The Lamp

Does the vanity chest only unlock things you don't have?

Game is still amazing from the beta. Mettler seems pretty significantly nerfed unfortunately though. Maybe I just need to knock the rust off.

I wish they had more medals in TDM. Where's my 5 Not Alive and big streak medals. No fire in the whole or jack of all trades. They don't have to do anything it was just cool when they popped up.

Man the character chatter is AMAZING

Everyone has serious personality

Lazaravich is a whiney insecure 12 yr old
Rafe is a snobby rich kid

They always have shit to say when u steal a kill lol

Players with 1 ping shouldn't even be able to log in these days. So damn annoying. I was being shot at by someone rag dolled on the ground.

Mp is damn fun. I'm going to say it is my favourite mp in the UC series right now and I have only played 2 hours.

UC2 is still the best MP of the series in my opinion. Fuck perks/boosters. Call of Duty's set a bad standard for MP games.

Players with 1 ping shouldn't even be able to log in these days. So damn annoying. I was being shot at by someone rag dolled on the ground.
I had one that was pretty much glitching like crazy but my shots couldn't register because his body was moving in many directions, annoyed the crap out of me.

Mediking

One of the most rewarding feelings in the multiplayer is actually reviving someone... Hahah it feels great to rush in and help somebody when they think they're dead but they really aren't.

Anyone else experiencing terrible lag during MP? My character gets stuck almost whenever there's a firefight. Not a good experience. :-/

RS4-

Anyone else experiencing terrible lag during MP? My character gets stuck almost whenever there's a firefight. Not a good experience. :-/

I haven't played in a few hours, but the most frustrating things is running behind a wall or cover as you're getting shot, and then getting downed when you're completely behind it.

Some weird lag or coding.

Rated-G

Okay so I've waited a full day and my Uncharted Points still haven't shown up from either of my preorder codes or the Libertalia edition. I've tried restoring licenses, as well as deleting and reinstalling the game. Is anyone else having this issue?

I haven't played in a few hours, but the most frustrating things is running behind a wall or cover as you're getting shot, and then getting downed when you're completely behind it.

Some weird lag or coding.

So frustrating. There are times as well where I spam O and don't go into cover unless I'm practically hugging the wall. You have to be too close, but not always, it seems kind of random.

aravuus

Neat, looks like you pretty much carried them.

For future reference though, show the combat tab on the results section, it's much more interesting and relevant in team death match.

Heh, I don't usually brag about my performance (
cause I rarely do well tbh
), this game was just so absurd I had to post a pic. But thanks for the tip, hadn't even noticed the combat tab!

zkorejo

I remember that in the beta there was only one daily challenge showing up and ND said it was a glitch and fixed it a few days before the beta ended. I am sure 1 daily challenge is not a thing and needs some fixing.

Finally got a chance to play multiplayer; first four matches I average a 3.9 K/D. They definitely nerfed the Mettler in the sense that it has way more recoil than the last two betas.

Curious how everyone feels about Down/KO's.

Was in a match earlier where someone on the other team had 1 down and 11 KO's, lol.

ThisOne

Do you level up in this similar to past Uncharted games? I haven't played any ranked matches yet so maybe that's where it shows levels...

Top Bottom