• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End |OT| You're gonna miss this ass

I did an online chat with amazon not sure if I can believe what she is saying:

Amazon: You are most welcome.
Thank you for holding.
I've contacted the shipping department for you and the order will be fully shipped by the end of the day so that it can be delivered tomorrow.

Even though it currently says a Thursday delivery I hope it arrives tomorrow I assume once the game ships I will get an email with the pre order bonuses I screen capped it just in case I dont receive it

It's almost 24 hours since I completed the story, and I'm still debating whether it's better than The Last of Us.

Definitely up there as one of the best games I've ever played. From an animation perspective, I think this is unmatched. Traversal is incredibly satisfying and I'd liken the gunplay to that of GTA V.

How many chapter are there? I'm at 13 and enjoying it greatly, first game I've played where my mom dropped her phone and was engaged and helps with the puzzles :D

Don't want the game to end.

Amazon has been doing that lately with release date games , makes me smh

Make sure to check your delivery dates for anything releasing on Tuesdays

I can't wait for everyone to finally play it. I'm not as high on it as others, I still prefer 2, but the presentation, stir and graphics set new standards. And it has the best combat of the series. Excellent game.

Plum

Just finished Ratchet and Clank. Cleaned my PS4 out so it's not running too loudly. Planned nothing the next few days (except school) Amazon's saying my SE will arrive tomorrow.

I'm ready.

iNvid02

It's almost 24 hours since I completed the story, and I'm still debating whether it's better than The Last of Us.

did this game give you that post-completion sadness? (that is the medical term trust me im a doctor). i had that feeling after finishing tlou and witcher3

Revven

My Special Edition of UC4 has finally shipped from Amazon! Now I can rest easy and look forward to playing it sometime tomorrow. :D

Cess007

did this game give you that post-completion sadness? (that is the medical term trust me im a doctor). i had that feeling after finishing tlou and witcher3

I'ven beein trying for years to put a name on whatever i felt when i finished TLOU. I think this could be a good one.

Vire

I didn't feel post-completion sadness. I just felt every other game is shit now syndrome.

Alienous

Definitely up there as one of the best games I've ever played. From an animation perspective, I think this is unmatched. Traversal is incredibly satisfying and I'd liken the gunplay to that of GTA V.

tumblr_inline_o6vtm8VB9r1tai0e0_500.gif

All is lost.

My Copy from Amazon is still in NJ and yet it's magically gonna be here by tomorrow evening?

Here's hoping.

Then there's the install time...

Welp, maybe I can get a chapter or two done.

M.W.

Ship damnit. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. 2 interviews 3 hours apart, big commute too. Will be nice to get home tomorrow night and play.

BFIB

There's a part of me that wants to hold off playing this, and replay the Collection on PS4 (even though I have beat all the games on PS3).

I think its mainly because I know this will be the end, and I don't want it to be.

Unresponsive and stiff? Pre-order cancelled.

Oneself

I love reading impressions about the game being more exploration/adventure centric.
Shootouts became a bit of a chore after a while in UC2-3 IMO.

Alienous

Game is reading 63 hours to finish DL'ing. God damn. At least I have single player installed.

I've had good experiences pausing a download, waiting 10 seconds, then resuming it to increased download speeds. So if 63 hour download times are rare for you it might be worth giving it a shot.

nullpoynter

My Uncharted 4 Libertalia Edition shipped from Best Buy on Sunday. It should be here sometime Tuesday. Now I just need to finish my replay of the Uncharted Collection. I'm about 85% through Uncharted 3. I've got to get that knocked out tonight. I can't wait until tomorrow!!!!

iNvid02

I'ven beein trying for years to put a name on whatever i felt when i finished TLOU. I think this could be a good one.

I didn't feel post-completion sadness. I just felt every other game is shit now syndrome.

there was also an element of not wanting to play much else afterwards. its a weird feeling, especially since i dont get it with other mediums. it wasn't pleasant looking back on it, but i want to experience it again because so far its occurred immediately after finishing 2 games i enjoyed immensely

Joker-Yelling-Hit-Me-The-Dark-Knight.gif

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member

Liken the gunplay to GTAV? Fucking kidding me? I haven't played it but that is not a good thing.

NeoRausch

Super duper minor spoiler (not even a real spoiler, it's just about an everyday thing Nathan uses)

A flipphone, Nathan? A FLIPPHONE?!

I'll describe my hype with a life moment from today at the philly cheesesteak truck, i pulled out my phone and it flew out of my hand, i somehow snatched it out of the air, the young stoned food service employee was like, "whoa. dude. that was amazing." I gave him a smug shrug, "videogames." I explained. He said," Oh right, cool. What you playin?" I said "The waiting game for Uncharted, of course." "Uncharted? He questioned. "Never heard of it. I play COD mainly."

/hype

f@luS

More than a member.
Just found three nice video resume from the same
guy about previous games. Six minutes each. Ready for this one

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
My copy hasn't shipped yet, but it'll arrive by tomorrow. Amazon usually waits until the last minute to ship me stuff. I assume because it's coming from their California warehouse, so they don't have to ship it earlier.

I'm very much looking forward to this game! I'll probably do like I did with Ratchet and Dark Souls 3, and do a streaming series of me playing it. I'm still playing DS3, so that series is going to be going on for a bit...

I've got my half-tuck ready. I don't work tomorrow so I think I may nap today and stay up late and play as much as possible.

Top Bottom