• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted |OT|

I still think this is the best in the series.

Gameplay is worse, but the setting and story and world is just better imho. When i played it the first time i got that "lost" feeling. something unsettling, mysterious, something is going to happen. Its just a matter of when.

The sequels does not have that in the same way. They both feel more like straight action movies.

I need to go back so I can finish up all the trophies. I was actually going to buy a the official guide to this just because I have the other two and wow..the ebay prices are high.

hsukardi

Shadow of the BEAST said:
I still think this is the best in the series.

Gameplay is worse, but the setting and story and world is just better imho. When i played it the first time i got that "lost" feeling. something unsettling, mysterious, something is going to happen. Its just a matter of when.

The sequels does not have that in the same way. They both feel more like straight action movies.

Hm. This is true. Part of it because we really didn't know what to expect. But you're right that there's a lot more of the mystery factor going on here compared to its sequels.

I like U1's rendition of Nate's Theme best, it has sweeping romanticism about it.

Uncharted 2 took everything up a notch and it's probably my favorite Uncharted.

Did anyone else have trouble with their PS3 freezing playing this? It wasn't until I got to chapter 18 or so until it started doing it and it's done it 3 times in various areas.

Just finished it finally! :D:D:D:D Everything was amazing except for chapters ~17-19. The combat in those chapters was just not fun at all.

Edit: Huh, the trophies for my save are completely busted. I collected 32 treasure things and it shows the medal in the game for them but nothing after collecting 10 treasures is unlocked even though I have 32....

Top Bottom