• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United States Election: Nov. 8, 2016 |OT| Hate Trumps Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Trump reaches up to his neck
Pulls off his mask
It's John Cena
🎺🎺🎺🎺

Whatever deity is playing Civ right now has clearly decided "fuck it, this is taking too long, switch to fascism and go for domination victory".

D6AMIA6N

I voted for the most qualified candidate. The rest of my country did not. I feel ashamed and depressed. The media and all the forecasting was totally and completely wrong, as a result we are now the laughing stock of the world.

On CNN, they said Trump Latino numbers were better than Romneys. That was crazy! I have to give Trump credit, he campaigned good. It should had been Bernie vs Trump since Bernie won in some of the Rustbelt states.

After voting for a open minded and smart guy (who happens to be black) the US votes for the whitest and most racist guy there is...oh boy...

Greetings from Germany, I am shocked...

MUnited83

For you.
"They are not going to call article 50 and start the Brexit, is not going to happen".

People voted they want that, so they will.do it, because they want to win in the next 4 years.
You literally can't physically build the wall without plunging the country into bankruptcy. Its not going to happen.

cordy

Banned
Niggas gonna completely forget about Bush the moment Trump's in office. All those old ass Bush jokes have officially been squashed by something far worse.

AmyS

Trump does NOT look happy. At all.

He spent a fuckload of money. And now he's got a really, really low-paying job.

Pixieking

Banned
God forbid she do something that would make people like her.

Watching her debates and campaign ads (which are spliced from Townhalls and debates and interviews), she comes across as so very human... And for a woman with her experience, skillset, policy ideas and background to lose to a misogynistic racist? How much do voters have to hate someone, both because of their personality and their gender, to give Trump this win?

Empathise with her situation. Because it's the same situation that your wife, daughter, sister, mother has either experienced in the past, or will do in the future.

gEhJAlz.png

Media

I've lived through many elections. I voted against Bush. When he won, I was disappointed but this.

This is devastating. How did we get here? How did this happen? How did hate win? I just can't believe it.

American experiment is now a total fucking joke. He is the last person who should ever be president.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight, I'm so fucking worried.

Again, I've taken my Ls in politics before. This is so fucking different.

Trumpy-pumpy as president...how fucking stupid is that? Well people wanted change and 'safe' 'tactical vote' Hillary turned out to fail big time. This is creative destruction...people want change, and have no real fucking clue how to articulate anything coherent within the complexities of the contemporary world. People fucked up...Clinton was a terrible candidate...but Trump is something else. He is just a blow hard egotist with more wind than many...but he is ridden people's hopes and petty prejudices straight into the White house...

TheMan

Republicans control

- Senate
- House of Representatives
- Majority of Governors
- Supreme Court pick
- POTUS

This hasn't happened since 1928

Only Trump could do the impossible.

That's really the worst part. Trump as president is bad enough, but now that the republicans control EVERYTHING, they have carte blanche to fuck shit up.

This is awful news, but has been a potential outcome for the past week ever since the polls tightened.

Four years of Trump as president is not going to be fun for either party. If Trump seriously wants to get his agenda through Congress, he will be at war with the Republican establishment, who by-and-large are now to the left of the president...

Internationally, this is going to be a wakeup call to those who fear a far right surge in their own country, and a major change in the international politics paradigm - this will be the first pro-Kremlin president in a very long time.

In the most critical election with everything on the line, this is what the country chose.

Now the Republicans somehow have control over every fucking branch of government despite being in complete disarray and self destruct mode.

Goodbye all progress. Hello tax cuts on the wealthy. Hello increased spending. Civil rights taken away. Stop and frisk.

Fucking a

Yeoman

Your demonization of anyone who disagrees with your politics is an embarrassment. Not everyone voted for Trump solely because they're a racist. That narrative is lazy. Though no one can deny that Trump has dipshit supporters that are definitely racist, it's singling out those dipshits as though they speak for ~50 million+ people that is just not true.
The people that voted for him knew exactly what they were getting into. If they voted for him then they are endorsing the disgusting behaviour he has displayed over the course of the election and his life.
We're talking about a man that claimed the US population would triple in a week from illegal immigrants if Hillary won.
Your country has elected a narcissistic buffon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom