• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Post-launch PS Vita titles

I've got to admit, beyond Gravity Rush, Resistance, and Little Big Planet, I'm a little worried about what we'll see for the remainder of the year.

This launch lineup was pretty fantastic, but I really hope Sony has some big Vita announcements at E3.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Ruin is now Warrior's Lair. Hopefully that turns out good.

And I still can't believe they're sitting on Gravity Rush until June. That's cruel.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Killzone, COD, AC, Bioshock.

You could have at least picked something that has already materialized and is more likely to be released this year...

Sound Shapes, Dragon Crown, Gravity Rush, and to much a lesser distinct (but still worth looking forward to) Ruin is not a bad line up. Some might argue that two of those are being released on the PS3 as well, though.

Also, Little King Story (if you can stomach the unfortunate art style change) and Persona 4 for those who never tried the original games are nice additions to the list.

I'm also still hoping Ragnarok Odyssey will make the jump this year. It seems like a nice game.

Kafel

Banned
Sony had an event not long ago, Destination Playstation.

I can't believe they didn't show new Vita games there.

Upcoming VITA titles (North America)

03/??
- Sumioni: Demon Arts (XSEED Games)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjYB8wPY2MQ
Xkxzt.jpg

Will this get localization? Either way, a banned site says that it's terrible.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Does anyone have any news on Silent Hill: Book of Memories? I know Wayforward is doing it and that it has co-op, but there is virtually nothing on how it plays.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Is Sumioni really not good? I love the look and style of the game so I wonder where the problems lie. Anyone tried the JP version?
I tried the demo from the JPN store, it was nice enough, but not outstanding.
Kind of simplistic and you had to get used to the controls.

Hopefully they release the demo here as well.
I'll definitely support it though.

Kerrby

Banned
Sony had an event not long ago, Destination Playstation.

I can't believe they didn't show new Vita games there.

Sony has had:

Destination PlayStation
Game Developers Conference (GDC)
PlayStation Vita Heaven

Out of all those, they announced one game in Phantasy Star Online 2 which isn't even coming out until 2013. You'd think Sony would be doing everything possible to support this console.

I guess we have to wait until the year is half way over to get some announcements, the dry months are already coming :(.

Does anyone have any news on Silent Hill: Book of Memories? I know Wayforward is doing it and that it has co-op, but there is virtually nothing on how it plays.

The game comes out next week and they've shown next to nothing on it. We only saw that short 2 minute video on it, I think Konami doesn't give a shit seeing they're releasing 3 Silent Hill games this month.

Is Sumioni really not good? I love the look and style of the game so I wonder where the problems lie. Anyone tried the JP version?

I heard it's extremely repetitive and just a bad game. $20 price point is probably asking too much as well.

UberTag

Sony has had:

Destination PlayStation
PlayStation Vita Heaven

Out of all those, they announced one game in Phantasy Star Online 2 which isn't even coming out until 2013. You'd think Sony would be doing everything possible to support this console.
No money for hats. Sony is hatless, repeat hatless.
Spent all of their hat money on a bitchin' launch lineup that Japan failed to appreciate due to absence of monsters to hunt.

cyborg009

Banned
Sony has had:

Destination PlayStation
PlayStation Vita Heaven

I guess we have to wait until the year is half way over to get some announcements, the dry months are already coming :(.

Sony is doing a decent job but SCEJ umm...

Grinchy

Banned
The game comes out next week and they've shown next to nothing on it. We only saw that short 2 minute video on it, I think Konami doesn't give a shit seeing they're releasing 3 Silent Hill games this month.

It's confusing too because the short video actually looked kinda sweet. I understand why Silent Hill hardcore fans have their panties in a wad over it not being a "real silent hill game" but it looked quite fun nonetheless.

adge_uk

Banned
Just a rough idea of what was coming when would be nice. I always thought their plan was for a couple of titles per month, but there already seem to be slippages.

Top Bottom