• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upgrading the PS3 HD is like console sex

Speevy said:
Okay, finally got it done, restoring now.

250 GB :D
Hey, me too! Of course, when I checked, it said there were 186 GB available (there had been 28 available on my 60 gigger) so something's taking up some extra space. But hey, who cares, I'll never run out of space on this thing.

jax (old)

Banned
WTF @ people complaining the process was difficult. I just did it.

just installed a 320gb harddrive. Installation was SUPER EASY. the harddrive was so easy to take out and I had the right screwdriver for the job so it was just easy. I sat there and was kind of amazed at how well it well. Restoring data now so I thought I'll jump online and post about it.

The whole thing took me no time to do (2-3 minutes max?), and I was thinking back to this thread and the people who had problems. Really? It was pretty much effortless.

Schrade

Jax said:
WTF @ people complaining the process was difficult. I just did it.

just installed a 320gb harddrive. Installation was SUPER EASY. the harddrive was so easy to take out and I had the right screwdriver for the job so it was just easy. I sat there and was kind of amazed at how well it well. Restoring data now so I thought I'll jump online and post about it.

The whole thing took me no time to do (2-3 minutes max?), and I was thinking back to this thread and the people who had problems. Really? It was pretty much effortless.
You have to remember that a lot of the ones having problems also have problems installing video cards in their PC systems. Or, some are just Mac users who aren't used to upgrading anything and instead just buy a whole new system instead.

If you have a little bit of computer hardware knowledge upgrading the HD in the PS3 is trivial thing.

Top Bottom