• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(US) PSN just sent me $10 US PSN credit in my inbox

_woLf

Checked messages on my actual PS3.

Own a PS3 since MGS4 bundle. Have a vita. Have PS Plus.

Nothing. Fuck off sony.

some people seem really angry about not getting free money for doing nothing (or something?)

I didnt get it either, ps3 and vita day 1, ps+, all digital vita and psp games, tons of psn games

no credit

no worries

I'm not a PS Vita owner and I still got it. Will be though once the price drops which shouldn't be that far off. *cough ps meeting cough*

lol51

I was thinking it was related to the RSVP emails they recently sent our but that's not the case...

they must know about my wiiu :0

Hmmm...

Well, like I said Ive been in many of the goodies. Like I said, Ive never missed a beta or freebie.
They have set me shirts, exclusive avatars, and free money...and it must not have to do with what you buy (Like a Vita, I dont play handhelds) or +1000 PSN purchases (I only have 766)
But I have been on PSN since day 1, played PS2 online, old school Underground member, Day 1 PS+ with no lapse in sub. etc.. so it might help.

I have bought 5 PS3's tho...but thats all over the course of 6/7 years.

randomkid

Well, I spent a couple minutes trying to figure out how to check PSN mail on the Vita and wasn't really getting anywhere, so popped on the PS3, went over to what looked like a mailbox (I've never used this thing) and what do you know, $10.

Apparently my kid cousins have sent several Call of Duty game invites over the years, and I have a friend request from some dude that reads "i met you threw Journey"

For the benefit of others: Been dabbling in PSN+ with month by month subscriptions since October, have five days left. Usually spend like $30 a year on PSN stuff, got my PS3 in 2009, most recent purchase was Unfinished Swan and Nights a couple weeks ago on sale.

Anyways, nice job buying me off Sony, much appreciated! Nintendo, step your game up!

Lucent

I got one but...how do you "click on the link below to redeem your credit"?

Edit: Nvm it's probably cuz I was in Netflix.

Edit 2: Yep! =D

I know rite? That'd be worse than not getting anything because it means you fucked it up for yourself.

Yeah that's what's painful about that, I'm watching my inbox on pins and needles because I don't really have anything better to do so hearing a story like that just twists the dagger. :p

lupin23rd

Got mine a while before this thread got started.

Bought a PS3 60GB within 6 months of launch.
Bought a Vita but probably wouldn't have registered it because I got it in Japan during launch.
PS+ for a year or so.
Don't follow anyone from Sony on twitter (or Facebook).
I did hit that $100 for the cash back promo a while back.
Canada.

tumblr_mhymv9bsz61s5o3aso9_250.gif

Weird though, I checked on my Vita and nothing popped up. Only showed up on my PS3. Need to check my alt accounts!

I'll admit, I'm a Sony fanboy through and through when it comes down to it...and stuff like this seals the deal for me.
I still wish they had party chat more then anything so I could say PSN was "perfect" but damn it I love all the shit they have given me over the years.

I'm slowly edging closer to my HDD being maxxed out just because of how awesome PS+ has been, now a free $10 bucks...I tip my hat to Sony again for being pretty damn giving.

HoTHiTTeR

PS3 + Vita. PS+ only for last 3 months on the new 15 month offer. US/West Coast; no $10. Not Salty though - Can't wait for tomorrow/today.

Yuripaw

Banned
Logged into my other PSN account to see if it might be there, and all I got in my message box was some creepy message from someone I don't even know saying "i love you man" o_O

Fusebox

Banned
I haven't got it on my US account. Never had PS+ or bought anything though (apart from FFVII, VIII and IX about 5 hours ago) so whatever their loyalty qualification is I probably don't meet it.

Top Bottom