• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(US) PSN just sent me $10 US PSN credit in my inbox

pirata

I-got-a-rock.png

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I got mine up here in Canada.

I think this is a really amazing gesture, my video game console maker just gave me a free $10. I'm impressed with their gift, and it is totally ensuring further brand loyalty.

Just a suggestion to everyone who got this,

SUPERSONIC ACROBATIC ROCKET POWERED BATTLE-CARS
Trailer

It's soccer in flying cars, and it's amazing. It's a shame so few people know about it.
Also, only $3, so you can still get other stuff.

androvsky

Got mine, now I'm wondering if I should be worried about Sony buttering us up or if they somehow feel the hype train isn't going at full steam yet... which is almost as scary as the former.

PS3 Slim here having never subscribed to PS+ ... got my 10 dollar credit. I've bought ... 3-4 downloadable games on the store? Journey, Skullgirls, and more recently Odin Sphere. Also downloaded SSF4 Arcade Edition DLC.

Edit : USA

Gadirok

I got that free last year and I thought it was terrible and boring...

I also got it for free from plus. Its fun, but I haven't put in too much time to learn it.

Amazing game mechanics and polish, but it all depends on what you like.

Probably the only decent take on a sports game out there (in my opinion, since I absolutely despise sports video games).

Sol1dus

Also, not knocking on the game, just my personal opinion. I'm actually glad you guys are into it. I always feel bad for the developers when I don't like a game.

Yes, I also got mine! If this is why the PS Store took so long to update, then you can do it again Sony <3
Just a suggestion to everyone who got this,

SUPERSONIC ACROBATIC ROCKET POWERED BATTLE-CARS
Trailer

It's soccer in flying cars, and it's amazing. It's a shame so few people know about it.
Also, only $3, so you can still get other stuff.

I used to play that and agree with you that it is heavily underrated.

I have a feeling that someone at Sony was supposed to give this credit out after the show tomorrow as a present to PS3 owners but it was released early lol.

I picked up One Piece: Pirate Warriors minus the $10 credit it came out to $13. Not bad at all Sony. I was gonna pick up Persona 3 but I'm keeping my fingers crossed it wins the voting for best PSN classic so it will go on sale for $5. This was a great surprise.

Dragun619

Ah sweet, just checked and I got one too. Thanks Sony. :D

US Plus User here who bought a lot stuff from the sales/promotions during the holidays to now.

sn00zer

Im betting it has something to do with how much you spent on the store prior....but damn Sony giving away free games on their service and you get to choose...not bad...not bad at all

joeblow

I got my voucher. Some stats if it helps understand why who gets what:

- PSN member since 2006
- PS+ member for two years
- Have spent plenty of money on the PSN over the years (games and movies)
- North America region

Stronty

I got a $5 PSN credit last week after buying the pro version of Twilight Zone Pinball, just purchased a SuperSlim on Black Friday and recently joined PS+.

Shinta

Banned
So no one has figured out the requirements yet?

Clearly there has been some kind of mistake, because I don't have one!

Kiyo

None here :(

-PS+ Member for over a year
-PSN member since 2006
-PS3 launch owner and PS Vita launch owner
-Spent about $200 on PSN over the past year

I got 2 vouchers, one of $10 on my main account (PS+) and one of $5 on a dummy account (only spent 30 bucks there)

eER3jqzl.jpg

tgQAclDl.jpg

I'm guessing that if you've been a PSN member for x number of months you get $10 and new users get $5 then. You'll all probably end up getting it tomorrow I don't see why they would only send them out to exclusive members

bennyc12

I'm guessing that if you've been a PSN member for x number of months you get $10 and new users get $5 then. You'll all probably end up getting it tomorrow I don't see why they would only send them out to exclusive members

I've only had my PS3 since November, and I got one.

Top Bottom