• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vanquish (PC) |OT| Steam Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Knees

That OT title is overcooked

I own it on Xbox, but I'm eager for it and Bayo to drop in price so I can doubledip and tripledip respectively

L.O.R.D

DArkA2NXcAARj5i.jpg

bought it in the last minute,really hope it's a good port.

Lister

Banned
It isn't anymore?

It hurt a lot of console gamer's feelings so now 30 FPS is "butter smooth", 60 FPS is "silky smooth", 90 FPS is "Satin smooth" and 144fps is "smoother than glass" or "smoother than the devil's ass" or "smoother than unicorn hide" or "smoother than a baby's bottom", depending on who you ask.

Shawn6661

It's unlocked. Restart Steam if you're between app refreshes and aren't seeing the "Install" button.

Thanks, i was refreshing for nothing i guess.

It started well at 77MB/s. Right now its 100 KB/s... Went from 5min to 2 days left !

vanquish0pkcx.jpg

HALP!

duckroll

Something's really fucked with the keyboard mouse controls on my end. It keeps flipping between the controller and kbm interface buttons, the camera sensitivity was all wrong no matter how I set it, and once the game started Sam just stood there firing his weapon non-stop. Will have to look into this later.

From DF's video, the game itself is only 2.5GB, and the remaining 15.9GB is all pre-rendered cutscene video files :p

Revengeance's PC port was something similar, IIRC.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Weird, the game part looks really good and 1080p, but the text in the options etc. is super low res.

mcmmaster

No tease for the next port in the Avatars folder in case anyone wondered. Perhaps in a future patch like Bayonetta their will be, or they'll find a better way to surprise us.

vanquish_by_mcmemie-dbadze5.png

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Thanks, i was refreshing for nothing i guess.

It started well at 77MB/s. Right now its 100 KB/s... Went from 5min to 2 days left !

https://abload.de/img/vanquish0pkcx.jpg[IMG]

HALP![/QUOTE]

Same here, i'm in italy. Try switching download region to the UK (london). Seems to be working better.

Top Bottom