• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Velocity 2x - Review thread

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Fantastic gameplay, amazing music, awful art.

I'm loving this game but these guys need to get some better artists... It's really bad.

ReaperXL7

I was only able to play for a bit last night but it's so fucking good. I guess I shouldn't be surprised because the original was great but they just added yet another layer of awesome. My only gripe is I wish we could use the touchpad for teleporting but that's a minor thing.

kyser73

Am I going mad, or is it still not up on SCEE? I've logged in via a PC as well as the PS4 and it's still showing August PS+

:(

SerTapTap

I was only able to play for a bit last night but it's so fucking good. I guess I shouldn't be surprised because the original was great but they just added yet another layer of awesome. My only gripe is I wish we could use the touchpad for teleporting but that's a minor thing.

It'd be a pain. You can use touch teleports on Vita and they work fine, but not in remoteplay =/ I noted that as a - in my review, would like to see better use of the Vita in remote play in general.

Fantastic gameplay, amazing music, awful art.

I'm loving this game but these guys need to get some better artists... It's really bad.

lol no

This game is a lot of fun!

Saw Wario64 on the leaderboards kicking ass

Wario's scores are great. I call hax on this shit though:

BwkIQ_xCYAIBvFD.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
Man the sidescrolling segments with the character on foot are AMAZING fun. Wow, what an awesome addition to this game. I can't stop playing those parts over and over to try to best my scores. This game is just absurdly well designed goddamn

Top Bottom