• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobe

Ariana has pimped herself more on twitter over the past month than Justice has, although I guess that doesn't count because she puts hearts in her messages.

Although no one should be complaining because none of the Victorious cast are nearly as bad as Gomez.

ClDzl.jpg

She's not even trying.

Yes, "acid", I guess I could call it that.

GODDAMIT I LEAVE FEBRUARY 1ST!! ARGH!!!

Nizz

If it makes you feel any better, it's probably already sold out.

Of course not, Vox is a troll.
Oh, ok. I could have sworn I read somewhere that it was him but that pic was confusing the shit outta me. I'm like "but that's a girl and Vox is a dude". :0

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
ZeZqt.jpg
the pink lips.. HNNNNG

It's kind of sad that when I saw this post I thought "Hey, I know what photoshoot that's from" and "But she wasn't wearing pink lipstick in it." Sure enough, her lips were altered for that cover. Weird, but it works.

Fry8 said:

iq09yu8CAn55d.gif

S'all good, we chill up in here. You keep postin' tumblr gifs though I'mma hafta rage a bit though.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
A little preview for "The First Time", some indie film Justice is in, is up.

Things of note:

- The director sure is a nerd.
- Kasdan? Wait... *checks IMDB*, oh yeah, he's the son of the guy who wrote Empire Strikes Back and Raiders of the Lost Ark. That's cool I guess.
- This looks like a thousand other films I've seen. I'll still watch it.

And finally, just so you don't have to watch the video at all, I've gif'd the only important part. But my god, how important it is...

EDIT: GIF moved to a link so as not to blow up people's phones.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I ve never been to a build a bear. Maybe ill go someday just to see what's so great about it.

You design your own bear, or something. I'm not sure, I've never been either.

Also I've been informed that the last episode of Wizards of Waverly Place airs today. Viper's gonna have to cover that, I'm not up on that beat.

McNei1y

Now now, Gomez worked very hard to slutty things up in 2011, she deserves some due.

Agreed. The ones I selected her were just easy answers compared to the others options. She definitely brought herself to a higher level.

As for the picture... [insert banana pun innuendo here]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom