• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember back when she wore ultra conservative wardrobes on iCarly, you could never get an idea of her curves. She did a good job hiding it cuz cot damn she's like a younger Scarlett Johanson that came outta nowhere.

McCurdy putting everyone in their place.

iSwwiLLAlCfb3.gif

Milly79

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Who is that bad ass with the awesome hair in the first photo?

Take a wild guess.

One of the shows hair and makeup guys.
Justice looks unbelievable in that photo btw.

Anyway, popping in to say that McCurdy and Jerry Trainor are developing their own Nick shows. Might have already been mentioned in here but I just saw it on twitter.

Take a wild guess.

One of the shows hair and makeup guys.
Justice looks unbelievable in that photo btw.

Anyway, popping in to say that McCurdy and Jerry Trainor are developing their own Nick shows. Might have already been mentioned in here but I just saw it on twitter.

I think it was mentioned in here. I'm excited. It's like iCarly, but without the parts I don't like.

And I watched that whole McCurdy on Craig Ferguson clip. That girl is so fiiiiiiine. I really wish she would cut down on the cheek shininess though. I know, I know. Sharp knees and all that.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Apparently Selena flew back to LA again and went to Cedars with the Biebs and her parents. Something must be up if she's flying out of Florida where she's filming that movie to visit a hospital. Twitter is going bonkers with pregnancy rumors. Hope she's okay.

neoism

Apparently Selena flew back to LA again and went to Cedars with the Biebs and her parents. Something must be up if she's flying out of Florida where she's filming that movie to visit a hospital. Twitter is going bonkers with pregnancy rumors. Hope she's okay.

Of course it looks like what it looks like, but Selena should take better care of herself, and start eating right , and stuff.... I always see her eat bad food.

Hope she is ok though. :/

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Selena did collapse last year and was in the hospital for a few days. Her management said it was because her diet was too poor and she was malnourished. I guess it's possible but that story always seemed kind of shaky to me. She might have some kind of condition or something that they're keeping hush-hush, I don't know. Whether it's a pregnancy or something scarier, hopefully she starts feeling better. She's seemed pretty unhappy while shooting this film.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I think the rumor that she's suicidal is more likely.

She tweeted about having some severe anxiety a few days ago and is clearly unhappy in all of those pictures from the set, but suicidal? Jesus. I don't know, I'm not going to assume to know what's going on until more info comes out. Hopefully whatever it is gets taken care of and we never hear about it again.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
she can't handle ittttttttt.

Why do these Disney girls always collapse or spin out? Handling that kind of work load and responsibility that young is rough but they seem to have a harder time with it than others. I wonder if there is something going on in that shop.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Selena seems like she takes her work very seriously, more so than her peers.

Certainly more than Demi or Miley, her workload has been insane lately and she has yet to go out of control like they did. She also seems more mature and intelligent than those two (that's not saying much though).

Milly79

Beautiful, sexy

Photoshoot from '11
j20WziMBCBndH.jpg

jbcPB1ZpvrR8RW.jpg

Premiere of Mirror Mirror - A lot of HQ has been uploaded to the Minus.
ipBKKplcaLpIC.jpg

ibwfZCprel5a6c.jpg

Twitter pics, with a little Gillies on the side and some weird people
jzNuwDwMONCKT.jpg

jPKqCT0doIY4Z.jpg

jpyCB4mk2goOj.jpg

I don't go to the gossip websites. What is leading people to the conclusion that she might be pregnant? Or even suicidal??? Is there any real basis or just rampant Twitter-speculation gone wild?

Why do these Disney girls always collapse or spin out? Handling that kind of work load and responsibility that young is rough but they seem to have a harder time with it than others. I wonder if there is something going on in that shop.

They don't have Dans guidance.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I don't go to the gossip websites. What is leading people to the conclusion that she might be pregnant? Or even suicidal??? Is there any real basis or just rampant Twitter-speculation gone wild?

She was seen getting blood tests a couple weeks ago and two days ago flew from Florida to LA to go to the hospital, presumably to see a specific doctor. She's also looked pretty unhappy and has had some serious anxiety.

Both the pregnancy and suicide rumors are people's guesses at why. There isn't anything really specific to support either of them.

Wiseblade

Well the Disney girls seem to have a higher workload than anyone else. The amount of concerts and promotions Gomez does compared to even Justice seems crazy.

Milly79

Justice at the Mirror Mirror after party

j5hHUfXgtcF0o.jpg

Not many pictures from it and there is a video. More on the Minus

Justice doing a Nick commercial?

http://minus.com/myVbIeMTF#1o

Gillies, dem eyes

jbpE0FoKBvhrvN.jpg

----

Also, since you guys love posting 14 year old girls on the Tumblr, I'm out. You'll find everything in the thread.

Tobe

well i could post the things on the tumblr.
so milly handles minus and i handle tumblr along the other regular folks?

Milly79

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom