• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

Spire said:
How wrassle-gaf, yugioh-gaf, and creepy-gaf ever got melded together is beyond me. It's the ice cream flavor only your weird uncle buys and everyone ends up liking.

Best Kinda mash up ever conceived EVER

Viper don't be hatin, I'm keeping it real

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
ViperVisor said:
2ep2sjwtlbpq.gif

How was this not posted after every G-Fex post?

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Van Owen said:
Are you guys trying to ruin the relationship between NeoGAF and its sponsors by posting about Nickelodeon shows?

Not unless Neogaf is sponsored by Disney.

Nizz

Van Owen said:
Are you guys trying to ruin the relationship between NeoGAF and its sponsors by posting about Nickelodeon shows?
There's been nothing in this thread that could be seen as bad imo.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
StuBurns said:
This thread is more fucked than the last one, it's just not sexy while it's doing it.

Until we descend into fan fiction and making G-Fex cry, it can't be more fucked than the old thread.

Tobe

Spire said:
Until we descend into fan fiction and making G-Fex cry, it can't be more fucked than the old thread.
oh shit and then anime-gaf comes in and we all go to shit :lol

Tobe

G-Fex said:
Humanized Ponies yo.

Jade-chan is SO Tsundere teehee

And Cat is SO Moe

this screams for gifs
DAMN YOU GOOGLE!
wtf with the female centaur, that was uncalled for :lol

Medalion

Banned
So let me get this straight... round 3 for this thread... but no more sexualized pics?

But if the actresses are all 18 or over why does it matter?

No more underage actresses then right

StuBurns

Banned
Medalion said:
So let me get this straight... round 3 for this thread... but no more sexualized pics?

Google doesn't want erotic images of females of any age.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Tobe1 said:
this screams for gifs
DAMN YOU GOOGLE!
wtf with the female centaur, that was uncalled for :lol

Well don't fucking google image search pony centaur. Sweet jesus, my eyes.

Medalion said:

From what I can gather, it's not whether they are of age or not, it's openly sexualizing them and getting nasty. The SNSD thread, for example, is nothing but guys fawning over that group, but they aren't vile or perverse about it. All the boner jokes, innuendo, and almost-nipple slip gifs and things like that are what got us into trouble.

Medalion

Banned
Perhaps it would be best to not post any pictures in this thread going forward (thougH I know that to be impossible) because it is a matter of time

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Medalion said:
Perhaps it would be best to not post any pictures in this thread going forward (thougH I know that to be impossible) because it is a matter of time

Nah, we can handle it. The same thing almost happened with the old thread when the initial Google rules came down. We debated it but never got a clear answer and the thread wasn't locked so we just chugged along, business as usual.

Spire said:
From what I can gather, it's not whether they are of age or not, it's openly sexualizing them and getting nasty. The SNSD thread, for example, is nothing but guys fawning over that group, but they aren't vile or perverse about it. All the boner jokes, innuendo, and almost-nipple slip gifs and things like that are what got us into trouble.

I think it was that last Victoria picture that broke *ahem* the camel's back.

bort

just pack it up guys it's over.

somebody is going to end up posting the new bikini victoria justice pictures sooner or later

StuBurns

Banned
bort said:
just pack it up guys it's over.

somebody is going to end up posting the new bikini victoria justice pictures sooner or later
They're too good for Google if you ask me, maybe if Bing cough up some cash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom