• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Looks great, I'm very interested!

When the hell is this game supposed to come out? The release dates on various sites are all over the place.
No one knows. could be next month, could be dec 2013.

OmegaZero

Stranger's Wrath is soo good.
If you have even the slightest interest in it, then buy it.

Heck, if you don't have enough moolah, I might buy it for you.

EDIT OMG SECOND POST OF PAGE.

BUY STRANGERS WRATH HD VITA AND NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA PLUS

OR YOU ARE NOT A COWBOY NINJA BOUNTY HUNTER ANYMORE

oldmario

Code:
Got some left over codes from the facebook thing (only for EU psn)

Quote to see them

What if we own Stranger's Wrath on ps3? is that good enough? still need to get around to buying NGS+ or atleast NGS

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

I don't own any of these games. I am lacking with my purchase duties, lol. Played the originals for a bit though.

VanWinkle

Agreed sooooo much!

You guys should have seen Skyzard, Lyphen and me trying to get a game of Sonic and All-Star Racing Transformed. Oh gosh.

Twinduct

Stop pimping NGS! (I'm poor as it is!)
NGS2 Is coming soon and I bet NGS will be a PS+ that month!

Edit: I did buy Stranger's Wrath.

Also to the above .... WHERE WAS MY INVITE?!

OmegaZero

I don't own any of these games. I am lacking with my purchase duties, lol. Played the originals for a it though.

Oh well, even if you've played the originals, they're better on the Vita. Like everything else in life.

Agreed sooooo much!

This guy knows what he's talking about, Vitabros.
I'm not joking about buying a copy for a needy GAFfer.

EDIT:
What if we own Stranger's Wrath on ps3? is that good enough? still need to get around to buying NGS+ or atleast NGS

I suppose. As long as you buy it within the next
50 years
If you prefer framerate over portability, get NGS.

10 BST was 2 hours ago ;)

It's British standard time
BST is British Summer Time, not Standard time. :) We run to GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) at the moment. BST is GMT plus one hour and runs during the summer half of the year to make the evenings lighter, but the mornings darker.

Anyone know the release date for Persona 4G in the UK?

Canabalt please? :)
how_it_works_dog.jpg

OmegaZero

BUY NGS+
PORTABLE NINJA KILLING ON DAT OLED
at 30fps

TRUE NINJA ARE WILLING TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOAL, EVEN THEIR WALLETS

Oh, you already own Stranger's Wrath.
This pleases OmegaZero.

Toma

Don't think I'll ever buy them. PS+ would get me to replay them though, at least.

VanWinkle

We mentioned how you had it but we din't set something up. We said how we will all need to play soon though. You included. It was all very last minute.

Twinduct

We mentioned how you had it but we din't set something up. We said how we will all need to play soon though. You included. It was all very last minute.

Just making sure you know that I know that you now know!
Err yeah we need to make arrangements! We need to setup a gcal or spreadsheet or somethun.

BUY NGS+
PORTABLE NINJA KILLING ON DAT OLED
at 30fps

TRUE NINJA ARE WILLING TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOAL, EVEN THEIR WALLETS

Oh, you already own Stranger's Wrath.
This pleases OmegaZero.

I can deal with the 30fps ... I've just come to the point where I've bought that damn game too many times! Rather spend it on 2 which I avoided :p

OmegaZero

I can deal with the 30fps ... I've just come to the point where I've bought that damn game too many times! Rather spend it on 2 which I avoided :p

Too many times is never enough for a true ninja.
Are you a bad enough ninja to play Ninja Gaiden on your Vita?
I'd do the same in your position.

Yanksfan

Code:
Got some left over codes from the facebook thing (only for EU psn)

Quote to see them

Pick up NGS+. Plays and looks fantastic on the Vita. Give yourself the flexibility of playing wherever, whenever you want.

PSY・S;45691358 said:
Dem last levels of Mutant Blobs Attack.

That good or bad? I am nearing the end myself.

VanWinkle, and Lyphen, up for some Sonic RT soon? I have no idea when 10 BST is :p

Anyone else have it? Actually I think Twinduct and someone else if they are around..

OmegaTreeFish

And anyone else who feels like buying it :D (you should, it's a lot of fun and looks great..might make them improve the fps faster as well :p).

I have the game, too. love it!

Ran rp

Okay in the last level of Mutant Blobs Attack,
how the heck am I supposed to eat all the escape pods before they fly too far away? They move way too fast.

Pick up NGS+. Plays and looks fantastic on the Vita. Give yourself the flexibility of playing wherever, whenever you want.

That good or bad? I am nearing the end myself.

Very good, haha.

MisterC20XX

How bad are the frame rate issues with Sonic & All-Stars? That seems to be the only issue I'm hearing about and I'm really close to purchasing it.

VanWinkle

Timing will only be the real issue.
For sake of future references. post your timezone in GMT.

Twinduct GMT+2

EST ;)

Okay

And yeah those last levels of Mutant Blobs Attack are beastly.

How bad are the frame rate issues with Sonic & All-Stars? That seems to be the only issue I'm hearing about and I'm really close to purchasing it.

Not too bad at all I thought, and weirdly enough multiplayer seems to be completely smooth and free of any framerate issues.

Shahed

PSY・S;45691821 said:
how the heck am I supposed to eat all the escape pods before they fly too far away? They move way too fast.
Start from the ones on the bottom right (4-5 o'clock) and go clockwise boosting all the way. Took me a couple of tries once I figured out the best place to start from

kliklik

Banned
PSY・S;45691821 said:

Start from the ones on the bottom right (4-5 o'clock) and go clockwise boosting all the way. Took me a couple of tries once I figured out the best place to start from

Hit select if you don't make it to restart it quickly.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Say, this may be just me of being so left behind in terms of Vita news and development, but is there any way to create folders for Vita home menu to organize those pins? They seem too... disorganized-looking.

Ran rp

I've been doing that to no success. Guess I just have to keep trying.

Hit select if you don't make it to restart it quickly.

:O You can do that?! I've been exiting and restarting the level the whole time.

zroid

Banned
PSY・S;45692079 said:

Yup, keep trying, you'll get it eventually. The first time I saw I was supposed to do that it boggled the mind, but then you get the hang of it.

Shahed

Say, this may be just me of being so left behind in terms of Vita news and development, but is there any way to create folders for Vita home menu to organize those pins? They seem too... disorganized-looking.

No. And I have no idea why

PSY・S;45692079 said:

:O You can do that?! I've been exiting and restarting the level the whole time.

Look at a Youtube video if you want the exact line/path.

And I would have gave up if I couldn't press select to restart checkpoint! Not so much here buy level 21. Those pipes...

Twinduct

EST ;)

Okay

And yeah those last levels of Mutant Blobs Attack are beastly.

Not too bad at all I thought, and weirdly enough multiplayer seems to be completely smooth and free of any framerate issues.

Pffft, GMT is universal yo.
7 hours difference betweem EST & GMT+2 :/

Toma

Despite having rather simplistic dungeon mechanics, ZHP is rather addicting. Beaten the second boss now.

zroid

Banned
To be honest though I don't reeeally think we need folders, because it's pretty easy to scroll through your pages and organize them like folders anyway.

The one thing I absolutely want from the UI is to resize the bubbles (ideally on a per page basis), so you can potentially stick a ton on each page if desired. Also provide a bit more freedom with the alignment.

MisterC20XX

To be honest though I don't reeeally think we need folders, because it's pretty easy to scroll through your pages and organize them like folders anyway.

The one thing I absolutely want from the UI is to resize the bubbles (ideally on a per page basis), so you can potentially stick a ton on each page if desired. Also provide a bit more freedom with the alignment.

Yep, I want more bubbles per page. I also want auto sorting by name!

Shahed

Then what about your pretty backgrounds :(

Saying that I've got a ton of space left to use. It's the useless apps that you can't delete I find more annoying

zroid

Banned
Yep, I want more bubbles per page. I also want auto sorting by name!

this! (or better yet, type AND name!)

Then what about your pretty backgrounds :(

Saying that I've got a ton of space left to use. It's the useless apps that you can't delete I find more annoying

You can make the bubbles super tiny (and spread apart) and then still see the wallpapers lol :p

I would happily just dump all the useless bubbles on a page at the bottom instead of a folder if if were possible to fit them all there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom