• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahed

this! (or better yet, type AND name!)

You can make the bubbles super tiny (and spread apart) and then still see the wallpapers lol :p

I would happily just dump all the useless bubbles on a page at the bottom instead of a folder if if were possible to fit them all there.

You get 10 pages right?

I use the top one for useful system stuff. Settings, PS Store, messages, friends etc. 1 each for Vita, PS1, PSP and Demo's. That leaves 5. I use the bottom 2 for fodder and have another 3 pages to tinker with if required

And yes the bubbles are far too big and with ugly outlines. Ruins some of the good art they have

Derrick01

Banned
To be honest though I don't reeeally think we need folders, because it's pretty easy to scroll through your pages and organize them like folders anyway.

The one thing I absolutely want from the UI is to resize the bubbles (ideally on a per page basis), so you can potentially stick a ton on each page if desired. Also provide a bit more freedom with the alignment.

That would be cool. I'd also like it to recognize when there are gaps. I set my games in alphabetical order so when I have one downloading I set it up so there's a space ready in the proper place and it still puts it all the way at the bottom with my ps1 games. Kind of annoying.

Bullza2o

Back up your apps that your want from each card *INDIVIDUALLY* (to PS3 or PC) then restore them one by one once your new card is in the Vita.

Or buy a PS+ sub and push your saves to the cloud, then you really don't have to worry about it.

Alright thanks. I was able to copy the individual P4G data and restore my backup that contained all other data.
Man, having 16GB of space is quite a relief compared to my 4GB. Soul Sacrifice demo here I come!

Dokuro and Sine Mora would be good picks while Dokuro is still on sale.

Yes. Recommend both heartily at $10. Can't say enough good about them. I'm a Sine Mora fanatic (Vita was my 3rd platform) and I took a chance on Dokuro for $10 and have been enjoying it when I play (when I'm not playing LBP lately).

VanWinkle

Yes. Recommend both heartily at $10. Can't say enough good about them. I'm a Sine Mora fanatic (Vita was my 3rd platform) and I took a chance on Dokuro for $10 and have been enjoying it when I play (when I'm not playing LBP lately).

I've been considering Dokuru because it's so well liked here but it seems too slow for me and I'm not huge into sidescrolling puzzle games.

Sony is really missing nice amount of free and easy money here,they can re port the entire first three years of PS3 (20006/07/08 when PS3 was $599/$399 and people were avoiding like the plague) Folklore,Warhawk,Resistance FOM,Untold Legends,MotorStorm,Siren: Blood Curse..ect many people even PS3 owners didn't get the chance to buy these games, but Sony is just too stupid to do this.

Yeah, not to mention every PSN game that came out and Sony developed and published it. Games like Flower, Journey and Dead Nation would be great on the Vita, not to mention that PS2 collections should release on the Vita as well, and not just remote play.

Koroviev

I've been considering Dokuru because it's so well liked here but it seems too slow for me and I'm not huge into sidescrolling puzzle games.

It's a super charming puzzler starring a lovelorn skeleton in pursuit of an oblivious princess, all taking place amidst a storybook aesthetic. It's a perfectly cohesive package with thoughtful gameplay and only a handful of questionable gimmicks that might detract from one's enjoyment for a level or two.

I think it's certainly worth a shot at $10, but if you're still unconvinced...

zroid

Banned
It's a super charming puzzler starring a lovelorn skeleton in pursuit of an oblivious princess, all taking place amidst a storybook aesthetic. It's a perfectly cohesive package with thoughtful gameplay and only a handful of questionable gimmicks that might detract from one's enjoyment for a level or two.

I wanted to finish off Uncharted first, but I'm suddenly feeling like I should boot up Dokuro...

I think it's certainly worth a shot at $10, but if you're still unconvinced...

My only complaint, really, is that I don't like the music.

Oh wow, just beat p4g today and was gonna wait til jan to get dokuro after finishing up some other games elsewhere but if it's on sale I might as well buy it now !

Velocity
Code:
C3LT-JNN4-CGF9
BreakQuest
Code:
MEF2-HRNN-6T5D
Canabalt
Code:
QLK2-DJN2-HC5E
Wizorb
Code:
RDJ3-5EN3-JMH8

Europe only like the rest of them, merry christmas whoever takes them

zulux21

to lazy to read to see if this has been posted (holidays are draining :/) or if people are just posting codes so worst case I am reposting this

Four Free PS Mini Games: Breakquest, Canabalt, Velocity, Wizorb - PS3, PSP, PS Vita - Req EU PSN Account

SCEE is giving away four free PS Minis on their Facebook page.

You will need a EU PSN account to redeem, however creating a EU PSN account is free.

Minis can be played on a PlayStation 3, PSP or PS Vita.

Facebook Link:
http://www.facebook.com/SonyPlays...8762805824

If you like the FB page, you get Velocity.

If you share the FB page on FB, you get Breakquest.

If you share the FB page on Twitter, you get Canabalt.

If you let SCEE send you email, you get Wizorb.

Taken From Slickdeals

zulux21

Any chance of a sound shapes sale I'm really wanting to play it but figure it might go on the US holiday sale.

There are two more holiday sale updates coming, and they promised more vita related stuff in each of the next two updates. while that doesn't mean sound shapes will go on sale, it does mean that there is indeed a chance, if you are going to have remorse if it goes on sale shortly after you buy it you likely should wait until the final sale update on the 31st to be sure it won't be on sale during the holiday sales.

Especially since NA still likely has 2 free ps+ games coming for the vita so there is a tiny chance it will be there (ha ha) and the fact that sound shapes won GOTY for downloadable vita games on the PS blog and sony has a habit of putting their fan vote GOTY's on sale.

zroid

Banned
jsrH7lMnvX85L.png

:>

I only went to the trouble for this because the entire process was doable without touching a playstation device. lol

Velocity
Code:
C3LT-JNN4-CGF9
BreakQuest
Code:
MEF2-HRNN-6T5D
Canabalt
Code:
QLK2-DJN2-HC5E
Wizorb
Code:
RDJ3-5EN3-JMH8

Europe only like the rest of them, merry christmas whoever takes them

All 4 codes seem to be taken, no thank yous seem to be received by BlueMaxima.
So I'll just thank you for posting on behalf on whoever got the codes. ;-)

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Who wants a Velocity code? Already have it :)
Quote to reveal:
Velocity

RpgN

oldmario said:
Got some left over codes from the facebook thing (only for EU psn)
Quote to see them

Got breakquest, thanks!

Who wants a Velocity code? Already have it :)
Quote to reveal:
Velocity

Got it, thank you a lot :)

I don't have a facebook account, so I'd rather not make one specifically to get these games. Thanks for saving me some hassle. I'll be on the lookout for Canabalt too (already bought Wizorb).

Velocity is going to be interesting, we'll see if it's worth all that hype...

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Have fun! And it ain't imo :p

Why can't I use my codes?! Dutch account. Tried it on the PSV and PS3, all say used.
:(

MrGerbils

Any remotely decent western RPG's available on PSN for vita, whether PSP, PS1 or Vita originals? I really wish either of the PSP Marvel Ultimate Alliance games were available, or in a dream world, that any of the Elder Scrolls 3 or later games were ported. But, given that those aren't options, what should I look for?

I don't mind if it's a hack n' slash lootfest or if it's more open world story based with loosely action based combat, but please no JRPGs as I just can't seem to get in to them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom