• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | December 2013 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoKKeR

How does Remote Play work for Wifi? Is it possible to play the PS4 from for example work with your Vita while the PS4 is at home?

Elvick

Banned
How does Remote Play work for Wifi? Is it possible to play the PS4 from for example work with your Vita while the PS4 is at home?
As long as you set up Remote Play prior to attempting it yeah. I think there's a setting for turning on the PS4 with the Vita as well you need to enable. And the PS4 has to be in standby as far as I know.

Experience will vary on connection obviously.

Shengar

Is Sonic Racing that good? How big is it? If the rest VitaGAF playing it, I don't mind juggling other game to join in the party.

incpdo

DBZ demo sold me the game. Im in day 1, and ill double dip , becouse ill get digital release at first but later ill get the european retail too. It is such a great demo , seems the game has a lot of content , personally if it has at least half as much content as tag battle had in the PSP ill be happy. I recommend this game to any dbz fan , Dragon ball z tag team battle(i think , dont remember well the name) covers the entire DBZ story and adds Brolly to it. So yes , finally a DBZ game for Vita , looks , and plays amazing.

Tapejara

Okay guys, before we start, in order to get this trophy, PS3Trophies says we each need to win the race. So we'd have to do this five times.

Tapejara

Wow okay, so none of us won lol.

Okay, here's how we're gonna do this:

I'm going to change the difficulty to C Class.

First we let Flandy win, then Joe, then Suppa, then Elvick then me. Sound good?

Elvick

Banned
Wow okay, so none of us won lol.

Okay, here's how we're gonna do this:

I'm going to change the difficulty to C Class.

First we let Flandy win, then Joe, then Suppa, then Elvick then me. Sound good?
I haven't played this in ages. D:

1st place was so minimal, but sweet.

Fine by me.

Oh and I don't remember how to get Shadow. It's been awhile, probably through normal play.

Morokh

Any way to prevent the console to go into sleep mode while downloading ? seems all I can do is extend the time to 10 minutes.

Flandy

you motherfuckers I was 1 second away from the victory!
boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

lost to you by .05 seconds -__-

Tapejara

Throw me an invite if you want to do this right now -- I've not gone to bed yet. :)

Sent :).

Corrosive we're doing another round. If you hop on I'll invite again you after we finish.

ooops sorry didnt see your post above mine. sorry i get compative. :/

I thought I was in third, the game then says I'm in 1st... only to place me 8th. D: wat

Okay, so here's the new plan. If you have the trophy and you're in first, well...don't be in first :p.

joe2187

Banned
There's a big difference between 1 second and .05 lol.

Second place twice in a row D: lol @ Danica Patrick. Why is she a playable character?

she's an officially licensed SEGA product.

Tip: use the right stick to do flips an barell rolls off jumps for extra boost

Elvick

Banned
Was trying so hard to get 4th. So happy I got it. :D 3rd kept popping up D:<

Sonic Racing game on Vita has any Single Player content ? i mean im really interested in this game
There's not really a story, but there's a lot of missions to do. It's kind of like Wipeout in that regard. You work through cups and unlock characters and level up each character, unlocking mods for them.

It's fun to play alone, but having online is always nice.

edit; DAMN YOU TAILS D:< 3rd ):

There's not really a story, but there's a lot of missions to do. It's kind of like Wipeout in that regard. You work through cups and unlock characters and level up each character, unlocking mods for them.

Why 4th?

--

Thanks guys, got the trophy!

Thanks, im really sure right now , the next racing game for vita in my collection will be this one (well , there isnt a lot of games , sure i miss a Burnout on this system)

Shouldn't you already have the game free from PS+?

(YES, YOU SHOULD.)

incpdo

Thanks, im really sure right now , the next racing game for vita in my collection will be this one (well , there isnt a lot of games , sure i miss a Burnout on this system)

Flandy

I don't know, probably because being in the middle is a nice... middle ground (ha).

Plus, I didn't want to accidentally get 1st by trying for 2nd.

I was worried about that too. Whenever I got the All-Star powerup I'd move to sides or slow down

Tapejara

I got so annoyed every time I got the bee power up. Didn't want to use it and obstruct the player in first, but I also didn't want to have a power up sitting unused lol.

incpdo

Why 4th?

--

Thanks guys, got the trophy!

Shouldn't you already have the game free from PS+?

(YES, YOU SHOULD.)

I dont use or have playstation plus, Im not confortable with that "renting" method for the games ,i prefer retail games when the game is over 1g. and it gives me some sense of real property. Not that ps plus is anything bad , at the contrary , is great , just not for me.

Edit: OMG 50ppp rules and here is my recommendations : Buy Vagrant Story is less than 100mb, buy Malicious Rebirth and dont listen to the overexagerated comments about the frame drops , just try it yourself. Buy Tales From Space, Try the DBZ demo and Terraria´s too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom