• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | December 2013 |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'd gladly trade FFX and BL2 for FFXII. Lol. But hey, if we could get all 3, I'd be even happier!

The reason why I'm choosing BL2 over FFX isn't because I hate FFX, it's because I haven't played BL2, despite having it on PS+, but I have played FFX, so I can wait on that one for a bit longer. I just don't have much time to play my PS3 and PC much these days, whereas, I have a lot of free time to play my Vita during my day, though, so the more awesome ports or multi-plats that get released on the Vita, the better for me. I'm one of the seeming few that don't get up in arms about ports or multi-plats.

It's at the point now where, if a PSN game doesn't have a Vita counterpart, I'm not buying it, because I'm not interested in adding to my backlog.
The only way to get FF 12 is if sales of FF X are good.

Novocaine

I wish Runner 2 was cross buy, would be fun to play on the new television. Ended up grabbing it anyway even though I've beaten it on PC, it will be fun to go through again.

Tsunamo

I'm boarding a flight soon and I'm taking my Vita along with my 3DS on the flight with me. My choices of play are Bravely Default, Rainbow Moon, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed and Muramasa, what should I focus on? I'm not really sure at the moment because they're all enjoyable.
Notice the wording.

I don't deny that I have other functions.
Like watching Anime? :p
I'll do my part but Square-Enix botching the marketing for the Vita version in the West does worry me. With that said though I'm sure the PS3 version will be decent.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA

Square-Enix hasn't done much to earn my money this generation, so it looks like I won't be getting FFXII HD. :(

I used to be the biggest Squaresoft fan, but then generation, on consoles, they have royally disappointed. Buying Eidos didn't earn them points with me, no matter how much I loved Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Tomb Raider.

As far as RPGs go, they have really let me down. I don't quite feel like rewarding them buy purchasing the HD version of one of my least favorite Final Fantasies (I didn't hate X, but I enjoyed VI, VII, IX, and XII more). Full disclosure, I actually like FFXIII, but it's not going to sit up there with memorable ones like the ones I listed above. I never beat FFXII, which is part of the reason why I'd love an HD version.

AmanoBuff

I'm boarding a flight soon and I'm taking my Vita along with my 3DS on the flight with me. My choices of play are Bravely Default, Rainbow Moon, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed and Muramasa, what should I focus on? I'm not really sure at the moment because they're all enjoyable.Like watching Anime? :pI'll do my part but Square-Enix botching the marketing for the Vita version in the West does worry me. With that said though I'm sure the PS3 version will be decent.

Well, everything seems to indicate the Vita version is actually excellent. It's rated higher than the PS3 one on Amazon and all reviews and impressions seem to validate that.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Are there any news on this VVVVV port for Vita? Its on Sale @ Steam now for 0,50€, but I would rather play it on my Vita, even when I have to pay more...

Edit: Sorry, complety forgot that we have january now. nvm.

Izuna

Banned
Anyone up for getting the Sonic Transformed trophy online? I have all trophies except that one and increasing my license... =( there is no one online, I have checked for two days straight.

Kerub

Banned
Most of us are on the PSN thread now. It feels mostly the same as the good old Vita threads.

I got excited for a moment T.T

Oh allright, switching over then. Yeah, I got excited. Like when you find an old console that you haven't used in a while. Sorry if I got your hopes higher than they are supposed to be with the Vita.

Remk

Vitagaf, if I swap memory cards does the bubble arrangement remains the same? I think it did before bur am not sure what the current firmware does.
Edit: oops mistook it for the psn thread

Maligna

Banned
I have a question. Is it going to be a problem to own a Vita and a Playstation TV at the same time? Can I be signed in and have my games downloaded onto both of them? Doesn't have to be at the same time. I just mean could I download my digital copy of Muramasa onto my Vita AND my Playstation TV?

Yasumi

Banned
Ah, it has returned. QB never dies. >:3
I have a question. Is it going to be a problem to own a Vita and a Playstation TV at the same time? Can I be signed in and have my games downloaded onto both of them? Doesn't have to be at the same time. I just mean could I download my digital copy of Muramasa onto my Vita AND my Playstation TV?
Yep, you can have it on both. I think the current number is three Vita/PSP devices can have access to a single account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom