• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | November 2013 | Tearaway into a new world

Mario007

VitaBros I need help. Since the 3.0 update I can't seem to sign into PSN. It works find when I try to sign in from the Options but once I try to use an app or a game to sign into PSN it say it can't connect. Once it said that I need to agree to the privacy and terms of use conditions again but I can't seem to find where to do so?

EDIT: So store works for me no problem, but things like Messaging or Online Matches in FIFA can't seem to work?

RpgN

If the login on the store page is not working for you guys, the normal PSN account page seems to work WAAAAAAAAAY better (for me)

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/

Edit: @ LaughingBanana, I already got you as a friend so feel free to use my pawn (name is Seseri I think)

will try your pawn later today :)

Bless your soul for pointing this out.

Edit:

Wait a sec, I did this whole agreement thing and the vita is still acting funny. Does it need time? *pissed off*

Moobabe

Thanks for the link chap - turns out I've got like £70 on PSN! Who knew?

Also some of you clowns gotta add me on Vita, need more VItabros on there - moobabe

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
If you don't accept the terms(and don't update the pc content manager) you will have problems with the pc content manager.

To the (few)vk3 players do you notice something? :p
2013_11_06_154019.jpg

EDIT:
man it looks really bad! On vita it looks way better, especially the armor...

If you want to see how it looks inside
http://s6.postimg.org/xv2wljkbl/2013_11_06_154229.jpg
http://s6.postimg.org/56pyibi5d/2013_11_06_154254.jpg
http://s6.postimg.org/5d3nlera9/2013_11_06_154505.jpg
http://s6.postimg.org/sh44dzuld/2013_11_06_155210.jpg

It has 100 floors and some enemies that gamefaqs people call judges(but i don't know why), well you do 1 damage to them lol.

Just a pair of curiosities:

-Nintendo has the Mario bros, vk3 has the Marcello bros(just a little spoiler, i only show you how they look, nothing else)

http://s6.postimg.org/n4f9zv6ox/2013_11_06_150643.jpg

I guess that everyone has the italian(ish) bros he deserves lol

-For some reason (again just a little harmless spoiler)
nightmare(=dark elves) have italian names, while robots have what they sound to me like russian names(but i'm not sure)

RalchAC

Added you, I'm Padoy on PSN. Other people should add me as well, need more friends

I was about to add you on PSN, but I don't know why, the Friend List doesn't work correctly. I can't pass the Login screen. It's weird, because I tried to enter in the Store and I don't have the same problem.

I'm the only affected by this?

killatopak

Gold Member
I was about to add you on PSN, but I don't know why, the Friend List doesn't work correctly. I can't pass the Login screen. It's weird, because I tried to enter in the Store and I don't have the same problem.

I'm the only affected by this?

Try logging in the SEN website and accept the new TOS. That should work. I had the same problem a little while ago.

Just... what the fuck did I see?

Why is Sakura there?

What? THAT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL.

JamboGT

Thanks VitaGAF! Had the same issue with not connecting to PSN and knew I would get the answer here!

If anyone wants to add me now we have the extended friend list am JamboGT!

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Edit: @ LaughingBanana, I already got you as a friend so feel free to use my pawn (name is Seseri I think)

will try your pawn later today :)

Yeah, I've been using your pawn for quite a while. A level 75-ish mage pawn for my level 9-10-11-ish party? Ahahaha.

Ahhh my pawn is still level 12, so still very weak. She's a fighter, although I am training her just to get Sinew before transferring her later into a Sorceress and stick her there.

Me myself am planning to go towards the Ranger line in the end.

...if you can perhaps gift my pawn with nice stuff for her being Sorceress job later, I will personally call you the coolest VitaBro ever, ahahaha.

Anyways,

Buying P3 FES now to play later in my PS3. Ooooooh I am excited now that I can have the best versions of both Persona 3 - 4 in my hands, yummy!

RalchAC

Yeah, its my second playthrough. Somehow this is my first game i want a platinum really bad
:D

I'm in
Nanako's dungeon right now.
I know I'm going to try a second playthrough, I don't know about the platinum. I'm not giving that much atention to that Risette achievement. I just try to keep the whole party around the same levels and try different combination, so I guess it'd appear anytime soon.

sajj316

Hello Vitabros, hope all is well! Haven't posted in a while as I'm knee deep in Soul Sacrifice, KZM, and Rayman Origins. I'm also eagerly awaiting my PS4 so I can remote play the heck out of it! Hope to see some of you guys on KZS ... and maybe some Knack co-op :)

Suirrad

VitaBros I need help. Since the 3.0 update I can't seem to sign into PSN. It works find when I try to sign in from the Options but once I try to use an app or a game to sign into PSN it say it can't connect. Once it said that I need to agree to the privacy and terms of use conditions again but I can't seem to find where to do so?

EDIT: So store works for me no problem, but things like Messaging or Online Matches in FIFA can't seem to work?

Came to post this. The store works fine. I can sign in from the options. Time I open the friends or messaging app it constantly signs me out an asked me to sign back in over and over. Does Sony kno about this? It's pretty annoying.

Mario007

Came to post this. The store works fine. I can sign in from the options. Time I open the friends or messaging app it constantly signs me out an asked me to sign back in over and over. Does Sony kno about this? It's pretty annoying.
Sign in online on your laptop with the link above. You should get a prompt to accept the terms and conditions then.

Suirrad

Sign in online on your laptop with the link above. You should get a prompt to accept the terms and conditions then.

Ok kool sorry if that was answered I was jus freakin out lol. Also I jus signed in directly from the vita and accepted the terms and conditions.

Derrick01

Banned
Glad I wasn't the only one with sign in problems. It wasn't auto signing in anymore and I couldn't do any online smart as challenges. Thought something happened with my account.

Foshy

So I finally ordered it:

5dclI.png

I chose FedEx for shipping, I'm expecting it to arrive around the 18th.

I'll post impressions :)

nicolajNN

I'm in
Nanako's dungeon right now.
I know I'm going to try a second playthrough, I don't know about the platinum. I'm not giving that much atention to that Risette achievement. I just try to keep the whole party around the same levels and try different combination, so I guess it'd appear anytime soon.

I'm in a similar position, except I just finished that dungeon. Unfortunately I haven't got the Risette trophy yet, if I don't I probably won't go for platinum. I'm not sure about a second play-trough, I kinda want to for the social link stuff, but the dungeons have gotten very repetitive and a little boring.

RalchAC

I'm there as well, on my third playthrough

Wow, you sure love the game. I'm in the 8th floor, but I went to the city to pick up some new sidequests. I usually clear the dungeons in two days, and in one of them I usually backtrack to old dungeons and do the sidequests that I haven't completed.

By the way, are you guys using a guide for the sidequests? I have GameFAQs open in Vita's browser, mainly because it's hard to remember the hint of every single mision and I like to know where the specific monster appears.

I'm in a similar position, except I just finished that dungeon. Unfortunately I haven't got the Risette trophy yet, if I don't I probably won't go for platinum. I'm not sure about a second play-trough, I kinda want to for the social link stuff, but the dungeons have gotten very repetitive and a little boring.

Yes, dungeons get quite boring after a while (I like to completely explore the floors and open every chest. That way I don't need to grind). My main concern is that they feel pretty monotonous. But I suppose in a New Game + you don't need to grind so much.

Still, the soundtrack in the dungeon where I am right now is pretty cool. The only problem is that it starts pretty slow, so you usually start a battle before arriving to the coolest part of that song.

killatopak

Gold Member
Damn. All you guys talking about P4G makes me jealous. Last time I played it was on the PS2 and I didn't even finish it. I was just at the part after the bath house level.

I really wish I finished it. DoTA has robbed me of P4 and since I lent my PS2 to a friend, I never got around to finishing it.

What are the notable differences between the Vita and the PS2 version?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Damn. All you guys talking about P4G makes me jealous. Last time I played it was on the PS2 and I didn't even finish it. I was just at the part after the bath house level.

I really wish I finished it. DoTA has robbed me of P4 and since I lent my PS2 to a friend, I never got around to finishing it.

Why don't you just buy P4G?

Much faster load times, numerous extra scenes, additional social links, more Personas, extra month to dilly-dally, new opening scene, new music, etc etc etc.

Wow, you sure love the game. I'm in the 8th floor, but I went to the city to pick up some new sidequests. I usually clear the dungeons in two days, and in one of them I usually backtrack to old dungeons and do the sidequests that I haven't completed.

By the way, are you guys using a guide for the sidequests? I have GameFAQs open in Vita's browser, mainly because it's hard to remember the hint of every single mision and I like to know where the specific monster appears.

Yes, dungeons get quite boring after a while (I like to completely explore the floors and open every chest. That way I don't need to grind). My main concern is that they feel pretty monotonous. But I suppose in a New Game + you don't need to grind so much.

Still, the soundtrack in the dungeon where I am right now is pretty cool. The only problem is that it starts pretty slow, so you usually start a battle before arriving to the coolest part of that song.

I always finish the dungeons in one day, I'm currently using a guide to max all social links. I also agree with your complaint regarding the music in the dungeon, so I've often stopped progressing just to listen to it :p

Vita version has an extra social link & dungeon. It also has new game plus and a lot more

Valkyria

Banned
I came here to ask about my problem logging into PSN but it is great to have found the answer here before asking, you guys rock.

Top Bottom