• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | November 2013 | Tearaway into a new world

Symphonic

Got my $200 bucks from Target for selling my old ass iPad but they only have one model of the Vita (no bundles) and it's $250 bucks.

:/

You should make one. There are people constantly asking the same questions(including me) even when it was answered previously in the thread.

Having the same question repeatedly asked in here is a *new* thing because of the ToS issue? Could've fooled me... ;)

--

Holy crap Luna's ending is LONG in VLR.

Tried googling but couldn't find anything, so it's probably not possible, but is there any way to go straight to the game/app and not having to touch "Start" again. Basically skip the live screen?

It's so annoying tapping twice on everything. They should really make it an option if it's not possible.

Famassu

More or less yes, the one i saw had a big full armor and two swords that looked almost like short spears, but i don't know if they are all equal.
So that's probably why they call them judges, probably some FF fans who just think they look similar and can't be bothered to learn/use those enemies' actual names in VK3. :)

The time line or the text ending?

The ending itself, so text I guess?
I was trying to go to bed last night but wanted to finish it... it was much longer than I expected. And don't even get me started about how every 3-5 minutes it took those stupid panning shots back through the garden... completely unnecessary. >_<

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
So that's probably why they call them judges, probably some FF fans who just think they look similar and can't be bothered to learn/use those enemies' actual names in VK3. :)

I have now learned that judge is their real name lol, so i guess that vk3 developers are ff fans, in fact in the game there is a "buster sword" and final part of the description says "spike hairs not included" lol.
There's even a goddess statue-like hammer called "oh my goddess"(like an anime), i wonder how many little references are there.

cyborg009

Banned
The ending itself, so text I guess?
I was trying to go to bed last night but wanted to finish it... it was much longer than I expected. And don't even get me started about how every 3-5 minutes it took those stupid panning shots back through the garden... completely unnecessary. >_<

You see I told you the game was really good :) , don't doubt my game suggestions.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Anyways, anyone here playing Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen? Want me to carry your pawns? I am still at the very beginning and I am interested in seeing what kind of pawns you people have (also, if it is possible, carry my pawn please, I need those Rift Crystals... Still at very low level though... ah well woe is me.....)

If you don't have me yet, add me at LaughingBanana. If only this blasted problem gets fixed first though uuurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I don't have the game anymore but since I'm on your list you can hire mine for free when you get to the post-game dungeon. Don't remember what level she's at, think I named her Ashurei or something.

Takao

Banned
Isn't it kind of crazy that we're two years in and Vita still doesn't have a Gran Turismo game? The one on PSP was SCE's most successful game on the platform.

co1onel

Isn't it kind of crazy that we're two years in and Vita still doesn't have a Gran Turismo game? The one on PSP was SCE's most successful game on the platform.

Didn't the PSP version come out like 5 years after it was first announced? Yeah, I'm not expecting anything on the Vita for awhile.

RalchAC

Urgh, bad gateway, bad gateway, bad gateway.

It only logs me out when in Friend List and Message though! Aaargh.

Anyways, anyone here playing Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen? Want me to carry your pawns? I am still at the very beginning and I am interested in seeing what kind of pawns you people have (also, if it is possible, carry my pawn please, I need those Rift Crystals... Still at very low level though... ah well woe is me.....)

If you don't have me yet, add me at LaughingBanana. If only this blasted problem gets fixed first though uuurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I have a Soldier (basic melee class) level 16 pawn. Send my a friend request and I'll add you tomorrow morning. I'm about to leave home to dinner and have a beer with some friends :)

PSN ID = GAF ID

Spiegel

Crazy that is not announced or even hinted at? Yes, it is pretty crazy.

Surprising? No

Mario007

Crazy that is not announced or even hinted at? Yes, it is pretty crazy.

Surprising? No

I think there was a 'We're thinking of how to bring GT to Vita' like 1 or 2 years ago. I remember reading it on adriasang, but it's super disappointing there's no GT. It's the one system seller that Sony has.

Skyzard

Banned
They can be a tad too long. Don't let it put you off though! It's not like Sly Cooper or anything.

Really loving WRC despite no options for controls. Never bought 3, picked up 4 and I was doing loads of quick stages, just trying campaign out now and it is pretty great - tweaking the car to get it to feel how you like, setting the AI of the opponents (just their lap times basically, you don't see other cars) so you can see how you are progressing while keeping the game fun to play and advance through for a non-regular rally player. Framerate is good on the hood cam which is my favourite view. Very fun.

Most car racing games I don't sense the speed I'm going at, they all report like 30mph+ faster than what it feels like. Not with this game for some reason. It's corners and slopes all the way!

=-=-=-

GoW 1+2 was announced a while back for Vita. I only played 3 and one of the PSP games, REALLY loved 3. Hope the first two are as good with the gameplay, I've heard good things. It may have been the graphics in 3 that really pushed me though, shame it's not in the collection.

cyborg009

Banned

At the moment no. If you told me this before the Vita launched I would have agreed. Hell their most prestigious studios openly said they don't want to work on the Vita.

Acid08

Banned
Hey guys, quick question. I definitely want to get a Vita before the end of the year, has Sony said anything about rolling the new model out on the US? Not asking because I want one, I want one of the older models with the OLED screen. Any Vita I buy here will be an OLED model, correct?

Famassu

VLR is pretty boring so far. Hopefully it gets better.
It does get better. The beginning is a bit bogged down by tons of explaining & introductions, but once you're past that the intrique kicks in. Though, you have to be a fan of puzzles to enjoy VLR. If you're not, then you'll just get frustrated in the Escape The Room situations.

Hey guys, quick question. I definitely want to get a Vita before the end of the year, has Sony said anything about rolling the new model out on the US? Not asking because I want one, I want one of the older models with the OLED screen. Any Vita I buy here will be an OLED model, correct?
Yes. They will probably not launch the new Vita model in the west until well into 2014, after the initial PS4 hubbub has settled down a bit.

Takao

Banned

Sony's not announced any international release plans for the LCD equipped Vita model.

Sol1dus

VLR is pretty boring so far. Hopefully it gets better.

I actually starting playing it this morning and thought the same thing. I also don't like the character models. I would take the story much more seriously if there wasn't a half naked Egyptian girl wearing only a gold necklace to cover her nipples.

Hotline Miami on the other hand is pretty good, but really damn hard.

Played the Tearaway demo yesterday at Walmart and I'm really pumped to play it during Christmas break.

CHC

Got my ten dollar credit today from the 50 dollar deal in October, happy about that. Getting a little stressed as I have to finish P4G by November 22nd and get in on that sweet...

iMCy6JquUof0Q.gif

....action!

Oshimai

I was going to do this in the Buy/Trade/Sell thread but I like my Vitabros better. Banana Republic in Canada is having a Family & Friends event (14th-17th) next week. I have five 50% off coupons to give away.

If you want one, just PM me your email and I'll send one to you.

Please keep in mind this is for Canadians only.

Top Bottom