• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Want 653 Hi Rez NES box art images? Of course you do! (Credit Cover Project)

Kyrios

http://imgur.com/gallery/r7Atf

Found this randomly browsing and I think I hit jackpot. Something to maybe print out for decoration or something.

Also I thought these were just uploaded by someone on Imgur, but they most likely are from The Cover Project as I was informed:

Look a lot like The Cover Project covers. http://www.thecoverproject.net/view.php?cat_id=27

For fun post some that you find interesting or your favorite NES game.

I never heard of this one:

XHXcpS5.jpg

And Gradius will always have a badass box art:

And the best hockey game ever IMO

televator

Off topic a bit, but I wish I could find one for Final Fight on the SEGA CD. The copy I have had its original cardboard box hacked up and fitted very crookedly into a long box jewel case.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
These aren't really NES boxarts. They're the ones you're supposed to print out and put in bit-boxes to make your own cases. They've been altered a bit, especially the spines.

Rellik

Off topic a bit, but I wish I could find one for Final Fight on the SEGA CD. The copy I have had its original cardboard box hacked up and fitted very crookedly into a long box jewel case.

Give it 10 minutes and i vet someone on here will find you one.

Kyrios

Best I could find that wasn't pixelated

final-fight-cd.png

These aren't really NES boxarts. They're the ones you're supposed to print out and put in bit-boxes to make your own cases. They've been altered a bit, especially the spines.

Spines could definitely be altered, but at least everything seems to be mostly original lol

RowdyReverb

You weren't missing out on much with Mario's Time Machine, OP. Probably one of the driest games I've ever owned/played

televator

Best I could find that wasn't pixelated

final-fight-cd.png

Spines could definitely be altered, but at least everything seems to be mostly original lol

Pretty good cover, but I was meaning the entire box. Spines, back, front, top, and bottom. Can't find that anywhere.

Top Bottom