• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what the history is of the current meta, but when I was looking up changes, and realized I needed a ton of credits to buy all the new crap, Akkad on Eris for 5 waves and extract is between 22k-24k credits a pop. The rail there isn't taking any percentage of drops either.

But that's defense though which makes sense, not sure why excavations became part of that.

You got fucking Despair? Fuck all... that's the only one I need...

I had one before but yea.

Be patient my friend since RNGGod will hook you up in time.

Now i need War to complete this set.

Despair is just MR fodder anyway, keep calm and continue assassinating bosses. Eventually it'll drop for you too..

Riiiiivens.
bxKnq5D.jpg

Naite

But that's defense though which makes sense, not sure why excavations became part of that.

I had one before but yea.

Be patient my friend since RNGGod will hook you up in time.

Now i need War to complete this set.

I got 2 War BPs but I sold my Broken War long ago and Sentient drops are abysmal. I tried farming the ones that spawned in Octavia's Quest before DE hotfixed it, but all I got was the hilt and vengeful revenant.

Despair is just MR fodder anyway, keep calm and continue assassinating bosses. Eventually it'll drop for you too.
Excavation is pretty fast and drops relics on top of credits.

you usually stay longer though and not just at 400 , which is where you get a relic

was just weird to me and seemed more prevalent than before *shrug*vvv

I got 2 War BPs but I sold my Broken War long ago and Sentient drops are abysmal. I tried farming the ones that spawned in Octavia's Quest before DE hotfixed it, but all I got was the hilt and vengeful revenant.

Will have to wait until another year or so for RNGgod to hook me up again lol

Manzoon

Banned

Chalk up to a brain fart, I didn't notice when you specified 'excavations' and just saw 'dark sector'.

In 1000 hours of playing this game, I've resigned myself only ever getting Dread BPs from Stalker.

It was the systems. 22% chance apparently. Finally got it on run 31.

congrats

funnily enough i saw this on the wiki

The drop chances for each component are 38.72%, 38.72%, 22.56% for Neuroptics, Chassis, Systems respectively as it is for most boss-rewarded Warframe components, with an expected 5-6 runs to obtain each component at least once and 36±9 runs to be nearly guaranteed each component at least once..

Raptor still drops nova parts.

Yea but was wondering if they made any adjustments to the percentages

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Vauban Neuroptics alert just showed up for the next hour and 20 minutes or so. This thing literally hasn't shown up since I started playing over a month ago so I imagine it's a pretty uncommon occurrence. Get it while it's hot I guess.

FeArTriX

Vauban Neuroptics alert just showed up for the next hour and 20 minutes or so. This thing literally hasn't shown up since I started playing over a month ago so I imagine it's a pretty uncommon occurrence. Get it while it's hot I guess.

It did show up last week , but this thing always on alert when I'm not home quite annoying actually .

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
It did show up last week , but this thing always on alert when I'm not home quite annoying actually .

Hmm, I checked the twitter account that logs alerts with item rewards and went back and never saw it.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity

OH GOD DID I MISS THIS!!!?!!?

edit: I did :-/

Naite

Gotta stop looking at wf alerts at work. Barely see any mutagen masses over the weekend but I've seen a lot of them come and go today.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Gotta stop looking at wf alerts at work. Barely see any mutagen masses over the weekend but I've seen a lot of them come and go today.

I have been making those nonstop since nice we finally got it researched at our dojo. Those and detonate injectors.

LiQuid!

Rage + Quick Thinking is busted. Why is this allowed to exist?

Trying to get Life Strike on my weapon to make this really gross. What do I pull out? One of the elements?

Manzoon

Banned
So just finished war within, boy that quest went places. My riven mod required me to stealth shoot 6 guys while sliding, easy breezy with Loki. I've fully tricked out my war baby now too, plat well spent!

Finally have access to sorties again, and I guess I need to start getting kuva. That rifle mod was for the Opticor (thankfully a gun I like), +heat damage, +infested damage, +status duration, -ammo capacity. Can you specify what part of it you want to re-roll?

I've also got Titania's parts cooking away.

I finally found a reason to like Archwing: I got my Knux.

What a ridiculous weapon.
So just finished war within, boy that quest went places. My riven mod required me to stealth shoot 6 guys while sliding, easy breezy with Loki. I've fully tricked out my war baby now too, plat well spent!

Finally have access to sorties again, and I guess I need to start getting kuva. That rifle mod was for the Opticor (thankfully a gun I like), +heat damage, +infested damage, +status duration, -ammo capacity. Can you specify what part of it you want to re-roll?

I've also got Titania's parts cooking away.

A riven reroll is a full reroll--all stats change. You get an option to keep the old mod or new one, though.

Strider

So I unlocked Uranus yesterday and my damage on the enemies there is really poor... What primary weapons would you guys recommend crafting and leveling up to take on some of the higher level content? I'm currently Mastery Rank 5 so keep that in mind.

So I unlocked Uranus yesterday and my damage on the enemies there is really poor... What primary weapons would you guys recommend crafting and leveling up to take on some of the higher level content? I'm currently Mastery Rank 5 so keep that in mind.

Before all of this i would say to check up on your mods first to see how far you can go with them and if that's not enough then its time to build some stuff.

As for weapons:

Boltor, Hek,Tigris and Dread (if you got one and like bows) are good bets i feel along with the Nikana and Staticor for melee.

For secondaries at that mastery rank i like the Lex (try to get the Lex Prime if you can).

Strider

My mods aren't great or anything but I don't think it's currently too big an issue. I believe I have all of the mods that are priorities for new players and have been ranking them up... Stuff like Serration, Hell's Chamber, etc. I was basically just trying to do Uranus content with the weapons you get really early on like the MK1- Braton and Cernos so surely there's way better options.

But yea I started to build Hek and Boltor so hoping they'll be huge upgrades. I have the blueprint for Dread too so I'll look into doing that one next. Thanks!

My mods aren't great or anything but I don't think it's currently too big an issue. I believe I have all of the mods that are priorities for new players and have been ranking them up... Stuff like Serration, Hell's Chamber, etc. I was basically just trying to do Uranus content with the weapons you get really early on like the MK1- Braton and Cernos so surely there's way better options.

But yea I started to build Hek and Boltor so hoping they'll be huge upgrades. I have the blueprint for Dread too so I'll look into doing that one next. Thanks!

Oh I keep forgetting about those MK1's, dump them for the normal ones once you have the chance. The Cernos variants (Mutalist, Rakta and Cernos Prime) are better versions of the original Cernos so just level it for mastery and get rid of it as well.

Also the Dread is one of the best bows in the game (actually was considered the best) so being able to have it early can definitely help.

It took me 650+ hours to fully max out Serration and Heavy Caliber... I have no idea why I kept putting it off. Probably because I didn't feel like breaking many of my weapons.

I still need to max Hornet Strike lol.

Manzoon

Banned

Do you have all the basic silver elemental damage mods? Getting those up to max rank and making sure you are doing the correct damage type on your weapons helps a lot. Pretty much all of my weapons, aside from a few quirky ones, have a grineer/corpus/infested loadout.

Those are good weapon suggestions above, the hek can be built to be extremely effective if you like it. I'm having to refresh myself on what is rank 5 or less, if you have access to a dojo the Marelock is a great pistol, the Vaykor variant from steel meridian can be used in the end game and is mastery rank 6. I used the Akmagnus for a really long time, those were fun pistols, I also enjoyed the Karak early on, it is a super generic assault rifle that might be a good upgrade from your mk1 braton that plays similarly.

After 20 Oceanum spy runs for Ivara neuroptics, I have almost every other item from that drop list. The desire sensor is real. I did level up two new weapons to almost max rank, got a few new mods and became a pro at cheesing Corpus spy vaults with Loki, so there's that.

I've also learned that Inaros is a fucking beast. Not quite comfortable with his powers yet, but he's definitely a tank.

Those are good weapon suggestions above, the hek can be built to be extremely effective if you like it. I'm having to refresh myself on what is rank 5 or less, if you have access to a dojo the Marelock is a great pistol, the Vaykor variant from steel meridian can be used in the end game and is mastery rank 6. I used the Akmagnus for a really long time, those were fun pistols, I also enjoyed the Karak early on, it is a super generic assault rifle that might be a good upgrade from your mk1 braton that plays similarly.

I wanted to mention the Vaykor Marelok but they were current at rank 5 so i held back.

After 20 Oceanum spy runs for Ivara neuroptics, I have almost every other item from that drop list. The desire sensor is real. I did level up two new weapons to almost max rank, got a few new mods and became a pro at cheesing Corpus spy vaults with Loki, so there's that.

I've also learned that Inaros is a fucking beast. Not quite comfortable with his powers yet, but he's definitely a tank.

He kinda has to be since he has no shields.

I have heard some ridiculous health numbers he can have though

goblin

On top of what other people have suggested, make sure your weapons and elemental mods are taking advantage of damage types. Uranus is mostly Grineer, so Puncture, Cold, Corrosive and Radiation are all good choices.

OK, I got a second 75% off coupon, how do I trade it for plat again?

Congrats!

Market -> Home -> Buy Platinum. Should pop up a browser window with the discount applied.

Rafy

On top of what other people have suggested, make sure your weapons and elemental mods are taking advantage of damage types. Uranus is mostly Grineer, so Puncture, Cold, Corrosive and Radiation are all good choices.

Congrats!

Market -> Home -> Buy Platinum. Should pop up a browser window with the discount applied.

That I know, someone mentioned trading it with other players but it was a more complex process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom