• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs 2 box art and details

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2qEYCuFxGs&oref=https://www.youtube.com/&has_verified=1

HQ version of the trailers
CkcNqzTWgAEI8bb.jpg:large
CkcNreaXEAAKRJm.jpg:large

Via 1, 2, 3

Edit: screenshots

Pooya

going for that l33t hax0rz direction, looks very dumb if I'm generous.

"Forging Evidence 42%" who writes these elaborate hacking tools, lol.

killroy87

Sure, I'm in. I liked the gameplay of the first, the game design just wasn't always there. Assuming there are some more interesting things to do, I'm in. Plus, I love the idea of San Francisco

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
You are in CTRL sounds so ridiculous it becomes iconic.

Oh god it looks like such a fucking douchebag game

What on earth makes this a "fucking douchebag" game? Is it the fact that the main character is a young adult male who dresses like a young adult male?

Anyways, I like how the game's art direction is so colourful; that already sets it apart from its predecessor.

rhandino

Banned
You are in CTRL is making me kii rn.

Anyway everything they have been showing so far is excellent so my hype is still up!

cordy

Banned
I don't know what it is but something just screams "yeah this will be an average game". I can't put my finger on it. Just not interested for some reason.

On the surface, this looks like such try-hard drivel.
I'd love to be proved wrong. As a guy born and raised in Oakland, I'd love to drive around the streets and continually run over and harass the gentrifiers that kicked half the population out and left the others to set up massive homeless encampments just outside Downtown.

Breakage

So is this going to have real hacking where you have to learn a fictional programming language or will it be simplified hacking like the hacking on NCIS?

What on earth makes this a "fucking douchebag" game? Is it the fact that the main character is a young adult male who dresses like a young adult male?

Anyways, I like how the game's art direction is so colourful; that already sets it apart from its predecessor.

I'm sorry man, but no.
The art directors have an idea of what bay hipsters dress like, but it's ham-fisted and off.

Reveal wasn't too exciting. The graphics look the same, the hacking looks pretty similar to Watch Dogs and nothing of substance was revealed.

Nazo

"YOU ARE IN CTRL" made me cringe so hard.

Also, the protagonists character design continues to be awful.

ReaperXL7

Kinda looks like the MC could be Spanish? That would be pretty cool if it's true, but it could just be the lighting.

Top Bottom