• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch out for Heavy Rain spoilers on cellphones!

mugwhump

[spoilers]snape is the origami killer [/spolers]

shagg_187 said:
By the way, I am surprised no one has created a "spam" software for text messages. I mean, create a software that sends messages to 100 million people via web-sms services provided by major cellphone providing companies. Try every combination of number and more than 80% of them will see the light. Brute force that shit!!
Doesn't it cost monies to send text messages?

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Zilch said:
Does this game have a really incredible, original twist or something?

Until videogame stories are written by real authors with talent, I'd have a hard time caring about having a game's ending spoiled.
No. I just got a text spoiler which I found pretty funny since I don't give a shit about the title. I decided to look up some videos on Youtube to see if the spoiler was true. In my case it was and though I'm sure many people here will be "blown away by this amazing an unexpected twist"
it was really about as cliched as possible.

Note: That last part I wrote really isn't a spoiler but I decided to block it out just in case someone especially touchy decides to get their panties bunched up.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
UGH, I was walking outside and some douchbag hired a cropduster to fly a banner over the sky with the spoiler. Damn. :mad:

Boulayman

chubigans said:
UGH, I was walking outside and some douchbag hired a cropduster to fly a banner over the sky with the spoiler. Damn. :mad:
I am having a very hard time with the game in ur avatar lol. I finished defense grid the awakening without problem and I am currently breezing through plants vs zombies but the game in ur avatar gives me nightmares lol

KanZolo

chubigans said:

Guy: That's funny.

Me: What?

Guy:That plane's dusting crops where there ain't no crops.

Me: @ _ @

any chance this is all elaborate viral red herring spread by Sony and Quantic Dream? you play the game totally expecting person x to be the killer while he's actually not guilty and some one else is actually the killer...:D

KanZolo

Callibretto said:
any chance this is all elaborate viral red herring spread by Sony and Quantic Dream? you play the game totally expecting person x to be the killer while he's actually not guilty and some one else is actually the killer...:D

Thanks for spoiling the spoiler.

Boulayman

KanZolo said:
Guy: That's funny.

Me: What?

Guy:That plane's dusting crops where there ain't no crops.

Me: @ _ @

Hehe, isn't that a spoiler for North by northwest ? But well the movie is so old haha Thinking of getting the blu ray of that movie :)

jiggles

Banned
My dad was trying to call me earlier today, but thanks to this thread, I wouldn't answer for fear of Heavy Rain spoilers.

mugwhump said:
Doesn't it cost monies to send text messages?

Nope. Doesn't cost sending it via web. web-sms is free.

Boulayman said:
I am having a very hard time with the game in ur avatar lol. I finished defense grid the awakening without problem and I am currently breezing through plants vs zombies but the game in ur avatar gives me nightmares lol

You serious? Pixeljunk Monster is a very fun/easy game! Dance on the towers to upgrade them, collect blue gems to unlock better towers, sell towers when not required.

Youtube it. A LOT of good tutorials and playthrough on youtube that will give you an idea on what to do.

Plus Point: Play with a friend for MASSIVE commanding fun!

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
jigglywiggly said:
My dad was trying to call me earlier today, but thanks to this thread, I wouldn't answer for fear of Heavy Rain spoilers.
Bwahaha :lol

Boulayman said:

But it's soooo rewarding once you beat a level. :D

Boulayman

Dance on the towers ? what is that lol. There is a point to what he is doing in the avatar ? :lol And thanks to this game, I HATE spiders ! friggin fast !

And yeah it was rewarding beating the few levels I beat haha

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Boulayman said:
Dance on the towers ? what is that lol. There is a point to what he is doing in the avatar ? :lol
Heck yeah! It upgrades towers the longer you dance on them. Try it out.

So I finally picked up my game. Locked the entire house and turned off my phone so no one can spoil me.

I open the box and inside... an Origami.

There is FRENCH and ENGLISH both on the Origami! FUCK! I'VE BEEN SPOILED! THE ORIGAMI KILLER IS BILINGUAL! :(

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
Boulayman said:
Hehe, isn't that a spoiler for North by northwest ? But well the movie is so old haha Thinking of getting the blu ray of that movie :)

Off topic, but the North By Northwest blu-ray is amazing. The transfer they did of the film is mind-blowingly good. One of the best looking blu-rays out there right now.

Top Bottom