• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs or Sleeping Dogs?

heringer

Kind of in the mood for an open world action game. Which one is better, considering everything, graphics, driving, shooting, characters, story, etc?

It's on PC by the way.

Phionoxx

I have both, and personally enjoyed Sleeping Dogs more. Was compelled to actually finish the story and most of the side quests, where as with Watch Dogs I never got around to finishing it and stopped playing.

J3ffro

Do you want a good game? Sleeping Dogs.

Do you want to lament "Man, taken a different direction this could have been a decent game", then get Watch_Dogs.

So yeah, Sleeping Dogs.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I think Updog is better than both of them, personally.

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
I've played both. Sleeping Dogs is much more fun, in my opinion. The combat and ability expansion was great, and the story seemed more compelling. I don't think I even finished Watch_Dogs; it is every bit the soulless Ubisoft open-world game one would expect.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Sleeping Dogs all the way even though it's a lot more linear, but Watchdog is pretty linear too

I did enjoy the Demon Souls/Dark Souls invader like multiplayer of WatchDogs though

Fbh

Sleeping Dogs.
I'd also take it over GTA V anyday, but that's probably just me

I like Watch Dogs more than most people on GAF, but I still had more fun with sleeping dogs. The martial arts cop type of story and over the top gameplay (in a good way) are just grea

Damaniel

Banned
Nintendogs.

Sleeping Dogs, for sure. Watch_Dogs was rather disappointing - Ubi promised the world and gave us more of the generic gameplay they always do.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
I'd go with Nintendogs, honestly.

EDIT: Too late. :(

Nugg

Sleeping Dogs is superior in every single way including graphics. To this day it's still the best looking night rain I've ever seen

I got Sleeping Dogs free with GwG, and after I finished it, I went out and bought a physical copy.

That game is ridiculously good.

Sleeping Dogs is an amazing game. a bit janky but every else is so good.

Watch Dogs is a mess. It's pretty sure, gunplay is amazing (Sleeping Dogs barely has gunplay) but that's it. It's another Ubi open world generic game and story is just a utter insult to every intelligent people

Top Bottom