• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We need a Infinite Undiscovery 2

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
We need a Time and Eternity 2
tumblr_ly6m9v2Mll1r4gei2o1_400.gif

Rad-

I enjoyed it. It was horribly unfinished and the lack of budget showed but I found the combat fun.

But obviously something like Lost Odyssey 2 should happen waaaaayyyy before this. If LO2 was announced for Scorpio, that would sell me the console.

KiraXD

lol

Infinite Undiscover is great! its better than a lot of really well liked JRPGs imo.

I liked it better than:

Tales of Xillia 1 & 2
Resonance of Fate
Last Remnant
White Knight Chronicles 1 and 2
Eternal Sonata
Em Enchant Arms
Star Ocean 4 and 5
and even Nier.

Im not saying its a good game overall... its just way better than people give it credit for. its cheesy and fun.

Im all for a sequel, actually give me Blue Dragon 2, Lost Odyssey 2, and Infinite Undiscovery 2... id be pretty happy with those on my XB1.

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
One of my favorites. Really enjoyed the combat, how the visible chains in the sky guided you towards your goals, and especially how the protagonist changed after a certain point. Anger showing in his running animations, combat animations and voice. That was really well done.

Hope it goes backpat, I should play it again!

Infinite Undiscovery was infinitely stupid and I enjoyed every awful minute of it. I would be up for a sequel if one ever got made.

BUT PLEASE MAKE VALKYRIE PROFILE 3: HRIST FIRST, TRI-ACE.

Not before Lost Odyssey 2, no.

Edit: And this time, the entire game should come in a paper sleeve!

I still can't get over how idiotic that decision was. Or the fact that it rendered the disc I had borderline unplayable.

batbeg

I loved Infinite Undiscovery. Had the best protagonist of last gen, had fun combat, great ideas, great music, an interesting premise. It was undercooked and afflicted by some stupid ideas, but is completely undeserving of the malice directed towards it.

The dinner dance scene is great. I'm legit confused why people try to use that gif to say it's bad. Capell is being light hearted and playful, what is so wrong with that?

Lutherian

No thanks.

This. I reviewed IU for a french website, and thanks but no, I don't want IU 2. It was flawed as hell, with terrible level and game design, story was ass, voice acting done by drunk people (and yes, there's a guy who voiced a bear, Gustav, and it was disturbing) and characters were ininterresting.

The soundtrack was great and some of the missions were great with a big feeling of an adventure or being in a great battle with your entire team members on the map fighting alonside you. I loved (and HATED) the fact that you relie on your team when in trouble, but the fact that you can't access menus in pause is a terrible idea.

Despite all of these problems, I finished IU twice ; once in Normal and with the entire end game dungeon done (and with the "special character" in my team) and in Hard too. Not gonna do it again anymore.

Top Bottom