• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome @Majornelson to NeoGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domino792

Welcome Major Ne
ibi49o17IjYW2t.gif

lol

Welcome Major Nelson

Jigolo

Talk about bad timing. Majornelson is going to see the Xbox one leak and send MS ninjas to the kids house

Will he get banned for self promotion when he creates threads that link to stories he wrote in his blog?

Also, in before "Sony has a history of over promising and under delivering" when it comes to hardware. I am sorry, but his posts are going to get shredded on here. Especially if he starts about how Xbox One is this powerful, there is no difference, we have the smartest developers and engineers ever conceived, blah blah blah.

I liked him until the grabbed Angry Joe's mic, and began interviewing him. That is one of the most disrespectful things you can do on camera and someone with his experience should have been able to keep his cool.

"You will want two jobs to buy one."

"You will know discipline."

"4D"

"No gimmicks"

"$599"

"We're sorry."

Its possible to come back from bad pr, because it isnt like others havent..

you don't get it, that was a play on words based on his PS4 perspective thread

ahhh i get it now..cut me some slack..its too late in the night here ;(

"You will want two jobs to buy one."

"You will know discipline."

"4D"

"No gimmicks"

"$599"

"We're sorry."

Its possible to come back from bad pr, because it isnt like others havent..

a lot of these people got fired or demoted just saying

I predict Major Nelson's first post will be in a thread concerning PS4 or a PS4 Game. He will say that it looks awesome and he is really looking forward to playing it or something else really positive

Everyone will be like "WHAAAAA???" and the ice will officially have been broken. Just watch.

I've always liked Major Nelson his videos on 360 around launch were awesome. He took a lot of shit this year from E3 most of it aimed at Microsoft.

Whatever, it is what is.

Welcome to GAF Major Nelson. Maybe someday you can be in the Gaf documentary sequel.

The Flash

Banned
I predict Major Nelson's first post will be in a thread concerning PS4 or a PS4 Game. He will say that it looks awesome and he is really looking forward to playing it or something else really positive

Everyone will be like "WHAAAAA???" and the ice will officially have been broken. Just watch.

He did play the Last of Us and really liked it.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Welcome Major Nelson....by the way...

Have you seen titan-GAF????
:O

link1201

There are some prominent PS staff like Boyes and Shahid. Although I don't think Shahid is coming back anytime soon cuz people got pissy with him regarding vita titles.

Shu is very aware of gaf, don't think he's a member.

Thanks, I added Shahid, but can't seem to find Adam Boyes' account...any help would be appreciated.

Josman

I may sound like an ass, but it's enough PR with Penello, at least CBOAT leaks stuff these guys only purpose is spreading twisted info and PR like the recent "we created direct X" , " no more than 30% " and "the truth will be revealed" which spread like wildfire on forums, It'll be interesting too see them post in a CBOAT thread haha.

Lol was thinking the same exact thing.

JesseZao

Times are tense. Can't wait for sweet release once these consoles finally come out.

Hope you can enjoy more casual conversation here, Larry.

i think i agree lol

I don't think your reply has anything to do with his post...

Sony has had pr disasters, they recovered. He was commenting as if MS/Nelson is beyond redemption. I never had a Microsoft Executive who makes a six figure salary tell me I should get a second job to buy their console..

The point is that worse things have been done than the mistakes MS made (and corrected, mind you) BEFORE their console even launched. Nelson has to tow the company line, good or bad. What he was giving him shit for was nowhere near as bad as some of the other things that have been said by various gaming figureheads over the years.

ot but whats the story on this? it looks like geoff pissed of jack

After the beating Sony dropped on Microsoft at E3, Tretton was on that show and at the end of the interview the host mentioned how he should've dropped the mic on the stage at E3 and walked off after the DRM announcement. He gave Jack a mic to let him drop it there instead, and Jack, not getting exactly what he was supposed to do just casually tossed it over his shoulder and walked off.

rjinaz

Welcome aboard, Major.

Some of you may not know this, but Major and I go wayyy back. We both attended a camp together.

That's me on the right, and Major is in the middle. :)

Had to get the first one out of the way. Glad he's onboard. I've personally always liked the guy.

Such a great movie. Welcome Major Nelson

Ricker

He is never going to post here...what would he announce or talk about that GAF doesn't know already anyway hehe... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom