• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome @Majornelson to NeoGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Welcome Major! Are your posts only for Tier 1 countries?

neymar-dancando.gif

Stimpack

Sony has had pr disasters, they recovered. He was commenting as if MS/Nelson is beyond redemption. I never had a Microsoft Executive who makes a six figure salary tell me I should get a second job to buy their console..

The point is that worse things have been done than the mistakes MS made (and corrected, mind you) BEFORE their console even launched. Nelson has to tow the company line, good or bad. What he was giving him shit for was nowhere near as bad as some of the other things that have been said by various gaming figureheads over the years.

It sounds like you've really not been following the shitstorm that is the Xbox One. I struggle to think of worse things, and what happened with the PS3 is nowhere near as bad as what's happened here. Also there's the other guy who pointed out that plenty of people at Sony have been fired/demoted. You're free to act like it's nothing if you want, but you're entirely wrong about it not being as bad.

FINALBOSS

Banned
Haha, well if it seems like I tend to cut the Xbox One some slack, it's because I have a very good friend developing for the machine as a first party.

I just want to thank all the people that believed in me, even when I didn't.

543c63c449bd4a1d_affleck-thankyou.xxxlarge.gif

Is that seriously the reason why you've been championing the system so much?

shandy706

It sounds like you've really not been following the shitstorm that is the Xbox One. I struggle to think of worse things, and what happened with the PS3 is nowhere near as bad as what's happened here. Also there's the other guy who pointed out that plenty of people at Sony have been fired/demoted. You're free to act like it's nothing if you want, but you're entirely wrong about it not being as bad.

If he wanted a disk-less online system, and didn't care about online check ins. Why would he consider it bad?

You assume everyone didn't like the original plan.

Stimpack

If he wanted a disk-less online system, and didn't care about online check ins. Why would he consider it bad?

You assume everyone didn't like the original plan.

I think you have misunderstood everything entirely. I would explain it, but it boggles my mind how you could give this response to anything that either him or myself has said.

Tobor

He'll follow the Xbox business plan. Post often for a couple of years, then coast as others post for him.

There are some prominent PS staff like Boyes and Shahid. Although I don't think Shahid is coming back anytime soon cuz people got pissy with him regarding vita titles.

Shu is very aware of gaf, don't think he's a member.

Not really the same though, as Shahid and Boyes aren't PR guys.

GrizzNKev

Banned
Not the sole reason, as I'm definitely excited about the system and the games lineup, but it wouldn't be entirely honest to say that wanting to support a friend doesn't clearly factor in.

You're the most hardcore microsoft fanboy I've seen in the last few years. You will praise whatever they do regardless of how good or bad it is. I knew it was a matter of time before you came clean.

KidBeta

You're the most hardcore microsoft fanboy I've seen in the last few years. You will praise whatever they do regardless of how good or bad it is. I knew it was a matter of time before you came clean.

Its made worse when he posts and tries to defend stuff he admits he doesn't understand.

Derrick01

Banned

Did he really have to? It's not like he was pullin a mystery on us here. It'd be like Dennis admitting he's a graphics whore and me admitting I'm not the most positive person in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom