• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome @Majornelson to NeoGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krakn3Dfx

david-sipress-it-could-go-badly-or-it-could-go-well-depending-on-whether-it-goes-badl-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg

Tucah

you speak so well
Glad we'll now have Major Nelson here to let us know all about the newest Microsoft Xbox One All-in-One Entertainment System (TM) news.

Bsigg12

Welcome Major. Hopefully the few anti-Microsoft posters aren't too harsh on you. Hopefully you can add some more insight to everything.

Rich!

Here's hoping he makes a really in depth thread for OT, but accidentally posts it here in the gaming side.

Many hijinks and gentlemanly pisstaking will be had.

sn00zer

Yep, I expect next to 0 posts from him....probably better that way, I like that a lot of people on here are anonymous devs and can freely speak w/o worrying about their job or online presence...big names like jaffe and cliff get so much ridicule and people love to dog pile when they post...its kind of embarrassing

The_Monk

Welcome fellow GAFfer Major Nelson.

Please enjoy your stay and have fun. Hope you can make fine contributions on GAF.

I would love to see you speaking more about the European market and how Microsoft will work on us based on the cultural differences and regarding the content that is not directed at us, but still they are heavily promoted. I was convinced that, after the Xbox 360, Microsoft was going to work harder to win more European consumers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom