• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome @Majornelson to NeoGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be holding on to my microphone tightly, Major.

HmnNDxp.gif

newsguy

Welcome Major. Looking forward to your posts. While I'm not picking up an Xbone at launch, I'm sure Titanfall will bring me over.

I wonder if Reddit feels betrayed, or if Maje will post less frequently on there. I never knew how many people hated NeoGAF.

I'm guessing this was propelled by Major voicing his frustration with getting rejected by GAF 3 times? He was talking about it on Reddit, in which he said he had given up on GAF.

tensuke

He posts a lot on Reddit, so maybe he'll be somewhat active here.

Then again, with the way recent threads have gone...

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
So now would be a good time to request a name change to Major Nilson right?

Krakn3Dfx

Could you imagine if Cerny got an account here?

Cerny isn't an appropriate counterpoint to Major Nelson tho. Sony would have to dig deep, rebuild bridges, bring back the One Man who would stand on equal footing with Major Nelson. Only then would a DBZ worthy Neogaf battle take place.

ps3-kevin-butler-drink.png

TriGen

2006 and $599 didn't happen in their minds.

Yeah. When I didn't have an account and would just come on here during important times to see what was being said back then -- it was rough on Sony. Especially when FFXIII got announced for 360. So many people said Sony should just quit the business.

joe2187

Banned
Dear Mr Nelson

I heard there was an exclusive Platinum Games title for the Xbone...tell me what it is...and I will love you 5evar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom