• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome to Night Vale [Mafia] |OT| The Dog Park will not harm you

RetroMG

elGV0b6.png
Day 2 will start in one hour.

RetroMG

The desert seems vast, even endless, and yet scientists tell us that somewhere, even now, there is snow.

Welcome to Night Vale

The city council, in cooperation with government agents from a vague, yet menacing, agency, is asking all citizens to stop by the Night Vale Elementary School gymnasium tonight at seven for a brief questionnaire about mysterious sights that definitely no one saw, and strange thoughts that in no way occurred to anyone, because all of them are normal, and to be otherwise would make us outcasts from our own community. Remember: if you see something, say nothing, and drink to forget.

This is probably nothing listeners, but John Peters—you know, the farmer—he reports that the Glow Cloud is directly over Old Town Night Vale, and appears to be raining small creatures upon the earth. Armadillos, lizards, a few crows—that kind of thing. Fortunately, the animals appear to be dead already, so the Night Vale Animal Control Department has said that it should be a snap to clean those up. They just have to be tossed on the Eternal Animal Pyre in Mission Grove Park, so, if that's the worst the Glow Cloud has for us, I say go ahead and do your daily errands. Just bring along a good strong umbrella capable of handling falling animals up to, say, ten pounds. More on the Glow Cloud as it continues to crawl across our sky. And hey, here's a tip: take your kids out, and use the Cloud's constantly mutating hue to teach him or her the names of colors. It's fun, and it shows them the real-life applications of learning.

This just in, local hunting enthusiast Fireblend was found in his home today, apparently drained of all of his blood, bones, and internal organs. Officer Jerry of the Sheriff's Secret Police described the scene as "gruesome" and also wanted to know if he could claim Fireblend's skeleton when found, so his daughter could use it for the upcoming Night Vale Elementary Black Science/Magic fair.

Fireblend, an Ordinary Citizen of Night Vale, has died.

Welcome!

You are an Ordinary Citizen of Night Vale

(That means you aren't special enough to have a power role.)

You are aligned with Night Vale (That's the Town)

Who knows what horrors drove you to this little desert community. You can make up your own story. I won't contradict you in front of the other radio personalities. Honest.

You do not have any actions. You can vote, though, and your vote is your power! Use it wisely, Listener.

You win when no more Mafia aligned players remain.

Have fun!

Day 2 begins
pin_1448647200.png

Sorian

Banned
Sorry to see you go night 1 again Fire :/

Good to know that my read wasn't terrible though.

Alright TL21xx, we've had a night phase. What was I supposed to be waiting for?

VOTE: TL21xx

Just a heads up, as I said Friday my first class of the day starts at 10:00 am PST which is the same time that the day starts.Unfortunately on Mondays (and normally on Wednesdays) I don't normally get home until around 4. I might have an exam in my last class so i may be home early. I will post something in response to Boo Boo’n between my first and second classes ( I might be posting this at the same time) but other than that don’t expect anything from me for a while.

Before I directly address your post in my upcoming post, you do know that you aren't suppose to edit post right Boo Boo’n? Also if you really think that I'm a threat you should have waited until today or posted that on thursday, since posting it after the day had ended/at the end of the day just gives me the whole weekend to come up with the perfect response with my scum chat buddies.

Just a heads up, as I said Friday my first class of the day starts at 10:00 am PST which is the same time that the day starts.Unfortunately on Mondays (and normally on Wednesdays) I don't normally get home until around 4. I might have an exam in my last class so i may be home early. I will post something in response to Boo Boo’n between my first and second classes ( I might be posting this at the same time) but other than that don’t expect anything from me for a while.

Before I directly address your post in my upcoming post, you do know that you aren't suppose to edit post right Boo Boo’n? Also if you really think that I'm a threat you should have waited until today or posted that on thursday, since posting it after the day had ended/at the end of the day just gives me the whole weekend to come up with the perfect response with my scum chat buddies.

Good luck bud. (in case you do have an exam)

gryvan

RIP fire

at the same time, my whole theory of fireblend is thrown completely out the window so I'm back at square one...

Also i fogot we had another forum for GAFIA....
(busy playing overwatch over the weekend)

Regarding last day phase, I woke up at 1h20pm. I thought the day ended at 5PM.
First off, wtf? Proxy for squidyj? hahahahahahaha nah that lightnight rod wielding liar isn't connected to me whatsoever. I have no links to anyone beside our town. "Of the people, for the people."

Dear Diary,

Someone like, totally snuffed it last night.

Poor Fireblend. He was like, a pretty cool guy and stuff. Sadface.

That like TL guy said something might happen tonight but like, nothing did so now Sorian's totally voting for him. I wonder what will like, happen?

I think I'm gonna like, keep an eye on Pop-O-Matic today. Something about him like, totally irks me.

Love and peace,

Lucy "Scrafty" Diablos

OXOX

Coppanuva

Fireblend is an interesting choice, not really who I expected they would go after. I'm trying to see where I want to go with this, but I don't know how much Fireblend's death tells us immediately since all the posts I looked at had him at town.

The good news is that for the time being any possible neutral parties (if they exist) don't seem to be destructive which is good. Means we can focus more on Scum players today rather than worrying about that.

UltraJay

I stayed up to see Fire go away... Who would do that to a poor cat!

Anyway, it seems like the culprit wanted one of the more active posters gone. They didn't go for Sorian - that's interesting. Though, it could be that Fire got to close to the truth and they were deemed too dangerous.

Oh wait, they may have thought he had a power role... Duh. Maybe something in the posting style?

They are probably hoping we weed out the low posters.

I honestly don't know why it wasn't TL that got... Drained. He did everything but say he has a power or some other knowledge.

I really should be getting to bed. I'll have to parse all y'all's posts later.

Ty4on

RIP fire

at the same time, my whole theory of fireblend is thrown completely out the window so I'm back at square one...

Also i fogot we had another forum for GAFIA....
(busy playing overwatch over the weekend)
Do not worry much
MGS for me right there
Read with new info

Is this because he dogged you all day yesterday or for something else?

Like, this stuff raised my alarms last night:

Still believe this line of reasoning, hence why I'm doing this:

Vote: StanleyPalmtree

Hopefully we can get something rollin' here...

I will say real quick that I don't plan to vote for you as I still kinda want Scrafty to get got ASAP, though, if I was to go the "lets eliminate one of the least active players to keep scum from using them as a "safe" night kill, I think I'd rather go with StanleyPalmtree over you because, while they've given an excuse for why the haven't been playing unlike you just kind of shrugging it off for not thinking it matters, I think, because of how much discussion you have managed to unintentionally spring up around yourself, that you're no longer a "safe" choice for the scum anymore, unlike Stanley.

It seems like, totally weird to me. Putting aside like any mention of yours truly altogether, this is like a pretty weird reaction, don't ya think? Why's he like, trying to start a last minute vote train? Suuuuper bizarro, and really like, rubs me the wrong-est way for some reason.

Sorian

Banned
...goddammit.

Though it does look like this is coded somewhat from Ty4on. I'll probably spend some time trying to figure out what it means.

You are saying that Ty4on's post is coded?

Maybe I am wrong but I think he was empathizing with gryvan who was confused on reading Fire because he had the same issues in MGS and is now advising that we should go back and read Fire's posts keeping in mind that he is 100% town now.

I mean, Ty4on can correct me if I'm wrong and I don't usually decipher people's posts but this posting in haikus stuff is just going to get in the way.

Sorian

Banned
Like, this stuff raised my alarms last night:

It seems like, totally weird to me. Putting aside like any mention of yours truly altogether, this is like a pretty weird reaction, don't ya think? Why's he like, trying to start a last minute vote train? Suuuuper bizarro, and really like, rubs me the wrong-est way for some reason.

That's all I needed to know, I agree with you 100% but I had to know if this was a revenge vote or if you had your ideas in the right place. I'm still staying on TL21xx for right now just to follow up from yesterday.

Ty4on

...goddammit.

Though it does look like this is coded somewhat from Ty4on. I'll probably spend some time trying to figure out what it means.

You are saying that Ty4on's post is coded?

Maybe I am wrong but I think he was empathizing with gryvan who was confused on reading Fire because he had the same issues in MGS and is now advising that we should go back and read Fire's posts keeping in mind that he is 100% town now.

I mean, Ty4on can correct me if I'm wrong and I don't usually decipher people's posts but this posting in haikus stuff is just going to get in the way.
No code made by me
Way too hard to do right now
I will shorten things

gryvan

Anyway, it seems like the culprit wanted one of the more active posters gone. They didn't go for Sorian - that's interesting. Though, it could be that Fire got to close to the truth and they were deemed too dangerous.

I have a theory though.

I think there was a reason they couldn't pick Sorian over Fireblend. Sorian and Fireblend are both really active posters. However, Sorian was very aggressive on questioning a fare amount of people about their actions. If Sorian was knocked out on day 1, people would sift through his old posts and find the people that Sorian targeted and we would be completely distracted and focused only on those people.

But this is also a double edge sword that benefits town a bit.

Since Sorian did not get picked, IN MY OPINION, I assume there is at least 1 scum that Sorian did call out on Day 1. Because of this, they did not target Sorian so that we, the night vale citizens, would not be suspicious and focus on certain people that Sorian did call out. I don't remember how much fireblend called out people (I didn't check previous post cause I have work soon) hence he was a safer bet for scum to kill.

I do have a third theory with no proof but its basically, Sorian is a scum and wanted to lead the conversation by himself so him and his scum friends took out fireblend (The other active poster) to control the conversation. But this theory is too farfetched and extremely a guess. (But who knows, it could be right maybe!)

gryvan

Fake Edit: Also I have work now so i can't post anything until I get back home, although I can still read threads

Coppanuva

No code made by me
Way too hard to do right now
I will shorten things

Gotcha, makes sense. Should probably try to verify those things before I jump to conclusions. Luckily no time wasted on following that theory really anyhow.

Also Scrafty, your reads list yesterday was only 9 people. What were your opinions on everyone else? Why were some of them not included despite being people who had been active participants in conversations during the day? Also, what did your headings for each list correspond to? Fetch = good, pro-town, do not lynch. Barf is people you thought were scum, and Meh is neutral null reads?

Sorian

Banned
Might as well get the ball rolling on this idea now. Do we think haiku posting power is a town, neutral, or scum aligned power?

I think it's odd that they chose Ty4on for this since he seemed to be pretty quiet during day 1. If it were a scum power, they wouldn't probably hit me or another high count poster I'd think. Seems weak to give to a neutral when they, presumably, have a win condition to met unless their win condition is just to haiku-ize a certain amount of people.

So, I'm going to guess town. I would hope that they are forced to use this everyday which then makes Ty4on a better choice because then we aren't losing much but if it is just a joke power that they can use at will then I ask that they refrain in the future, we know the power is there now, no reason to keep using it since it just muddles the waters.

Sorian

Banned
I have a theory though.

I think there was a reason they couldn't pick Sorian over Fireblend. Sorian and Fireblend are both really active posters. However, Sorian was very aggressive on questioning a fare amount of people about their actions. If Sorian was knocked out on day 1, people would sift through his old posts and find the people that Sorian targeted and we would be completely distracted and focused only on those people.

But this is also a double edge sword that benefits town a bit.

Since Sorian did not get picked, IN MY OPINION, I assume there is at least 1 scum that Sorian did call out on Day 1. Because of this, they did not target Sorian so that we, the night vale citizens, would not be suspicious and focus on certain people that Sorian did call out. I don't remember how much fireblend called out people (I didn't check previous post cause I have work soon) hence he was a safer bet for scum to kill.

I do have a third theory with no proof but its basically, Sorian is a scum and wanted to lead the conversation by himself so him and his scum friends took out fireblend (The other active poster) to control the conversation. But this theory is too farfetched and extremely a guess. (But who knows, it could be right maybe!)

Your third theory will 100% be my strategy one day, unfortunately, this is not the game where I can do that. Fire did call out a few people from memory but I would have to go back and re-read him to find out exactly who which I will be doing later. As for why they didn't pick me, your idea makes sense and that could very well be it but I call out a lot of people over the course of a day so its unsurprising if I knocked on a scum's door at some point, the issue would be in figuring out who it is. I intend to make some follow-ups as the day goes on.

Always waiting patiently for calm and collected Ferret but it seems he will be back later.

Sorian

Banned
Sorry, one last edit to my last post. I wouldn't have actually killed Fireblend though, he said numerous times that he read me as town. Scum love keeping people around that they have in their pocket. That's just spitballing my own strategy for things, I'm sure there are a multitude of reasons that they could have used to land on Fire.

UltraJay

I have a theory though.

Sorian did call out Fireblend very early on for agreeing with him too much - that's where his vote on Fire comes from. Most scum would want a townie to listen to them and follow their views. Of course, that could be all in their master plan to kill Fireblend but that's just really complicated and unlikely for Day 1.

Also Scrafty, your reads list yesterday was only 9 people. What were your opinions on everyone else? Why were some of them not included despite being people who had been active participants in conversations during the day? Also, what did your headings for each list correspond to? Fetch = good, pro-town, do not lynch. Barf is people you thought were scum, and Meh is neutral null reads?

Yoooooooou got it! See, you can like, totally speak the lingo!

And to like, answer your first question, I just like, didn't have super strong reads on the guys I didn't mention. Most of them would've been like, "this guy's like pretty cool I guess" or whatever. But now that I've like gotten some beauty sleep I can like, think more harder and stuff so if you want me to like, fill in the blanks I can totally do that!

UltraJay

The haikus are a power? I thought Ty4on was playing around!

I need to go to bed. Why am I still up. I just keep refreshing...

Sorry, one last edit to my last post. I wouldn't have actually killed Fireblend though, he said numerous times that he read me as town. Scum love keeping people around that they have in their pocket. That's just spitballing my own strategy for things, I'm sure there are a multitude of reasons that they could have used to land on Fire.

I think most of us would consider you town, given your activity and pushiness for discussion. Which brings up my theory of why Fire died. Since you are the highest poster and most likely town guy, scum probably thought that you we're going to be saved by a doctor. They probably didn't want to risk it and went for another high activity town poster.

I think most of us would consider you town, given your activity and pushiness for discussion. Which brings up my theory of why Fire died. Since you are the highest poster and most likely town guy, scum probably thought that you we're going to be saved by a doctor. They probably didn't want to risk it and went for another high activity town poster.

Unmasked Ferret, can you confirm my theory with your scum buddies? I'd like to know if I'm right :)

Sorian

Banned
The haikus are a power? I thought Ty4on was playing around!

I need to go to bed. Why am I still up. I just keep refreshing...

Yes, we have had powers in the past that have forced a certain posting style. Haiku has actually come up before and back in the election game, someone had to post in all images one day.

This is a strong possibility too. I would think a doctor would be on TL21xx though with his soft claim, he was the only one who claimed anything yesterday so I don't actually think a doctor was on me but it's possible that was their worry.

Trigger

I think it's unfortunate that Fire got the ax. He was one of the more proactive posters. I think that him being eliminated was definitely a move by mafia to stifle Day 2 talk. I think it's suspicious that he was targeted over Coppa and Sorian. I think one or both might be mafia.

Sorian said:
Alright TL21xx, we've had a night phase. What was I supposed to be waiting for?

VOTE: TL21xx

Yeah, I'm a little suspicious now given how Night 1 went. I'd like to know too.

Karu

Fireblend is an interesting choice, not really who I expected they would go after. I'm trying to see where I want to go with this, but I don't know how much Fireblend's death tells us immediately since all the posts I looked at had him at town.
Well, that's the point of the scum kill, no? Getting rid of people everybody thinks of as town anyway. (Well, you probably certainly know this, but I might be confused why that detail specifically caught your eye) We should certainly keep diggin' I guess.

The power seems kinda useless lol, especially if you use it on a low-poster. It certainly draws attention no matter what.

Here's my response to Boo Boo sorry it's kinds long.

Unmasked Ferret is still a threat.

Reason 1: Dialogue
Originally, my vote for Unmasked Ferret was based on the RNG vote to begin with just for the sake of it. I'm still a rookie when it comes to these situations so the RNG was there for me to make a choice just to participate. Participating in the thread as much as I could and reading into calls more, my vote was beginning to wane on Ferret. But as the day progressed on and our townspeople continued to socialize with one another (say to around, page ten or so.), I started to get very concerned at Unmasked Ferret's reactions to the rest of the community.

For starters Ferret managed the added votes on him incredibly well for a newcomer, being admittedly reasonable and level headed for a supposed newcomer. But, look at this post:

By the time that remark was posted we see a notable shift in dialogue in regards to Ferret's handling of the piled on accusations, at the same time I suppose I was the only vote left that was hard pressed on someone (that someone, being, Ferret.) There's multiple posts of dialogue within the town that can contribute to this reason, more notably the interaction between Ferret and Darklighter.

Reason 2: Notably, Ferret has been avoiding debating accusations and giving explanations to accusations.

The point for the civilians is to speak up more, combine as a union to point out the scum and keep our town safe right? But why, on TWO occasions:

Where his thoughts on me are stated, yet refuses to speak for himself and would rather let the other posters point out my fuckups, and:

This one. What /are/ your reasons, and what's stopping you from putting in the effort to aggregate those reasons with the rest of the townsfolk? It just seems too weird to me. Too passive. Less confrontational. Gliding on the votes and thoughts of other people (noted in the posts) just...makes me suspicious, is all.

--

Those are the two reasons why I have my highest suspicions for you, on the first day. UltraJay, ScraftyDevil, Sorian and yes even Darklighter are the rest of my questionable choices but for the first day, I'm pressing on you.

Which should be fine seeing as majority vote leans towards Darklighter anyway.

Ok so before this becomes a big deal I’ll address this now. Before I do let me say that I would have titled it something like We Must Truly Unmask the Ferret , but that’s besides the point I guess. So I can’t really address reason one because I’m not entirely sure I understand what you are trying to say. There really isn’t an accusation there that I can see, so can you explain this more or can someone else try to explain it to me? I’m especially confused by it because the quote you provide with it was just me answering Mike’s question with what I thought was a reason why some people might not like him or others having “safe opinions” so it has nothing to do with accusations against me.

I’m also not sure if when you say “There's multiple posts of dialogue within the town that can contribute to this reason, more notably the interaction between Ferret and Darklighter” you are referring to reason one or referring to why your vote was still on me at that point, which if it’s the latter then my post directed towards Darklighter didn’t happen until later, I’m going to assume it’s there former but I would like to be sure. I’m also going to point out that you use the phrase “piling accusations” at the beginning of reason one, and again I wouldn’t call what happened at the start of day one being accused of anything, but I already made a post about that.

As for reason two I’m actually glad you pointed this out as I really probably should be less passive (which has been pointed out several times now) and make an effort to put my opinions out there. As for the first part of reason two: I didn’t really see the point in addressing your mistake because others had done so and I felt that there was no reason to drag that back up at the moment, I also didn’t want to seem petty and as if I was targeting you because you were targeting me. If you would like to know what I would have posted it is here:

Let's look at a previous post you made:
Keeping in mind that you said that safe opinions are fine, look now at Darklighter's post:

Where's the outrageous, knee-jerk comment here?

I'd argue that Darklighter's first half of his voice is an entirely reasonable, and even safe approach to the discussion at hand so singling out Darklighter for the sake of having someone to press against seems kind of confrontational especially considering the amount of votes you have on you.

I never said it was knee-jerk that was Fireblend as has been pointed out, and I find it funny that you would pull this up and then only use the first part of his post to try and justify attacking me. Most of my issues with Darklights post actually come from the later parts, since I can understand the part you quoted, I may not necessarily agree with it but I can see where he is coming from. But let’s be honest the second part of his post was reactionary; you know what let’s take a look at the second part.

Suggesting someone is scum because they don't respond to you in the window of a few hours is silly. I may only check GAF once a day; this does not make me scum. Similarly, posting more often does not make you a townie.

Vote: Royal_Flush

He clearly is reacting to people talking about his own inactivity and he votes on someone who has a vote on him. I don’t like that he tried to justify his absence and likely future absences by saying that he pretty much only checks GAF once a day, and I don’t like that he dropped his vote on Royal_Flush without any indication why in his post, I assume that he did it purely because Royal_Flush voted for him. These are the reasons I voted for him. I did ask him about his vote on RF but who knows when or if he’ll answer. If he does come back and answer while I’m awake, his reason was not just a revenge vote, and he sticks around to discuss some of what’s happened so far I might be willing to change my vote. Also when you said that I was being confrontational for the amount of votes I have on me were you referring to your vote specifically or did I have some other votes on me that I’m somehow overlooking? If it’s the former aren’t you being rather confrontational yourself?

This was the post I was debating posting, it also explains why I voted for Darklighter. As for why I didn’t post my reasons when I did put that vote down; I made that post at 2:30 in the morning when I was having trouble sleeping. I didn’t originally get on GAF to comment on anything just to read, but I saw his post and it really did irk me but with it being so late I didn’t want to make a substatiative post lining out my thoughts since there was a good chance I would either fuck it up or just say something dumb. On top of that my RNG vote was still on Royal_Flush and I didn’t want to leave it on him forever, I saw Darklighter as someone who deserved a vote at the time.

Coppanuva

Yoooooooou got it! See, you can like, totally speak the lingo!

And to like, answer your first question, I just like, didn't have super strong reads on the guys I didn't mention. Most of them would've been like, "this guy's like pretty cool I guess" or whatever. But now that I've like gotten some beauty sleep I can like, think more harder and stuff so if you want me to like, fill in the blanks I can totally do that!

What about Darklighter made you think he was scum?

From memory quite a few of the people who voted on DarkLighter yesterday didn't really think he was scum, just that he was the best choice to lynch.

Also Boo Boo'n, you were deadset on lynching Unmasked Ferret yesterday, does your argument still stand?

Warxard

Banned
I had no idea what Ferret was talking about, what the fuck is this post?

Did you edit in an entire novel after time was up? Seriously?

I thought the rules stated that repeat post editing wouldn't be tolerated in the time of the thread? Admittedly I was a an hour/half late of at least putting my supicions in--which is one of the reasons why I asked mod if posting post night phase announcement is acceptable in PMs.

Won't happen again.

--

So Ty0n's haikus only kick in when the scum have a target? Am I understanding the last haiku correctly?

Sorian

Banned
I think it's unfortunate that Fire got the ax. He was one of the more proactive posters. I think that him being eliminated was definitely a move by mafia to stifle Day 2 talk. I think it's suspicious that he was targeted over Coppa and Sorian. I think one or both might be mafia.

You all can debate on me if you'd like if you really think I'm scum and I'll be happy to address your worries but I will say that I am near certain (95%) that Coppa is town.

Well, that's the point of the scum kill, no? Getting rid of people everybody thinks of as town anyway. (Well, you probably certainly know this, but I might be confused why that detail specifically caught your eye) We should certainly keep diggin' I guess.

The power seems kinda useless lol, especially if you use it on a low-poster. It certainly draws attention no matter what.

I agree with you, I think they were worried about a doctor being on the one PR soft claim that we got so scum decided to just go for someone that everyone read as town. Scum isn't just worried about doctors but motion detectors as well so they probably went for the person who was least likely to be watched or protected. I think it is fair to say that Coppa, Fire, and myself were all top town in most people's lists? I'd agree that Fire was the lowest profile out of us 3 from looking back at D1 so highest odds of not having a PR watching or protecting him. Just my two cents, there could be another reason like they were trying to frame someone else or Fire was on someone's trail and I am open to looking at those avenues as well.

What about Darklighter made you think he was scum?

From memory quite a few of the people who voted on DarkLighter yesterday didn't really think he was scum, just that he was the best choice to lynch.

Like, his voting pattern seemed suuuuuuper groady. He was all like, "oh-em-gee, you like, suck!" instead of like, using logic which meant he was either a bad guy or a toooootally bad good guy! Turns out it was like, the latter but at least we like, didn't lose anything of value.

Sorian

Banned
I thought the rules stated that repeat post editing wouldn't be tolerated in the time of the thread? Admittedly I was a an hour/half late of at least putting my supicions in--which is one of the reasons why I asked mod if posting post night phase announcement is acceptable in PMs.

Won't happen again.

--

So Ty0n's haikus only kick in when the scum have a target? Am I understanding the last haiku correctly?

If Retro ok'd it then that's fine. Surprised he did but it's his game, no worries though.

And no, Ty4on is saying if the haiku person targets him again. So it is most likely a 1 day power and they can choose a new target tonight, so they could theoretically target Ty4on again.

This is probably an assumption on Ty4on's part though? I don't think he would have gotten a full run down on the power that targeted him.

Warxard

Banned
If Retro ok'd it then that's fine. Surprised he did but it's his game, no worries though.

And no, Ty4on is saying if the haiku person targets him again. So it is most likely a 1 day power and they can choose a new target tonight, so they could theoretically target Ty4on again.

This is probably an assumption on Ty4on's part though? I don't think he would have gotten a full run down on the power that targeted him.

You misinterpreted the bold. -- my PM was exactly 'is it alright to post in the night phase' and Retro said 'no' which is why he made the post

The haiku thing seems kind of confusing. Limiting people making reads in the chat? Was Ty4on potentially on someone's tail last phase?

Sorian

Banned
You misinterpreted the bold. -- my PM was exactly 'is it alright to post in the night phase' and Retro said 'no' which is why he made the post

The haiku thing seems kind of confusing. Limiting people making reads in the chat? Was Ty4on potentially on someone's tail last phase?

Got it, yeah, don't do that again :p

RetroMG

I am allowing editing in exactly one instance, and that is to fix a messed up vote, with my permission. No one else should be editing going forward.

Top Bottom