• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf |OT| Was it all just a Dream?

Fireblend

Banned
Wait... What the hell happened? One minute I was talking to John Peters, you know, the farmer, and the next I feel this odd, overwhelming presence. I look up and see this enormous dark planet... It was so close, I thought I could reach out and touch it. It was lit by no sun, but I still saw a mysterious shrouded figure stare at me from its surface. It turned and hummed. Shifting as in some sort of trance...

...and the next I'm in this vanilla-ass town. What gives?

Wait... What the hell happened? One minute I was talking to John Peters, you know, the farmer, and the next I feel this odd, overwhelming presence. I look up and see this enormous dark planet... It was so close, I thought I could reach out and touch it. It was lit by no sun, but I still saw a mysterious shrouded figure stare at me from its surface. It turned and hummed. Shifting as in some sort of trance...

...and the next I'm in this vanilla-ass town. What gives?

:>

gahhhhhhhhh *_______*

*roots for fire*

Drop

This is going to be fun :>
I don't have any problem for the weekend, looking forward to playing with you all!

roytheone

Groundhog_Day_(movie_poster).jpg

roytheone

Man, tanner Bob is a deep character. He wants to die, yet he is happy that the wolves leave him for last, which tells me that he doesn't just want to die, he first wants to see everyone in the village be killed in a gruesome way! I like tanner Bob!

Also, not to put to much pressure on team fluffy woof woof, but I will give free belly rubs to you guys if you manage to win!

*Splinter

I'm so patient look how patient I am

Ouro... pls ;_;

Also are we calling this mid season or is it still a main season game? I need to know for... reasons...

Sorian

Banned
Man, tanner Bob is a deep character. He wants to die, yet he is happy that the wolves leave him for last, which tells me that he doesn't just want to die, he first wants to see everyone in the village be killed in a gruesome way! I like tanner Bob!

Also, not to put to much pressure on team fluffy woof woof, but I will give free belly rubs to you guys if you manage to win!

Bob is the tanner I've been waiting for. He's the one that the prophecy spoke of.

Palmer_v1

Alright, Role PMs will be going today. Septimus is the only one who is not available for the weekend, so rather than delay the rest of you, I'm just going to declare him lynch immune for D1. You'll have 27 other targets. Deal with it.

Day 1 will start tomorrow at 11am, and will last 96 hours. After this first day, phases will be 72/48.

cabot

Alright, Role PMs will be going today. Septimus is the only one who is not available for the weekend, so rather than delay the rest of you, I'm just going to declare him lynch immune for D1. You'll have 27 other targets. Deal with it.

Day 1 will start tomorrow at 11am, and will last 96 hours. After this first day, phases will be 72/48.

Seriously, first you gave me voyeur, now you take away my right to lynch Septimus?

You're a cocksucker.

CzarTim

wow even the mod thinks Septimus is such a non-entity that not lynching him and lynching him are the same thing.

fucked up imo

cabot

wow even the mod thinks Septimus is such a non-entity that not lynching him and lynching him are the same thing.

fucked up imo

I kind of think Septimus is slowly taking this abuse day by day until he eventually explodes, killing everyone in his path.

I mostly started it, as well.

Top Bottom