• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf |OT| Was it all just a Dream?

batsnacks

Thoughts on game: I agree with ending the game early. Wolf-team should always be able to concede if they want.

I disagree with revealing Ando's alignment before the end of the day. I think the best policy in that situation is to wait until the end of the day and then modkill.

I prefer d1 starts to n1 starts. I wish we were allowed to talk at night! I have things to say damn it!

Palmer_v1

Here's a Teaser since it will be public soon anyway:

Welcome Drop!

You are a Village-aligned Sheriff.

Nobody likes you, ok? You’re only in this position because you are forced to live in the Sheriff’s cottage on the edge of the village, away from everyone else. You probably could have avoided this problem with a bath once in awhile, but after a horrible incident involving a bar of soap, a cucumber, and the bullies at school, you’ve had a severe phobia of getting clean. At least you’ve been able to convince everyone to let you speak, but it’s really only because they know you’ll leave them alone once you’re done. Still, you’re lonely. So ronery. There has to be someway to make a friend coerce someone into hanging out with you, or at least to take over this shitty job when you inevitably get killed by a wolf with no nose.

Thanks to your public office, you begin the game known to all other Villagers. As the Sheriff, you also have two abilities.

First, thanks to your influence, you Double vote using the command Double: <target>.

Second, you MUST deputize another player once a Day by posting the command Deputize: <target> to the game thread. Your Deputy has no special powers but will take over as Sheriff if you die. This does not change their own role, alignment, or win conditions in any way.

Villagers win when they’ve eliminated all threats to the Village.

Enjoy, Drop!

A sheriff? In Wales? Palmer you haven't thought this through

OK apparently sheriffs do exist in Wales but they're a tiny bit different to the American version which this seems based off

RetroMG

OK apparently sheriffs do exist in Wales but they're a tiny bit different to the American version which this seems based off

jack_harkness1.jpg

Palmer_v1

I'm sorry, you guys must be confused. Wales is a city in Alaska, USA.

If someone other place decided to incorporate our American City to name something, then I appreciate the honor, but it's simply a coincidence for this game's purpose.

I'm sorry, you guys must be confused. Wales is a city in Alaska, USA.

If someone other place decided to incorporate our American City to name something, then I appreciate the honor, but it's simply a coincidence for this game's purpose.

Ok sure, but Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is in the country Wales :p

Drop

This is going to be fun, with me around Bob's days are over.
Oh wait, Bob will have to wait, CrimsonFist is first >:)

Alright, Role PMs will be going today. Septimus is the only one who is not available for the weekend, so rather than delay the rest of you, I'm just going to declare him lynch immune for D1. You'll have 27 other targets. Deal with it.

Day 1 will start tomorrow at 11am, and will last 96 hours. After this first day, phases will be 72/48.
It's like I'm the Princess again for a day!
04da27f75265ce37e787775a36807e49.png

Top Bottom