• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf |OT| Was it all just a Dream?

Swamped

Banned
apollo-thinks%28a%29.gif

There's no rules about overusing Ace Attorney/Danganronpa reaction sprites, right?

Not yet anyway. Go nuts!

Starting at 2pm eh? Will try to make it on time, but we'll see.

roytheone

Remember team wolf: mine and Sorian's offer are completely separate. So you could win belly rubs from me AND rubs from Sorian! We will probably not give them at the same time though, that would be awkward.

Sorian

Banned
Actually it will be at the same time and I will keep eye contact with Roy the entire time.

Just something to keep in mind.

cabot

giphy.gif

G?ys, w? m?y h?v? ?
pr?bl?m ?v?r h?r?, m?st f?nd
wh? d?d th?s t? m?

D?ct?r ?'Dwy?r,
t?m? t? h?v? y??r h??d sm?sh?d ?n
w?th my n?w h?mm?r

Palmer_v1

Also, for the new(ish) players, remember that Tanner Bob does not give a shit about your spelling or syntax errors when voting. If the great machine in the sky doesn't recognize your vote, I probably won't either.

Great, Cabot's broken, I assume that's due to some role?

We have to find who did that to him, and he wants to smash the doctor's head in with a hammer? o_o

cabot

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'M HILARIOUS.

VOTE: *Splinter

This is not random. This is because I hate you.

Unless you can tell me what the second haiku is from in my first post, then I'll consider loving you.

kingkitty

oh it started, well I believe in no-lynch

I also believe I will be a little preoccupied with my deep-fried turkey tomorrow, so yeah.

Darryl isn't here so I'm going to take his role.

Darryl, you're abso-fucking-lutely scum this time. Why else aren't you taking the lead?

cabot

Darryl isn't here so I'm going to take his role.

Darryl, you're abso-fucking-lutely scum this time. Why else aren't you taking the lead?

you didn't say scum enough, darryl was using sentences with at least 3+ uses of the word scum.

A for effort, D- actual.

Top Bottom