• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what a suprise psn is down AGAIN

• Thread starter Queen of Hunting
  • Start date

Vire

If this shit isn't back up by the time I get home to play some Rocket League... Heads are gonna fly.

:(

I've been looking forward to July 7th for so long.

PSN is $15 a month. $40 is as hyperbolic as my 50% statement.
Wait, who the hell pays $15 a month for PS+? Are you just a moron?
cPbGMXK.png
Again, I don't have PSN so the only thing I have to go by are these threads, which seem to pop up once a week at least. It may not be 50%, but one day a week is still unacceptable.
Oh, there's my answer. You're a moron. It's less than $5 a month.

Recall

Again, I don't have PSN so the only thing I have to go by are these threads, which seem to pop up once a week at least. It may not be 50%, but one day a week is still unacceptable.

Ok make sense of where you pulled that $15 a month out of nowhere.

jax

Banned
If your paying $15 a month than your a bigger fool than anyone else.

I pay $40 a year for PSN and have since it started.

It's 15$ for 3 months.

Lol I can't.

Where? PSN is $50 a year.

I can't tell if you're trolling at this point, or believe the stuff you type...

Ahh, so trolling it is.

I'm not talking about that, I was talking about their wording.
"There is no reason to pay for Online." Unless you're stealing your internet, you are paying for online.

No wonder you're upset, you're getting ripped off.

I have no doubt it's having issues right now, someone even posted from sony site that it was. I am not arguing that but I am arguing the fact that some seem to say that PSN is garbage and never works.
PSN has more problems then pretty much any online service outside of the Wii U, which is notoriously bad. It's also the only one people have to pay for that these issues are so prominent with. Shit, we can't even get a regular time for the store to update.

PSN deserves all the shit that it gets. People pay money for it, and it routinely has issues. It's also the only online service that I've gotten my credit card number stolen off of.

breakfuss

Hey, if it's "news", as I was once told in one of the countless freaking DRIVECLUB threads, then let it live. Don't get mad ad the OP lol.

nib95

Banned

Stop being intentionally obtuse. I doubt anybody who has PSN for any prolonged period of time renews each and every month, when a vastly cheaper annual subscription option exists. Even then your $15 a month quote was nonsense, just like every other post you've made in here.

test_account

XP-39C²
Holy shit! GUYS 50%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 182 days will have PSN is down again topic on Gaf.

But seriously, PSN is down like less than a week total in a whole year. I mean, PSN only costs like $40...Even if it is down 182 days, I couldn't care less since it is a dime a day.
Yeah, its up almost all the tiem for me as well. I guess it can variate from people to people, it seems to be down for some more than others. Sucks when its down and one want to use it though.

Its not down one day a week either. Its almost always up for me (Europe), but i dont know the experience in other regions though, but from what i read, its not down for one day each week.

That package is for people who only use it rarely. There is no need to pay for the monthly package if you're planing on using it for a longer time.

EDIT: I fixed a typo.

labaronx

If this shit isn't back up by the time I get home to play some Rocket League... Heads are gonna fly.

:(

I've been looking forward to July 7th for so long.

People are already playing it on Live from Playstation. It looks a lot of fun

funkypie

Banned
Personally I find it annoying every other day someone asking if psn or live is down. Check yourself or wait, it is not the end of the world when it's down.

Someone should make a dedicated thread to live and psn.

In this thread. I learned that the number 10 is also the same number as 15.

The count taught me nothing from Seasme Street, thanks.

TomShoe

Banned
OMG LOL

jaxapollo you just failed so hard son

come on man save some dignity

just take the L and leave don't double down and dig deeper

Personally I find it annoying every other day someone asking if psn or live is down. Check yourself or wait, it is not the end of the world when it's down.

Someone should make a dedicated thread to live and psn.

We have a dedicated thread about PSN, though now it's more for gaming experiences and Vita-GAF than anything.

Mr Moose

Store is back up for me (restarted my PS4). Fingers crossed it stays up long enough to get the PS+ games*.

*Spoiler: It didn't.

Wow I didn't realize a year of PS+ was so cheap, here I've been paying monthly like a fool. I just set it up on my Visa years ago and never thought about it again. lol

Vire

It's not down 50% of the time, but this shit is getting ridiculous.

It was down for a few hours a few days ago when GAF was down too. Sony really needs to invest more into their infrastructure.

It's down a few hours a week at most, which still is unacceptable IMO given that they aren't scheduled and publicized.

But holy crap at this thread.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Wow I didn't realize a year of PS+ was so cheap, here I've been paying monthly like a fool. I just set it up on my Visa years ago and never thought about it again. lol

It could be worse. Some people in this thread are paying $14.99 a month for a service that only works 50% of the time!

Live and PSN both cost about $3.50 a month. There has yet to be a time for me that i couldnt find a card that was 40 or less.....xbox live was just on sale for 30 bucks a year and i bought 2.

breakfuss

Honestly to me Sony can do no wrong and I love the psn it's been so good to me. Thank you Sony. Maybe get your internets checked OP?

FranXico

Realistically, can companies actually do anything to curtail DDoS attacks?

It seems to be a matter of scale, really. The more physical servers you have and the more geographically spread they are, the harder it will be for a DDoS to succeed.

Occam

PSN is $15 a month. $40 is as hyperbolic as my 50% statement.

Awesome. We need more knowledgeable people like you to start posting in every thread to guide us into an enlightened future.

Top Bottom