• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you reading? (December 2012)

Friend got me this for Christmas and I just started up on it:

Z0Xb0.jpg

Not sure what to expect, really. Its about a serial killer during the late 1800's Chicago World's Fair. Seems alright so far. Anybody else read this or know of the author?

Great book. One of my favorites. Just recently read Thunderstruck by the same author and while good, it wasn't nearly as good as Devil in the White City. Anyone have recommendations for books like this btw?

Seanspeed

Banned
Great book. One of my favorites. Just recently read Thunderstruck by the same author and while good, it wasn't nearly as good as Devil in the White City.
Good to hear!

I'd give recommendations but I dont really quite know what this book is 'like' yet. lol Only about 50 pages in.

Trouble

Banned
Friend got me this for Christmas and I just started up on it:

Z0Xb0.jpg

Not sure what to expect, really. Its about a serial killer during the late 1800's Chicago World's Fair. Seems alright so far. Anybody else read this or know of the author?

One of my all time favorite books and I don't really read non-fiction.

Great book. One of my favorites. Just recently read Thunderstruck by the same author and while good, it wasn't nearly as good as Devil in the White City. Anyone have recommendations for books like this btw?

I've heard good things about In the Garden of Beasts.

Ashes

Banned
I finally started to read this after seeing the inaccurate movie trailer:

World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks

Still slogging through the beginning. Does it get any better? So far, all of the recounts of the beginning all sound pretty much the same to me and it's getting repetitive.

I never got past the fact that the author is pretty daft in parts. Fwiw, the audio book helps. Actually, this book is a perfect fit for audio-book presentation. Where the voice over actors breathe credible life into the characters.
Having said that I can understand why some people really like it. The latter parts were alright.

Narag

I never got past the fact that the author is pretty daft in parts. Fwiw, the audio book helps. Actually, this book is a perfect fit for audio-book presentation. Where the voice over actors breathe credible life into the characters.
Having said that I can understand why some people really like it. The latter parts were alright.

I was actually excited for the movie as I recall never caring for the book, thinking the audio-visual element would help immensely. Then I saw the trailer!

Setre

I finally started to read this after seeing the inaccurate movie trailer:

World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks

Still slogging through the beginning. Does it get any better? So far, all of the recounts of the beginning all sound pretty much the same to me and it's getting repetitive.

Some of the stories are better but for the most part no, it doesn't get better. Was really disappointed when I read this back when it was released. I understand why people love it but I'm not one of them.

Fjordson

My favorite thing about Stephen King books is the sense of community he creates and the interaction amongst the townspeoples. This book almost completely focuses on that and doesn't really bother a whole lot with the supernatural aspect like in The Stand or It. Also, I'm a huge post-apocalypse fan and in a way this has a bit of PA undertones in that it demonstrates what might happen if there's no higher governmental authority to answer to and people are left to their own devices.
Ah, that sounds great.

And I love PA fiction also, King does a great job with it I think.

dream

So, hey, Mak, a friend of mine recommended this book to me:

league103.jpg

And at first I thought it looked kind of hokey. Then he told me that it's like League of Extraordinary Gentlemen "if Alan Moore didn't take himself so seriously." Well, I like the fact that Alan Moore is an uptight prick, so I put it off some more. But then he pulled the "I have a PhD" card and I was like, fine, I will read your pulpy novel that you claim will subvert any expectations I have for it.

And, holy shit. You have to read this. I can't really give much away, but it really delivers in a way that is worth going out of your way to find a copy of this small press novel. It's a pretty quick, but incredibly clever, post-modern take on superheroes, the Steampunk aesthetic, and folklore that I think you'd really enjoy.

So, hey, Mak, a friend of mine recommended this book to me:

league103.jpg

And at first I thought it looked kind of hokey. Then he told me that it's like League of Extraordinary Gentlemen "if Alan Moore didn't take himself so seriously." Well, I like the fact that Alan Moore is an uptight prick, so I put it off some more. But then he pulled the "I have a PhD" card and I was like, fine, I will read your pulpy novel that you claim will subvert any expectations I have for it.

And, holy shit. You have to read this. I can't really give much away, but it really delivers in a way that is worth going out of your way to find a copy of this small press novel. It's a pretty quick, but incredibly clever, post-modern take on superheroes, the Steampunk aesthetic, and folklore that I think you'd really enjoy.

Sounds good. I loved The League of Extraordinary Gentleman graphic novel (and movie even though they took out the bit about Allan Quatermain being an opium junkie).

Salsa

started and already halfway through Invisible Monsters Remix

12813565.jpg

so far its pretty much the same book I read years ago but with having to jump to each episode. Im enjoying it cause I dont remember much of it, but is it just pretty much the same but with the episodes out of order?

I really enjoy Chuck and always find myself reading his books in just a few hours. Never read Lullaby and this has me wanting to go with that next.

Salsa

oh yeah and thanks Maklershed for the heads up. Picked that up as well

I wish the ads in my kindle were the dailies :/

I finished Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell tonight. Fantastic book. It's so cleverly written. Thanks to everyone who recommended it.

Now I am starting Mr Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore.

sgossard

started and already halfway through Invisible Monsters Remix

12813565.jpg

so far its pretty much the same book I read years ago but with having to jump to each episode. Im enjoying it cause I dont remember much of it, but is it just pretty much the same but with the episodes out of order?

I really enjoy Chuck and always find myself reading his books in just a few hours. Never read Lullaby and this has me wanting to go with that next.

When you finish the book, look for hidden/extra chapters.

Salsa

When you finish the book, look for hidden/extra chapters.

yup just did. Extras were fine and it's interesting to read what happened to Shannon after the events of the book. Not sure if its worth a read if you have the original fresh in your head, but I enjoyed it.

onto Lullaby

9780385722193_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg

Setre

Finally finished The Stainless Steel Rat and didn't care for it all that much. Started this last night but I've only read the first chapter.

2SWlA.jpg

Just read my first Chandler and I can see why people are fans of his series.

The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler

Never saw the movie, so I was on the edge of my seat trying to figure out whodunnit. I've seen The Long Goodbye, so I kinda knew what to expect. It was kind of funny I couldn't stop hearing Humphrey Bogart's voice in my head as I read The Big Sleep.

t-ramp

Almost done with Reaper Man. Pretty good, not amazing.

W3RWO.jpg

Listened to the audiobook of The Hunger Games this week. This stuff is ridiculous. Near the end I was struck with the idea that the games could be
some kind of virtual reality
, but nope. I really think that could have introduced some interesting elements to the story, built some mystery, and made it less silly in its seriousness.

1Tqeb.jpg

mu cephei

Just finished this:

9300768.jpg

The Heroes by Joe Abercrombie

It was ok. I found it rather plodding and repetitive until towards the end, when it got quite good
maybe that was his point
. The characterisation wasn't great either. I won't be in any hurry to read Red Country.

I don't know; I might be in the minority here, but I'm not a huge fan of Abercrombie's. His novels are too forced-gritty for me, like he's trying to go for shock value. And none of his characters are really likeable.

ymmv

Banned
Now reading:

51O0JQXzp5L._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I really liked the last book I read, "The Good Earth" by Pearl S. Buck. A very interesting insight into the lives of Chinese farmers in the late 19th, early 20th century when China was still a very traditional country where women had no status at all and were sold as slaves by poor families.

thomaser

Finished Patricia Cornwell's "Body of Evidence". A bit high on the improbable coincidences-scale, but it's a good, tense detective novel. Even really creepy at times.

Cover_of_Pyongyang_by_Guy_Delisle.gif

Now, Guy Delisle's graphical novel "Pyongyang: A Journey in North Korea". That country is so fascinating, for all the wrong reasons. Love his style and understated way of telling a story, and will definitely get his other graphical novels.

Ashes

Banned
Read:

During Christmas on my new paperwhite. I thought it was mostly just ok, a passable dark fantasy story without a satisfying ending, nothing really amazing going on there. Reading Cormac McCarthy's All the Pretty Horses next.

Post impressions if you can please...

thomaser

Finished Pyongyang today. Loved it! But I feel so bad for those poor people living there...

51x6JuT8V2L._SS400_.jpg

Started David Mitchell's "Cloud Atlas". Not because of the movie, but because it has been in my bookshelf a couple of years too long. Don't know anything about it and have no idea of what to expect, but the style of the first story is quite unexpected.

Sappy113

I don't know; I might be in the minority here, but I'm not a huge fan of Abercrombie's. His novels are too forced-gritty for me, like he's trying to go for shock value. And none of his characters are really likeable.

My friend, who reads a lot of fantasy, have voiced the exact same opinions. Cynicism for the sake of cynicism.

Personally, Abercrombie is my favorite author, and I love all of his books, but I can definately understand your point of view. I don't agree at all that none of the characters are likeable, but all of them are deeply flawed, and all of them are victims of a the violent, unforgiving world they live in.

SAid it before, but this might be the best Fantasy book ever, if you can read French :

gagner-la-guerre-de-jaworski.jpg

Re-read it during the hollidays. Holy cow it's that amazing.

EDIT :

HOnorable mention :

160.jpg

My friend, who reads a lot of fantasy, have voiced the exact same opinions. Cynicism for the sake of cynicism.

Personally, Abercrombie is my favorite author, and I love all of his books, but I can definately understand your point of view. I don't agree at all that none of the characters are likeable, but all of them are deeply flawed, and all of them are victims of a the violent, unforgiving world they live in.

Yeah, cynicism for the sake of cynicism is a good way of putting it. That said, I think he's a good writer, he just tries too hard to be edgy in my opinion. I might have also gotten burned by the hype when the First Law Trilogy came out. One of the problems I have with his writing is that he doesn't make me care about his characters at all. Take the Prince of Nothing trilogy for example, I loved that even though it has a similar "dark" feel, mostly because I adore Achamian, and I think Kelhus is deeply fascinating, while with Abercrombie, the protagonists feel very trope-y.

mu cephei

Yeah, cynicism for the sake of cynicism is a good way of putting it. That said, I think he's a good writer, he just tries too hard to be edgy in my opinion. I might have also gotten burned by the hype when the First Law Trilogy came out. One of the problems I have with his writing is that he doesn't make me care about his characters at all. Take the Prince of Nothing trilogy for example, I loved that even though it has a similar "dark" feel, mostly because I adore Achamian, and I think Kelhus is deeply fascinating, while with Abercrombie, the protagonists feel very trope-y.

Well, I was going to say I like a lot of his characters, but it's true, Abercrombie doesn't make me care about them very much. Which is probably one reason why his stuff just seems vaguely pointless to me - I don't really feel or think anything for or about it. I don't think he's necessarily trying too hard to be cynical or gritty though.

Next up I'm planning on reading this

18490.jpg

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

Trouble

Banned
Finished re-reading
200px-BraveNewWorld_FirstEdition.jpg

There's so much I could say about this book. I feel like I still only get the broad strokes.

Circling back to some YASF
AJzIX.jpg

KidDork

Finished Killing Floor, that Jack Reacher novel I'd picked up to see what all the fuss was about.

The book was a lot of macho bullshit. I can see why it's popular, and good for Lee Child for being successful with such a basic formula. Beats waiting tables. But it really wasn't for me.

Trying John Dies At The End next.

Daigoro

now reading A Confederacy of Dunces. grabbed it on sale a while back and finally started it.

Heads up - my favorite Stephen King book, Under the Dome, is a $1.99 Kindle Daily Deal today.

oh god damnit been wanting to grab this, just not at the normal price. missed it. :/

but it made me check the daily deals today, and its all Mystery/Thrillers. looks like most if not all of the Ian Fleming James Bond books are on sale for $1.99.

gonna grab a few for sure.

Well, I was going to say I like a lot of his characters, but it's true, Abercrombie doesn't make me care about them very much. Which is probably one reason why his stuff just seems vaguely pointless to me - I don't really feel or think anything for or about it. I don't think he's necessarily trying too hard to be cynical or gritty though.

Yeah, I think I need at least one character to empathize with/care for, or otherwise I'll read through a book and it'll fall flat.

Next up I'm planning on reading this

18490.jpg

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

I love Frankenstein. Wrote a paper on the tragedy of Frankenstein's monster.

I have added all of these books to my google bookshelf. I have been on a kick of reading histroical analysis books and books on foreign policy. I also just finished reading...

deceivers-allied-military-deception-in-second-world-war-thaddeus-holt-paperback-cover-art.jpg

What is intersting about this book is that the author (a former undersec. of def.) writes of major characters who played a role in military deception and how most of what we learned was from the British. At the time of World War II our knowledge of most of the world's littoral areas were non-existent. We borrowed most littoral maps from Brits to track Germans.

The coolest thing of all was his section about a man who had been knighted by the queen. A man who lived a larger than life story. He hiked the trans-siberian railroad, spoke fluent Mandarin, and even traveled around the world before joining Her Majesty's Military. He helped aid British spy operations and military deception operations in the Far East. His name was Ian Fleming. He later wrote James Bond.

I thought his story was awesome.

Mastadon

Banned
NHcQQ.png

Did okay in the end, wasn't expecting to meet my target. I've just signed up for the 50 books 50 movies challenge for next year.

Mumei

I made it over-sized:

My year end reading list:

1. Songs of Innocence and of Experience, by William Blake
  2. Decameron, by Giovanni Boccaccio
  3. Tres, by Roberto Bolano
  4. Racism without Racists: Color-Blind Racism and the Persistence of Racial Inequality in the United States, by Eduardo Bonilla-Silva
  5. Winning Go: Successful Moves from the Opening to the Endgame, by Richard Bozulich
  6. Endgame: Bobby Fischer's Remarkable Rise and Fall - from America's Brightest Prodigy to the Edge of Madness, by Frank Brady
  7. Vocal and Stage Essentials for the Aspiring Female R&B Singer: A Guide to Technique, Performance, and Musicianship, by Terri Brinegar
  8. reMIND (Vol. 1), by Jason Brubaker
  9. Bird of Jove, by David Bruce
  10. Messi: The Inside Story of the Boy who Became a Legend, by Luca Caioli
  11. The Baron in the Trees, by Italo Calvino
  12. Changeless, by Gail Carriger
  13. Everyday Voice Care: The Lifestyle Guide for Singers and Talkers, by Joanna Cazden
  14. The Magic of Reality: How We Know What's Really True, by Richard Dawkins
  15. The Brothers Karamazov, by Fyodor Dostoevsky
  16. The Hound of the Baskervilles, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
  17. Is Bill Cosby Right? (Or Has the Black Middle Class Lost Its Mind?), by Michael Eric Dyson
  18. Prince Valiant, Vol 1: 1937 - 38, by Hal Foster
  19. Yes Means Yes!: Visions of Female Sexual Power and A World Without Rape, by Jaclyn Friedman
  20. Homesick: My Own Story, by Jean Fritz
  21. Coraline, by Neil Gaiman
  22. The Graveyard Book, by Neil Gaiman
  23. James Bowie and his Famous Knife, by Shannon Garst
  24. Gene Wolfe, by Joan Gordon
  25. Three Kingdoms, by Luo Guanzhong
  26. Podkayne of Mars, by Robert A. Heinlein
  27. Unlikely Friendships: 47 Remarkable Stories from the Animal Kingdom, Jennifer S. Holland
  28. Feminism is for Everybody: Passionate Politics, by bell hooks
  29. Hikaru no Go (Vol. 1 - 23), by Yumi Hotta
  30. Behind Deep Blue: Building the Computer that Defeated the World Chess Champion, by Feng-Hsiung Hsu
  31. Batman: Earth One, by Geoff Johns
  32. Lessons in the Fundamentals of Go, by Toshiro Kageyama
  33. Shakespeare's Wordcraft, by Scott Kaiser
  34. The Aquariums of Pyongyang: Ten Years in the North Korean Gulag, by Chol-Hwan Kang
  35. When Affirmative Action Was White: An Untold History of Racial Inequality in Twentieth-Century America, by Ira Katznelson
  36. The Gendered Society, by Michael S. Kimmel
  37. Men & Masculinities: A Social, Cultural, and Historical Encyclopedia, by Michael S. Kimmel
  38. Invincible: Ultimate Collection (Vol. 6 - 7), by Robert Kirkman
  39. Go Fundamentals, by Shigemi Kishikawa
  40. Naruto (Vol. 53 - 60), by Masashi Kishimoto
  41. From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs Basil E. Frankweiler, by E.L. Konisburg
  42. Ajax, the Dutch, the War: Football in Europe during the Second World War, by Simon Kuper
  43. The Dispossessed: An Ambiguous Utopia, by Ursula K. Le Guin
  44. Four Ways to Forgiveness, by Ursula K Le Guin
  45. The Silence of Our Friends, by Mark Long
  46. The Princess and the Goblin, by George MacDonald
  47. The Princess and Curdie, by George MacDonald
  48. The Road, by Cormac McCarthy
  49. Reading with Meaning: Teaching Comprehension in the Primary Grades, by Debbie Miller
  50. Daredevil: Born Again, by Frank Miller
  51. Paradise Lost, by John Milton
  52. Pnin, by Vladimir Nabokov
  53. The Complete Short Stories of Vladimir Nabokov, by Vladimir Nabokov
  54. The Phoenix and the Carpet, by E. Nesbitt
  55. One Piece (Vol. 62 - 68), by Eiichiro Oda
  56. Nip the Buds, Shoot the Kids, by Kenzaburo Oe
  57. Playing Beatie Bow, by Ruth Park
  58. The Contemporary Singer: Elements of Vocal Technique, by Anne Peckham
  59. Sonnets and Shorter Poems, by Francesco Petrarch
  60. The Color of Magic, by Terry Pratchet
  61. The Complete Short Stories of Marcel Proust, by Marcel Proust
  62. His Dark Materials, by Phillip Pullman
  63. On Murder: Considered as One of the Fine Arts, by Thomas de Quincy
  64. Dusty! Queen of the Postmods, by Annie J. Randall
  65. Bel Canto: Principles and Practices, by Cornelius L. Reid
  66. The Lightning Thief, by Rick Riordan
  67. The Sea of Monsters, by Rick Riordan
  68. The Titan's Curse, by Rick Riordan
  69. The Battle of the Labyrinth, by Rick Riordan
  70. The Last Olympian, by Rick Riordan
  71. The Lost Hero, by Rick Riordan
  72. The Son of Neptune, by Rick Riordan
  73. The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck (Vol. 1), by Don Rosa
  74. The Alloy of Law, by Brandon Sanderson
  75. Summer Reading is Killing Me! by John Scieszka
  76. The Golden Gate, by Vikram Seth
  77. King Lear, by William Shakespeare
  78. The Merchant of Venice, by William Shakespeare
  79. Hamlet (Arden Shakespeare), by William Shakespeare
  80. The Immortal Game: A History of Chess or, How 32 Carved Pieces on a Board Illuminated Our Understanding of War, Science, and the Human Brain, by David Shenk
  81. The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany, by William Shirer
  82. She-Hulk (Vol. 1 - 3), by Dan Slott
  83. China: A Celebration in Art & Literature, by Jason Steuber
  84. The Crystal Cave, by Mary Stewart
  85. The Hollow Hills, by Mary Stewart
  86. The Last Enchantment, by Mary Stewart
  87. Sexual Harassment and Bullying: A Guide to Keeping Kids Safe and Holding Schools Accountable, by Susan Strauss
  88. Wandering Son (Vol. 1 - 2), by Shimura Takako
  89. Blankets, by Craig Thompson
  90. Habibi, by Craig Thompson
  91. I Read it, but I Don't Get It: Comprehension Strategies for Adolescent Readers, by Cris Tovani
  92. Tao Te Ching: An All-New Translation, by Lao Tzu
  93. Mushishi (Vol. 4), by Yuki Urushiba
  94. The Purity Myth: How America's Obsession with Virginity is Hurting Young Women, by Jessica Valenti
  95. City of Saints and Madmen, by Jeff VanderMeer
  96. Journey to the Center of the Earth, by Jules Verne
  97. Irredeemable (Vol. 1 -3), by Mark Waid
  98. The Ethics of Capital Punishment, by Christine Watkins
  99. The Island of Dr. Moreau, by H.G. Wells
  100. Leaves of Grass, by Walt Whitman
  101. How Not To Read: Harnessing The Power of a Literature-Free Life, by Dan Wilbur
  102. Augustus, by John Williams
  103. Inverting the Pyramid: The History of Football Tactics, by Jonathan Wilson
  104. Claymore (Vol. 23), by Norihiro Yagi
  105. The Norton Anthology of Children's Literature: The Traditions in English, by Jack Zipes

Quite a few children's books (23, 26, 41, 54, 57, 75 and maybe a couple others I'm not spotting offhand came from #105), young adult literature, and manga, but I'm happy. :)

Ashes

Banned
End of year list is easy, ha ha due to the other thread..

Books

1. Catch-22 [Joseph Heller]
02. The old man and the sea [Ernest Hemingway]
03. Breakfast at Tiffany's [Truman Capote]
04. Candide, ou l'Optimisme [Voltaire]
05. The Sorrows of Young Werther [Johann Wolfgang von Goethe]
06. Chronicle of a Death Foretold [Gabriel García Márquez
07. The Great Gatsby [F. Scott Fitzgerald]
08. Animal Farm: A Fairy Story [George Orwell]
09. Daisy Miller [Henry James]
10. The Hunger Games [Suzanne Collins]
11. Ender's game [Orson Scott Card]
12. Catching Fire [Suzanne Collins]
13. On Writing: A memoir of the craft [Stephen King]
14. To the Lighthouse [Virginia Woolf]
15. Fahrenheit 451 [Ray Bradbury]
16. Brave New World
17. Mockingjay
18. Metamorphosis
19. World War Z
20. Reading Women [Stefan Bollmann]
21. Emma [Jane Austen]
22. Of Mice and Men [John Steinbeck]
23. Heart of Darkness [Joseph Conrad]
24. The Death of Ivan Ilyitch [Leo Tolstoy]
25. Notes from the Underground [Fyodor Dostoyevsky]
26. The Stranger [Albert Camus]
27. Holes
28. Slaughter House Five
29. The Last Guardian (Artemis Fowl, #8)
30. The Thorn of the Roses
31. The Lord of the Flies
32. The Postman always Rings Twice
33. The Daughter of Time
34. The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
35. The Road
36. Ethan Frome
37. Billy Budd sailor
38. Hunger
39. Death in Venice
40. The 39 Steps
41. The Rainbow Orchid
42. The Pearl
43. Frankenstein
44. Fantastic Mr Fox
45. 1984
46. The Turn Of The Screw
47. The Big Sleep
48. Winnie-the-Pooh
49. The Wind in the Willows
50. Silas Marner

+

223+ short stories, 113+ poems, and probably several thousand pages from books that helped me to understand the novels I was reading, films I watched, and the poems, stories, I read and wrote, researched, [which I didn't count as I hadn't read from cover to cover, merely looked at the chapters of interest].
I wrote 46 poems, 34 short stories, three novels, and a partridge on a pear tree.

Happy new year...

End of year list.

1. Pandora's Star - Peter F. Hamilton
took me almost 9 months to read
2. Rendezvous With Rama - Arthur C. Clarke
3. Red Country - Joe Abercrombie

Looking to at least double that total in 2013. lol

NekoFever

I'm not going to get Life of Pi (20p on Amazon!) finished in the next ~3 hours, so this is what I read this year.

1. Steve Jobs
  2. The Hobbit
  3. Stalingrad
  4. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
  5. The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
  6. Life, the Universe and Everything
  7. So Long, and Thanks For All the Fish
  8. Let the Right One In
  9. Nothing to Envy
  10. Metro 2033
  11. Halo: Cryptum
  12. HP Lovecraft Omnibus 1: At the Mountains of Madness
  13. The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass
  14. The Forever War
  15. The Forge of God
  16. Catch-22
  17. Halo: Primordium
  18. Tokyo Vice
  19. Halo: Glasslands
  20. The Road
  21. Dracula
  22. The Good, The Bad and the Multiplex
  23. Halo: The Thursday War
  24. The Hunger Games
Plus a handful of Lovecraft short stories from his complete works, which is an ongoing project where I read a few of them between books.

Not bad considering I only started reading regularly again with the HGTTG books when I was in hospital in the summer. It's amazing how quickly I've started getting through them since I got a Kindle for my birthday.

Top Bottom