• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are your political leanings?

Dunki

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the general story of Muhammad that he got tossed out of Mecca so he went to Medina, raised an army and went on the warpath to kill or capture those who threw him out of Mecca (the non-believers)?

Where is the peace in that story?

The historical one was huge warmonger and monster in this regard. there was some heavy genocide going on. I think thats a pretty big problem the Islam will always face as long he is the chosen one.

Any sort of sympathy for the whites went out the window when they committed genocide on my people.

My black brothers and sisters were enslaved to prop up the empire on their backs, at least they’re still here, and they don’t get any respect.

To this day, the whites are blinded by the bounties of the empire, and continue tokeep their foot down on anyone that doesn’t look like them.

Breeding y’all away is probably the nicest thing we could do after what’s been done to us.
So you're confessing to hating white people?

Good for you.

sans_pants

avec_pénis
Again does this exuse this? Should we now throw our morals and standards overboard so that assholes can live here causing many problems? Also let us not forget that we have HUGE problems with harrassment and Death threats regarding christian refugees in our refugee centers. So even they flee from such a country they do not care about the opression they just want an easier life. Do you really think this is how it should go?

I think the point is you should push your own politicians to stop fucking with other people instead of complaining about the results

ASAP

So you're confessing to hating white people?

Good for you.

What about you ? Y’all just seem to hate out of your insecurities.

Our reason is genocide, generations of genocide, women, children, and men. Slaughter for false gods and wealth.

Y’all love to kill, it’s in your instincts, why else would the empire be in perpetual war for over 220+ year, Y’all are the real monsters, I rest soundly knowing that your time is going to come.

I don’t hate whites, I just hate the privalage you claim on the blood, rape, enslavement, and death of the indigenous and Africans.

Dunki

I think the point is you should push your own politicians to stop fucking with other people instead of complaining about the results

Wait what did Germany exactly do in the middle east to destabilize the region? We did not even go to war we were only support and were responsible for the safety of the regions afterwards.

I rather want to push my politicans or the EU to not even consider Turkey right now for the EU and stop giving them 6 Billion Euro so they can keep refugees in their country so Merkel can say they solved the refugee crisis.

I also want them to close the border and take a fixed amount of refugees each year. We need a limit and we need time to integrate the ones who wants to be integrated and throw the other people out

Also If you are refugee and your only goal is Germany you are not really in danger. Everywhere in the EU is a safe place .

Any sort of sympathy for the whites went out the window when they committed genocide on my people.

My black brothers and sisters were enslaved to prop up the empire on their backs, at least they’re still here, and they don’t get any respect.

To this day, the whites are blinded by the bounties of the empire, and continue tokeep their foot down on anyone that doesn’t look like them.

Breeding y’all away is probably the nicest thing we could do after what’s been done to us.

There's something to be said for honesty, but holy cow dude. You have to realize that the vast majority of white people on this earth don't want to commit genocide on your people.

Our reason is genocide, generations of genocide, women, children, and men. Slaughter for false gods and wealth.

Y’all love to kill, it’s in your instincts, why else would the empire be in perpetual war for over 220+ year, Y’all are the real monsters, I rest soundly knowing that your time is going to come.

I don’t hate whites, I just hate the privalage you claim on the blood, rape, enslavement, and death of the indigenous and Africans.
You were never a slave. I was never a slave owner.

What the hell are you talking about?

ASAP

There's something to be said for honesty, but holy cow dude. You have to realize that the vast majority of white people on this earth don't want to commit genocide on your people.

I don’t hate whites man, I hate white privilege.

If we don’t recognize history, it’s bound to repeat again.

A majority of white in America are afraid of this truth. Their propels truth.

You lack any sense of humility and awareness of the weight and consequences of your ancestors. (I don’t mean you directly)

Dunki

I don't hate whites man, I hate white privilege.

If we don't recognize history, it's bound to repeat again.

You lack any sense of humility and awareness of the weight and consequences of your ancestors. (I don't mean you directly)

There is nothing wrong with recognizing history. History should aways be there to analyze situation and reflect on it.

HOWEVER There is something terrible wrong to use this history to guilt and shame people who had nothing to do with it.. Just becuase you are white you are not privileged and many white people just like black people just want to live their lifes. Many barley can archive that they are not priviliged at all.

Privilege is more a class problem not a race one.

ASAP

Maybe the whites shouldn’t have elect a white supremacist to the highest and most respected office in the land.

Y’all are so fucking tone def.

I don’t hate whites man, I hate white privilege.

If we don’t recognize history, it’s bound to repeat again.

You lack any sense of humility and awareness of the weight and consequences of your ancestors. (I don’t mean you directly)
So you think blacks have no privilege in our society?

And let me remind you, you've confessed to your desire for no more white people numerous times in this thread with nothing happening to you.

ASAP

So you think blacks have no privilege in our society?

And let me remind you, you've confessed to your desire for no more white people numerous times in this thread with nothing happening to you.

Don’t think of yourself so highly, it’s actually the solution to solve the global crisis that is the race and caste system.

Everyone fuck each other till we’re brown.

Ever heard of black Wall Street ? It is not earned it is given.

Do you know why Asians are deemed as “smart” (stereotype)

It’s whatever the white man deems it be. I pity your lack of depth and knowledge, you’re out of your realm boi.

wow

Don’t think of yourself so highly, it’s actually the solution to solve the global crisis that is the race and caste system.

Everyone fuck each other till we’re brown.

Ever heard of black Wall Street ? It is not earned it is given.

Do you know why Asians are deemed as “smart” (stereotype)

It’s whatever the white man deems it be. I pity your lack of depth and knowledge, you’re out of your realm boi.
Yeah, no idea to say to that word salad.

But I do genuinely hope no one is banned for their honesty in this thread.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Socially left, economically right.

It's been a while since I delved into this on this forum. If you want me to expand on this position I'd be happy to.

Typical

Banned
Asap is most likely a alt right troll trying to stir shit up on here, its pretty blatant and a tactic commonly used by the alt right.

Omg lol, are you next going to talk about how Egypt was ruled by the Nubians?

Cato

Banned
What about you ? Y'all just seem to hate out of your insecurities.

Y'all love to kill, it's in your instincts, why else would the empire be in perpetual war for over 220+ year, Y'all are the real monsters, I rest soundly knowing that your time is going to come.

I don't hate whites, I just hate the privalage you claim on the blood, rape, enslavement, and death of the indigenous and Africans.

I am not american. I do not have to share some crazy guilt by people half a world away.

I am white.
I have never owned slaves. Neither did my ancestors.

Please stop being a racist and hating on me. You are a bad person and you are a hateful racist/bigot.

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
How do we know if bigby and ASAP are not sitting in the same room typing all this up and having a laugh? That whole conversation seems like it's from outer space.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog

lol, try hard. Of coarse you can't see the forest for the trees.

Relativ9

Centrist probably, I'm Norwegian so by US standards I'm probably left of center, but then again by "old-Gaf" standards I'm probably "alt right" (I don't think people like Joe Rogan, Dave Rubin, Jordan Petterson, Sam Harris or Colin Moriarty are sexist racist homophobes who hate poor people).

I'm for wealth redistribution from the super rich to the lower and middle classes, equal pay for equal work, increased maternity leave, LGBTQ rights, evidence based governing, increased gun ownership regulations. Common sense, common decency stuff, so pretty far left.

Blood Borne

Dude please quit. I'm black and you're being ridiculous. First of all, slavery is not unique to whites. At some point in time, virtually everyone was enslaved by another race/tribe. More so, even in America, there were black slave owners. Black people like you are the reason blacks arent developing like other groups/races. Your hatred is a hindrance. You do more harm than good. I make sure I distant myself from people like you because you have nothing to offer other than anger and hatred. Race baiting division nonsense.

Blood Borne

I'm for wealth redistribution from the super rich to the lower and middle classes, equal pay for equal work, increased maternity leave, LGBTQ rights, evidence based governing, increased gun ownership regulations. Common sense, common decency stuff, so pretty far left.
So in other words, you're a communist.

So in other words, you're a communist.

You are aware that all capitalist nations have some form of wealth redistribution right now. I just want it to go much further. It's common sense, just look at the outrageous wealth gap in the US. People are needlessly suffering in wealthy countries that can do so much more to make it's citizens happier and healthier. The question then is, why is this the case?

Your reply represents a large part of the answer.

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
Getting back on topic I'd say I'm more centrist/libertarian. It's not that I think that freedom automatically fixes every problem known to man, but that freedom needs to be a goal rather than an afterthought.

Huh.

Guys, I'm sorry. I now believe in your version of equality.

I will now check with minorities for what words I can say, how I can style my hair, what types of music I can sing, what cities I can run for political office in, what parts of college campuses I can walk on, what lyrics I can sing along to, what Halloween costumes I can wear and what neighborhoods I can move to.

Ya know, equality.
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Dunki

I'm for wealth redistribution from the super rich to the lower and middle classes, .
How will you be doing this unless you just want to take their money away which basically means they will just go to another country and maybe even taking their companies with them and fire all the people who worked there.

You can not just tax rich people more or take their money away because these people will just leave the country and never come back.

sans_pants

avec_pénis
How will you be doing this unless you just want to take their money away which basically means they will just go to another country and maybe even taking their companies with them and fire all the people who worked there.

You can not just tax rich people more or take their money away because these people will just leave the country and never come back.

Yeah everyone will flee the largest market in the world with some of the best infrastructure to start over in a no tax shithole

Regginator

I did the political compass test and this is what I got. Basically a combination of social democracy and a bit of anarchism in there.

db4cc48e-b624-45e7-b579-79fa3a69953b.png

Examples of where historical figures would roughly stand:

axeswithnames.gif

Dunki

Yeah everyone will flee the largest market in the world with some of the best infrastructure to start over in a no tax shithole

The rich people will flee in their jets. What do you consider rich? 100k a year? Taking away something will not go over very well. Also no tax shithole? There are great places to live if you want to flee from taxes. And they have probably a better infrstructure then the US.

I think its kind of terrible to believe that you have to take something away from people to archive equality instead of raising the otehr ones up. But thats just me...

sans_pants

avec_pénis
The rich people will flee in their jets. What do you consider rich? 100k a year? Taking away something will not go over very well. Also no tax shithole? There are great places to live if you want to flee from taxes. And they have probably a better infrstructure then the US.

I think its kind of terrible to believe that you have to take something away from people to archive equality instead of raising the otehr ones up. But thats just me...

We should be doing both I agree but the rich don't actually want you to have good schools or health care or infrastructure because it doesn't directly benefit them

And no, 100k a year isn't rich. That's a ridiculous strawman

Dunki

My result

chart

axeswithnames.gif

Got the same however there are too many absolutes in test.

We should be doing both I agree but the rich don't actually want you to have good schools or health care or infrastructure because it doesn't directly benefit them

And no, 100k a year isn't rich. That's a ridiculous strawman

Again what do you call rich and how would it impact the whole country if these over rich people who own companies would left because of it. It is a goal to find the right balance For example I believe that rich people or big companies should get cuts to actually motivate them to expand in the country and hire more workers.

sans_pants

avec_pénis
My result

Got the same however there are too many absolutes in test.

Again what do you call rich and how would it impact the whole country if these over rich people who own companies would left because of it. It is a goal to find the right balance For example I believe that rich people or big companies should get cuts to actually motivate them to expand in the country and hire more workers.

do you have a link to a time in history when trickle down economics actually worked?

do you think cuts wouldnt result in them pocketing the money along with their shareholders?

First off, other countries have figured this out. You mean to tell me that the US can't do it? Is the US ranked in the top 5 happiest countries? No. Education? No. Gender equality? No. We could go on and on with these qualifiers for what actually makes a country 'great'. The US is what, #1 in gun ownership? And we're all at each other's throats about our freedoms... it's a joke.

What the US does do well is sell the lower and middle class loads of horseshit, like how the funds for programs like food stamps should be cut because there's 'corruption'. It's asinine how we tolerate this stuff. We're sold ideas like cutting the corporate tax rate at a time of record corporate profits is the bright idea while poverty continues to plague the country and the most watched 24 hour news network wants you to feel indignant about unemployed people owning refrigerators.

The super rich have so many advantages in life that it's unbelievable to suggest that paying their fair share for the benefits they receive in this country would hurt them so much that they would leave. Look at Donald Trump for a great example- he throws his money at lawyers so he doesn't have to pay his bills! Painters, contractors, whoever- they get stiffed behind a wall of lawyers. What happens to you or me when we decide we don't like the job they did so we decide not to pay them? We get a lien on our house.

I get called a communist for stating a position that is widely adopted by... the countries that actually DO rank in the top 5 for most happiest, gender equal, educated, etc. in the world.

The super rich want you to 'feel' that your freedoms would be at stake. That's one of the ways they hook you- wave the flag around and go on about freedoms, all the while the rest of the world looks at what's going on and wonders how in the world we put up with this ridiculous nonsense.

Dunki

do you have a link to a time in history when trickle down economics actually worked?

do you think cuts wouldnt result in them pocketing the money along with their shareholders?

How do you think Companies grow? Example Germany Why do you think many German big companies now have their factories in China? As for how it worked where are you living now? Did it now grow? Do companies not expand when Presidents etc make deals with them? They are not doing it because they want help but grow. CApitalism is baed on exponential grows and it would work if Worker would be part of this grow. Instead in Germany singles have to pay 49-51% taxes. We have to pay for MEdia stations each months another 20 Euro and so on. In My country not the companies get rich but the state. Last year they had 100 Billon + and nothing went to the actual people who needed it.

sans_pants

avec_pénis
How do you think Companies grow? Example Germany Why do you think many German big companies now have their factories in China? As for how it worked where are you living now? Did it now grow? Do companies not expand when Presidents etc make deals with them? They are not doing it because they want help but grow. CApitalism is baed on exponential grows and it would work if Worker would be part of this grow. Instead in Germany singles have to pay 49-51% taxes. We have to pay for MEdia stations each months another 20 Euro and so on. In My country not the companies get rich but the state. Last year they had 100 Billon + and nothing went to the actual people who needed it.

Companies grow when demand grows. Btw, we have a very low unemployment and high corp profits in america right now, so the idea that a tax break would suddenly cause a hiring spree or fix inequality is laughable.

workers are being left behind and we are eventually going to run out of money to give to the big corporations for the crap they programmed our brains to need

Top Bottom