• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What does Destiny look like after 3 months?

E92 M3

dv2nHNd.jpg

Halo is about to be dethroned in 3 more months.

It all depends on what changes Bungie makes. Positive morale can ignite 2 OTs alone.

This game desperately needs more content imo. I want to see new locations on earth and new planets to explore. I'm not buying any dlc until they add more areas to explore.

edornob

Same here. I've had an exotic bounty in my lost for months but Crucible is so broken (and I'm terrible) that I can't finish it.

All I want in life is an exotic assault rifle :-/

I discard exotic bounties I don't like.

Weekly Strike + Xur = Exotics

Kunan

It's gotten a lot better. Now it really needs more varied gear. Everyone has to wear either the raid gear or the iron banner gear to be max level, so your only variety comes from your single exotic. It's unfortunate to say the least. Atleast weapons wise we might not only see suros regime now. Less static environments and enemies would also be a huge plus.

rjcc

to me the most disappointing thing (out of everything, many options)

is that you have to be a damn expert in Destiny to play the game. If it weren't for message board posts and YouTube video, I'd have no idea how to do the vast majority of things you need to do in this game

-Ryn

Banned
This news is good to hear and I'm glad that Bungie are fixing some issues, but I don't know if the game will ever be as interesting to me as it was before launch. I mean hell I went out and bought the damn Ghost edition when it was announced because I was convinced it was going to be my Game of the Year.

This game was supposed to be and was promised to be so much more. What we got is just pitiful and the amount of content in the DLC is lame. Maybe Destiny 2: Sins of the Speaker will deliver.

dv2nHNd.jpg

Halo is about to be dethroned in 3 more months.
Not if dat H5 beta has anything to say about it.

Nice summary, I already have the expansion pass or whatever it's called. I still like Destiny,I played for a couple hours this weekend and had fun. Gotta catch up with some friends again, though.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I feel like the only reason this game gets so many posts is there's no easy way to form raids.

It seems like such bad design.

Yeah. I was going to say, imagine how many OT's WoW would have if every time you wanted a group for something, you had to post in the gaf thread.

Top Bottom