• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Master List of all Destiny Patches & Updates

Please spoiler-tag all encounters/mechanics/surprises pertaining to the new Raid, Crota's End, until Tuesday, 12/16. Thank you!

1auYOUP.jpg
h75srRG.jpg

FhwRbTq.png

dv2nHNd.jpg

lJMTSHk.png

fI5oEgZ.jpg

fJ1Neat.png

tcux5Fsl.png

VaUlw8G.png

Asshat Rahool
LV46dWub.png

"That's a lovely Legendary Engram you've got there... it'd be a shame if anything were to... happen to it..."

and

Xûr the Unashamed
HaOF3HO.png

"Heard how much you love the Exotic that dropped for you yesterday. Figured everybody should get one! Also have you seen a shipment of Praxic Fire coats by any chance?"

BfUJBPe.png

4WXt7X2.jpg

...in roles of absolutely no consequence whatsoever!

htEYBEp.png

nWLrYPW.png

iujRn2M.png

yK4WK9k.png

And so, we forge ahead.
-----

rAHdzFZ.png

845i6S9.png

(Read these if you have just reached level 20 or are frustrated with progression)
  • Part 1 (Progression at 20-25)
  • Part 2 (Xur's weekly visits, and getting to 26 and beyond; note, "What the Hell is Up with Engrams?" section doesn't apply since the engram patch)
  • Part 3 (27+, getting to 29 without RNG; note, goal 4.5 only applies when the Queen's Wrath missions are available)
  • Part 4a (Life at ~28)
  • Part 4b (Building with Exotics)

cVuWHXl.png

W9GhlFk.png

• Want help with raids? There's a specific thread for that here!
  • Want help with story missions and such? Check out this thread.
AQKZ3ij.png

Elegant weapon and armor pairings for thoughtful Guardians to consider. Refresh the page to see a new one!
Want to add a build to the Randomizer? Just PM me with the info in this format! The only truly necessary parts are the exotic choices and a small description of how to use it. Don't worry about finding the images, I'll add them.​

iaAEsMb.png

2Kf8x49.png

kZnCCE8.png

(The Guardian Lords of GAF. Post your proof to be added!)
figadapaura
Namikaze1
todd360
Boguester
Steroyd
Ji66a-Man
GutZ31
LordofPwn
LiK
Stantron
iRAWRasaurus
areal
Mattiator
Lima
Owlowiscious
Johan Liebert
Lord of Castamere
Auto_aim1
Dave1988
Zakalwe
TearsOfBlood
TP-DK
Slamo
zewone
Dante316

-----

1z702s6.jpg

(Thanks, Varvor!)

Prove your worth, Guardians.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Damn Good to Be back

That 2 week vacay from GAF for going Rage mode was not a good idea, but needed to be said

Feel refreshed

Oh for the weeks I was gone, time to catch up on everybody on the ridiculous stuff that has happened to me:

All classes 30, no more looking for Raid loot till DLC (2 weeks before it's released lol)
l3sLTXG.jpg

zqtBD5I.jpg

kYWTHkp.jpg

Templar HM was very nice to give me Fatebringer... Two of Them!:
xba1v9c.jpg

Experimenting Oracle Phase, if you reach the top most platform-able area and Oracle phase kicks in afterwards, Ritual of negation get negated, lawl:
EKqvJTJ.jpg

Vault Stockpiling is a Go!:
7drUfpF.jpg

Me hanging out with the Fallen:
IxmHASW.jpg

xBraYGG.jpg

My back it hurts:
kOeBzqC.jpg

So beautiful to look at:
RvfaQg4.jpg

GraveRobberX

Sorry Todd!:
H9a7hnI.jpg

Now I only need Praedyth's Timepiece and I'll have all Raid weapons from Vault of Glass in my possession
Got Fatebringer x2, Praetorian's Foil, Hezen Vengence from 2 Raid runs + ass materials today

Strider

Finally looked at an album of all the upcoming raid weapons.

O_O I need that
Word of Crota.... Especially since I don't have Fatebringer

i wanna point out that the dota ot number in the op is wrong as it doesnt take the beta threads into account :p

that adds another 5 to the number

GraveRobberX

i wanna point out that the dota ot number in the op is wrong as it doesnt take the beta threads into account :p

that adds another 5 to the number

Then if we add Alpha and Beta for Destiny and this would be |OT14|...

I mean really

ocean

Banned
Oh man what a hilarious OT. I usually skip past the OP because, you know, there's over 10 of 'em. But this was just amazingly cool. "Meanwhile on Gaming" was genius Hawk.

The GAF phenomenon will continue. With The Dark Below coming up, there'll be enough matchmaking, doubts, RNG stories of woe and victory and people bitching about poor value to hit OT12 for sure.

Manp

i can't believe this... i got another fucking shotgun from Vanguard rep!

3x Found Verdict
3x Comedian (luckily one arc, one solar and one void)
1x Judgment VI (solar)
1x Invisible Hand M7 (arc)
1x Invective which i actually got from the bounty

so now i can finally update "the list":
2x Invisible Hand M7 (one arc, one void)

i'm starting to think there's nothing really random about drops. you use scout rifles it gives you auto rifles, you use sniper rifles it gives you shotguns... so you have to keep sinking in time to get the shit you actually want.

so, on the matter, yesterday i got my first ever exotic drop from nightfall and what do i get? fucking mida! i just got it from Xur friday :|

i hate this game.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Of course I would finally get Last Word from Nightfall after Xur sells it. This after getting 5 strange coins with my main.

Nightfall is a giant troll every week.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Can someone help me with flawless today? Unknown, Drizzay etc? I want to get it before the DLC hits and I think there are a few more guys who need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom