• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What does your character look like in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse?

KHlover

Banned
unbenaann2tx1jup.jpg

Look what you guys made me do. I had planned to wait for the first sale :D

-Digits-

A little off-topic but wow, that sunglasses filter is stupid. I'm glad the PC version doesn't have that. There's some cool characters here, keep 'em coming!

That just made my day.

I really want this game now, but maybe I should do as adviced and wait until the server performance is better.

If you disconnect the internet you can play offline without server disconnect. I've played without problem like that (on steam).

Here's my character, an elusive female Super Saiyan!

C672B55DD15312CAA57080E7CD04F25F4F7813C9

Vashzaron

Pants and Helmet are random things I found without meaning to (17's pants, Saiyaman helmet) default Gloves and body still. Liked the look somewhat.

There's a ton of stuff being sold at the clothing shop but man I ain't buying any of it until I got a lot of money to blow thanks to the ability of having no preview. (Unless it's obvious by the name, lol.)

Snuggleboots does not agree with any of his photos so far. The scorn is real.

It's great that the player's characters actually have expressions during cutscenes. Even without dialog, it adds so much.

Top Bottom