• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What does your character look like in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse?

I picked up the game yesterday so I haven't really had that much time to mess around with it but here's my dude

kHv1U2Z.jpg

Kieli

This thread really makes me want to buy XV, but I'm also scared about the purported frustrations.

To wait or not to wait for XV2 is the real question.

Lol this screen shot actually look like the anime quality. Doesn't even look like a game.
It's not a screen shot. I don't have Internet at my house so sadly I had to take a picture with my phone. I have the day one dlc just sitting here waiting to be downloaded.

Kazdane

By the looks of this thread, I'm afraid this is my rather generic saiyan (he's wearing the white ginyu force set though)

Knna6f7.jpg

I'm having a blast, here's my Female Saiyan Rivet.
Can't wait to beat the game to make more characters. :S I want a fat Buu with an Afro now.

I like the poses you can do.
But Emotions only happen in cutscenes/fights.
I think I had a visual glitch with the aura not showing in one cutscene.

Since I got my GTX 750 Ti, I've been loving playing games at Max 60FPS, and its' quiet as a bug. Even when I'm super Sand.

Can I make a character with a cute feminine face, but with a body as muscular as the male characters?

I would like to buy this game if I can do that.

Muzicfreq

Banned
OH SCREW THIS Remaking my lvl 33 Saiyan -_- farmed the 7 DBs only to select the wrong skin tone.... I was also needing to redo my spec so there's another 7. And to top it off to just fix my skin tone.... yeah. Remaking sounds easier than farming dragonballs till mine bleed.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My Saiyan male.

ThOIXOX.jpg

DXUYbPB.jpg

Sora_N

I really want to play this but man, I really can't afford games at full price.

I'll jump at a good Steam or PSN sale, no hope for Canadian retail.

Really enjoying how badass female Super Saiyans are. Shame the show never had any.
ibiUKaL3m84vEY.png

inisQdjMwcQhC.png

Sidenote do the characters in this game misgender you if you are female a lot or did I just misunderstand some dialogue? Like I'm pretty sure I've been referred to as he/him quite a few times. A couple of times I have heard singular they which is fine (suck it prescriptivist linguists) if they just didn't feel like recording the dialogue twice but just using he/him when you know there are going to be female characters just seems lazy.

Muzicfreq

Banned
No Freezer-dono, yamete!

I love that cutscene in the game. Frieza acted genuinely threatening

Most threatening scene in the whole game to be honest. The rest were either goofy or over the top. Though that was pretty much the thing about DBZ that was fun to watch.
Intro to Cell in the anime was creepy as all hell but then became a silly like character once he obtained Perfect form.

Really enjoying how badass female Super Saiyans are. Shame the show never had any.

Sidenote do the characters in this game misgender you if you are female a lot or did I just misunderstand some dialogue? Like I'm pretty sure I've been referred to as he/him quite a few times. A couple of times I have heard singular they which is fine (suck it prescriptivist linguists) if they just didn't feel like recording the dialogue twice but just using he/him when you know there are going to be female characters just seems lazy.

Truly a shame there were never any when they had a chance to.
And yeah I noticed that as well.

BTW SSJ2 Chichi

Top Bottom