• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game are you the best at, relative to everyone else?

Soul Calibur & Soul Calibur II with Kilik maybe.
Unique and never matched controls in a great, epic fighting game.

Star Wars Racer ( I need a new one to test my skills again)

b0bbyJ03

I'm great at battlefield 4 on PS4. Usually come in first place in most conquest matches but I suck at the PC version. I have a hard time making the top 15 (just built my first PC this year so I'm getting used to the KB/M)

xandaca

I'm pretty good at COD on the Wii (U) because once you've mastered the Wiimote controls, you can outgun most dual analogue players quite easily even with their huge auto-aim advantage. I'm also decent at Mario Kart, but not amazingly so.

Noobcraft

Crysis 2 MP on the PS3, when I quit after a few weeks I had like a 2.7 KD over I think ~2000 kills.

Star Wars Renegade Squadron for the PSP. I was in the top 20 for K/D ratio at one point (17.00 K/D or something):despite all the hackers. Orbital cannon weapon was awesome.

Life.

I went to college. Graduated. Got married. Had a child. I work for a major company that everyone has heard of. I am healthy. I make a decent amount, but not so much that I lose my way. I was born intelligent to a good family. I've never been arrested or in trouble with the law. I've never been a victim of a major crime. My family has no history of tragedy.

Everyone around me is either divorced, have someone they love mysteriously kill themselves, or are suffering in any number of ways. They are struggling with their addictions or bad people they allow into their life.

To many, life is not a game, but I treat it like one and so far I am doing quite well.

realwords

Life.

I went to college. Graduated. Got married. Had a child. I work for a major company that everyone has heard of. I am healthy. I make a decent amount, but not so much that I lose my way. I was born intelligent to a good family. I've never been arrested or in trouble with the law. I've never been a victim of a major crime. My family has no history of tragedy.

Everyone around me is either divorced, have someone they love mysteriously kill themselves, or are suffering in any number of ways. They are struggling with their addictions or bad people they allow into their life.

To many, life is not a game, but I treat it like one and so far I am doing quite well.

... but do you know how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

JediLink

Ironically, the 1% who see the other 99% of what the game truly has to offer ban 80% of it.
Okay, fair point. Poor wording on my part. In terms of content, pretty much the opposite of what I said is true. I mean in terms of mechanics. Stuff like how the properties of your shield depend on how hard you press down the trigger. Like how if you smash the stick in a direction immediately after being hit, you'll "teleport" a slight distance in that direction (useful for escaping multi-hit attacks). Like how if you crouch before/while getting hit, you'll suffer less knockback. All of these things were intentionally programmed into the game, and yet are totally lost on the majority of the playerbase.

Top Bottom