• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What neogaf thinks of Watch_Dogs ?

Setsuna

Met my first hacker today in free roam. I didnt even know this game had hackers in free roam

guy was spawning vehicles from the mind trips giving people exploding bullets teleporting to the tops of buildings which are surprisingly well detailed considering you arent supposed to get there all while wearing the name and avatar of Aiden Pearce

Honestly...I liked it.

The driving was shitty, and the story sucked, but I thought it was pretty fun overall.

I'm the type of person who likes to walk around and look at shit in open world games, and it was nice for that. Back streets/alleys looked pretty nice, especially in the rain. I also liked the pedestrian variety.

I thought it was okay. Pretty good in some parts even. Looked pretty good too for a crosss gen multi platform game.
But the next game should be next gen only and should really be different from other Ubi Games.

I think there is a lot of potential in Watchdogs.

forgettable uninteresting story, only thing you really remember is
his daughter dying
That's
The Last of Us

system11

Actually really enjoying it now I've played a bit more, this is covert-GTA except the cars handle 10x better. I jumped straight in on 'realistic' mode and deliberately getting into a firefight is something you quickly learn to avoid. The actual gameplay is a lot more satisfying than GTA 'auto aim everything that lives like an unstoppable badass' fights.

Poor man's GTA with "hacking" elements aka Assassin's Creed: Hack to the future edition. The game looked decent at times and the gun play was decebt, but the missions were repetitive and the world did not feel alive. They failed to capture the little details like Rockstar did with GTA V so well.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Top Bottom