• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What recent threads deserve to be in the Forum Archive?

That magical and extremely brief period where Anthony Scaramucci (aka The Mooch) was testing the limits of just how thoroughly fucked America is was something else, honestly.

there was this weird thread of a guy who met an older woman in the train or subway station she gave him her number and they began to date? i think he wondered if he was getting scammed or something like that. i only remember enjoying the threads weirdness.

anyone know what i'm talking about?

The one where people tried to match the reflection of the trees on the fake NX controller to the trees outside of Nintendo of Europe

NX hysteria was something else

What about that thread from a couple years ago about some shitty book the OP was reading that got bumped after a few months by the author of the book, who signed all his posts with his name, didn't know how to quote, and then when he got banned compared Gaf to Stalin or something like that on his Twitter?

Geez I remember this I'm trying desperately to find it but no luck.

What about that thread from a couple years ago about some shitty book the OP was reading that got bumped after a few months by the author of the book, who signed all his posts with his name, didn't know how to quote, and then when he got banned compared Gaf to Stalin or something like that on his Twitter?

Geez I remember this I'm trying desperately to find it but no luck.

Here ya go.

H. Protagonist
Finder of "I am reading a terrible book and I can't stop. More info at http://www.neogaf.com"

The junior member that completely annihilated an OP who was asking for dating advice, but who turned out to be a lying creep.

Just beautiful.

Banzai

Anyone remember that thread where a gaffer was about to sell some sort of redeemable code but got scared at the last second and redeemed it just as someone bought them? I think they got scared they were gonna get scammed for some reason so they felt justified in scamming the buyer instead? There was a great gif that summarized it all, too.

GeeTeeCee

Anyone remember that thread where a gaffer was about to sell some sort of redeemable code but got scared at the last second and redeemed it just as someone bought them? I think they got scared they were gonna get scammed for some reason so they felt justified in scamming the buyer instead? There was a great gif that summarized it all, too.

Is it this one?

Sunhi's gif won't load...

I don't have anything to contribute to the topic unfortunately because I'm new here, but this is some absolutely astounding stuff right here. I'm on page four and the "I'm not a racist because I don't hate these people" right after 3 straight pages of terrible racist, sexist and transphobic 'jokes' and I have to stop because I'm in tears. I don't think the word 'delusion' does this guy justice TBH.

The random 'Deer lord' is amazing too lol.

EDIT: HE CAME BACK!? 0_0 I've got more reading to do!

Kaelan

I cant find a link but its a thread where OP thought his apartment was haunted. Apparently there was ketchup or some type of material on the wall that freaked him out. It got to the point where he had a camera on overnight so everyone on GAF could see what was happening. Thread was definitely a journey

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I didn't read the actual thread, but I'm scrolling through that '21st century bible' and that has to be the most hilarious GAF gem I didn't know about. Every sentence is cracking me up.

"A son was also born to Seth, whom he named Enoosh the douche who invented both douche bags and being a douche bag."

There should be a twitter account that tweets out one sentence a day out of this masterpiece.

Also: I filmed myself using a bidet for the first time, then it went viral.

iabgr7ufklzyac1s5x.gif

One of the comments: "Bart Simpson, all grown up and on crack" lol

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hmm... I feel like there are a few.

"Fancy seeing more dicks?"
"Spreading ass cheeks for $300"
Euro-Sandwich
Election Thread
and any other thread with a Sunhi-gif or Mandrake recap.

plus

that one thread where a guy used 'fuck' in a college essay and complained that he got an F for it, then proceeds to post the essay online

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
that one thread where a guy used 'fuck' in a college essay and complained that he got an F for it, then proceeds to post the essay online

I remember seeing the beginning of this thread. I didn't know he posted the essay. Have a link?

Top Bottom