• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What recent threads deserve to be in the Forum Archive?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So there's a link to the Forum Archive at the bottom of the NeoGAF main page, where you can "relive classic GAF moments." From what I can tell, though, no threads have been added to that section for about two and a half years.

So what recent-ish threads would qualify for the closest thing we have to a GAF thread hall of fame?

Are there any that are good or important or insane enough?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Dude that spent $300 on a stripper

There's another thread too where I had the jokes flying but I forgot what it was. I think it's locked now.

CoolOff

TLOP OT.

beSFiXF.png
beSFiXF.png
beSFiXF.png

The thread where Justin Bailey said "I bet G4 will leave the TV market before Nintendo leaves the console one" and almost exactly 10 years later bumped it with simply "Called it."

Delete all the unfunny people who tried necroing it afterward.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
OMG. Was that the same one where he asked a girl to "fool around" in the car after studying?

EDIT: It is.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1353193
I was thinking that if I did this, I wouldn't be putting anything on the line unlike a date where I would drive there and pay for a meal and what not for a higher possible chance at fingerbanging but more resources spent, compared to no resources spent with a higher percentage of failing
Good christ...

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Neiteio's Snake Pass Icon thread, especially as it seems that it legit did reach a lot of indie folks.

Risible

The thread where Justin Bailey said "I bet G4 will leave the TV market before Nintendo leaves the console one" and almost exactly 10 years later bumped it with simply "Called it."

Delete all the unfunny people who tried necroing it afterward.

There will never ever be another necrobump to top that. I remember reading it and literally making this face:

Wee-Bey-Whoa-What.gif

Top Bottom